February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Tested last night and i got my BFP!
:dust: to all you lovley ladies

congrats katlin,this is great feb testers is of to a great start,hope it turns out as good if not better than the jan testers

WOOHOO Cherryness, that's AWSOME! Congrattttttttssssssssssssssss! haha!

Struth, look at my chart again! I'm trying so hard to not get all excited, but my temp went UP this morning AGAIN, and supposably AF is due TOMORROW! omg! My fingers are getting cramps from the crossing... haha.

I'm testing tomorrow (saturday) which will be 15DPO and the day AF is due. But ONLY if I get a high temp in the morning. If my temp is at all low then I'll wait out for AF; I only have ONE test, so I'm not wasting it! I love to POAS, but when you only have one left it' amazing your resolve to save it! haha.

Soooo, in 24 hours from now, I'll either be miserable from a low temp and waiting for AF, or I'll be elated with a BFP... I promise to share! FX!!!!!

Your chart is looking good. I really hope you get the temp rise you want on Saturday (and well done for holding out until then - you have more willpower than I do - although if I only had one I might be able to stop myself!).

Lots of :dust: to you. I'll be looking in to see how you get on.

TY ladies!!!! I think my doctor was right about bedding atleast every 12 hours we dtd every 9 this month for 5 days and this is the first month doing it and we got a bfp so maybe itll work for some of you :)

Congrats to cherryness and katlin on their BFPs! :happydance:

I am 11 dpo and (sorry, TMI) soooooo constipated! Also had some very mild cramps today, normally I only cramp when AF starts and she's not due yet - odd :wacko:

Hi ladies, WOW congrats on the 3 bfps so far :happydance: hope some of your good luck flows through the rest of this thread!

I should hopefully get my positive opk tomorrow! Xx

Congrats to the new :bfp:s.

I was right about being out - AF arrived this morning. I had my cry yesterday though so I'm ok today.

Katie, can you add me to the 28th please? :) One more shot at a Feb :bfp: AF is due the 1st though, so I know I should be on that thread, but do you think I'll hold out testing til March? Yeah not gonna happen.

Congrats to you's with the BFP's! Can; you shake some of your baby dust this way... :)
14th feb seems like a long way away!

What were your symptoms?
hope you both have a happy and healthy pregnancy!
x

Congrats ladies with your :bfp: Hope we are as lucky as you :) Hope you have a H&H 9 months!

congrats ladies! im 11dpo w. BFN's so far...I guess I'll know for sure on the 6th..

Congrats you 3 ladies!! Hopefully there will be more lots more where those came from!! :D

Yeah for the February testers BFP's!!!! Congratulations ladies!! The positives sure help with the PMA for those of us trying to wait patiently in our tww.

:bfn: today at 11DPO with a FRER. Not even the tiniest hint of a 2nd line!!

Think I'm probably out as any symptons I thought I had all appear to be gone now. No doubt the :witch: will be here in a few days :(

Good luck to everyone else this month. :dust:

Yay you actually O'd Katie!? I haven't chatted with you in ages, but I've been wondering how you've been doing.

Hi NDH :hi: Yep - I finally o'd on cd63....the day after OH handed his SA in!! We only BD'd once at the right time, so I don't really feel like I'm in with a shout, but I'm just chuffed to bits there's light at the end of the tunnel!

Well lets just hope now that his SA comes back great!

My doctors appointment is on 21 Feb....and my test date is on 20 Feb :dohh:

Hi NDH :hi: Yep - I finally o'd on cd63....the day after OH handed his SA in!! We only BD'd once at the right time, so I don't really feel like I'm in with a shout, but I'm just chuffed to bits there's light at the end of the tunnel!

That's so great that you o'd Katie!!! I stalked your chart last week :) Definitely a light at the end of the tunnel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->