February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Sorry to all the :witch: found! :hugs: Thanks Struth - I'm rooting for you! Your chart certainly looks like you oved! You're being very good not testing yet - I have 10 ICs so I'll probably start mega early! Yeah hoping we can cover it. Trouble is he isn't that fond of DTDing atm because it hurts :( Lube seemed to help that, but I get the feeling I'll be waking him up each morning - catch him unawares!

Glad the lube helped - I can imagine that it must be painful for the OH! Mind you - I guess child birth is too!!!

You'll test in the morning and you know it :rofl:

Ooohhhhhh - I''m trying to talk myself out of that idea! I'm fast running out of ICs and so was going to wait until Saturday (14dpo) and then use my FR (not early response - just a regular one that you can use on the first day of your missed :witch: - have you noticed how similar the packaging is...? They should be make it more obvious!).

Having said that.... I'm running out of ICs but haven't ran out yet!

I was so determined to not become a POAS addict :rofl:

Tee hee - and rightly so too! It turns a 2WW into a 10 day wait ish - excellent! I would so be testing tomorrow - especially on ICs. I'm just enjoying OPKs at the minute!

I got my BFP this morning with clearblue ! I cant really take it in! Is it really real! ?

Congrats Cherryness - I thought you would!!! So pleased for you. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

WOOHOO Cherryness, that's AWSOME! Congrattttttttssssssssssssssss! haha!

Struth, look at my chart again! I'm trying so hard to not get all excited, but my temp went UP this morning AGAIN, and supposably AF is due TOMORROW! omg! My fingers are getting cramps from the crossing... haha.

I'm testing tomorrow (saturday) which will be 15DPO and the day AF is due. But ONLY if I get a high temp in the morning. If my temp is at all low then I'll wait out for AF; I only have ONE test, so I'm not wasting it! I love to POAS, but when you only have one left it' amazing your resolve to save it! haha.

Soooo, in 24 hours from now, I'll either be miserable from a low temp and waiting for AF, or I'll be elated with a BFP... I promise to share! FX!!!!!

Thanks loads flyingduster. I have my fingers crossed for you tomorrow. excited to see if you get your bfp. should really say WHEN (PMA!!! ):D Its looking really good on the chart :D

I got my BFP this morning with clearblue ! I cant really take it in! Is it really real! ?

Congrats!!! :yipee:

I'm testing tomorrow (saturday) which will be 15DPO and the day AF is due. But ONLY if I get a high temp in the morning. If my temp is at all low then I'll wait out for AF; I only have ONE test, so I'm not wasting it! I love to POAS, but when you only have one left it' amazing your resolve to save it! haha.

Fx'd! :dust:

Tested last night and i got my BFP!
:dust: to all you lovley ladies

n huggles i just read your memorial page.....im so sorry.....my little boy was born june 15, you are so strong.

Congrats Cherryness

Looking good flyduster!

congratulations to all the :bfp:s so far.

So sorry for those who've got the witch. FXs for you for next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->