February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

woohoo katie! I too was looking at your chart, I'm so pleased you've O'd, what a looooooonnng wait!!! We only BD once within the right time frame (just!) too, so FX for us both! LOL!

GOOD LUCK!

Congratulations to every1 with a bfp!
im not getting my hopes us as i just feel normal - well apart from lots of cramps which i've had for days now.
Did you ladies that have just getting bfps have any symptoms?

jus thought i wld let u know jus for update case tht the AF got me full force n.......i dont even want to talk about it!!

i think im out this month gave in at 10dpo and did a frer bfn! Just waiting for her to arrive!

woohoo katie! I too was looking at your chart, I'm so pleased you've O'd, what a looooooonnng wait!!! We only BD once within the right time frame (just!) too, so FX for us both! LOL!

GOOD LUCK!

Your chart looks fantastic hun, when are you testing again? xx

FLYING DUSTER ! I just noticed your ticker !!! Does this mean good news?! :D :D :D

I think it does Cherryness!!! Flyingduster - are congrats in order?!!!!

omg, another thread I haven't updated! lol!

here is the full copy & pasted story:
I woke up at 3:30am (I temp at 4am) but managed to doze off again for another half hour until DH's alarm went off. He got up, and I grabbed my thermometer.

Now, all night when I'd woken up, I was concentrating on being ok with a low temp. I was visualising a low temp and *feeling* it, so I wouldn't be too heart broken, ya know?

A "low" temp was going to be anything down around 36.4C.

My temp was 36.80; only .02 less than yesterday! woop!

But I stayed in bed. I even went back to sleep!? Hubby left around 5am, and I lay there wide awake for another half hour, again I was visualising a clear negative test. I HAD to! I was imagining rocking the test about trying to see a second line and not seeing it. And being ok with it. I wasn't in a hurry to get up, cos what if it IS negative!? I'm not in a hurry to know THAT! I don't WANT to wait longer!!!! :(

I got up, and let the dogs out, got the test and went to the toilet....

my heart was pounding as I dipped the stick, I dipped it and then held it as I watched... I watched it soak up, and watched it go past the 'test' line and carry on to the 'control' line, and the control line came up right away, I stood there.... waiting.... Nothing. No other line. NOTHING! I tilted and tipped it, there was no sign, not even a HINT! I watched a little more... Nope. I know it'd only been a minute, but still... there wasn't even a HINT!

I sat the test on the toilet and tipped the cup out, flushed the toilet, washed my hands. I grabbed the box from the test and grabbed the test.

What!?

A LINE! OMG! A LIIIINNNNNEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It didn't show on the camera, but taking dozens of pics trying to get it to show, and it got darker and darker over the next few mins.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
BFP.jpg
and it's even more obvious in real life cos it's not even 6am here and it's still dark!
:cloud9::dance::yipee::loopy:

:wohoo:

I woke up at 3:30am (I temp at 4am) but managed to doze off again for another half hour until DH's alarm went off. He got up, and I grabbed my thermometer.

Now, all night when I'd woken up, I was concentrating on being ok with a low temp. I was visualising a low temp and *feeling* it, so I wouldn't be too heart broken, ya know?

But I stayed in bed. I even went back to sleep!? Hubby left around 5am, and I lay there wide awake for another half hour, again I was visualising a clear negative test. I HAD to! I was imagining rocking the test about trying to see a second line and not seeing it. And being ok with it. I wasn't in a hurry to get up, cos what if it IS negative!? I'm not in a hurry to know THAT! I don't WANT to wait longer!!!! :(

my heart was pounding as I dipped the stick, I dipped it and then held it as I watched... I watched it soak up, and watched it go past the 'test' line and carry on to the 'control' line, and the control line came up right away, I stood there.... waiting.... Nothing. No other line. NOTHING! I tilted and tipped it, there was no sign, not even a HINT! I watched a little more... Nope. I know it'd only been a minute, but still... there wasn't even a HINT!

I sat the test on the toilet and tipped the cup out, flushed the toilet, washed my hands. I grabbed the box from the test and grabbed the test.

What!?

It didn't show on the camera, but taking dozens of pics trying to get it to show, and it got darker and darker over the next few mins.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
View attachment 164484
and it's even more obvious in real life cos it's not even 6am here and it's still dark!

Great story - congrats!!!! Your chart did look very promising. I hope you have a very sticky bean and a happy and health 9 months :hugs:

What!?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
View attachment 164484

OMG! I LOVE your story! wish mines was as interesting. woke up felt hot n sticky /sick thought aaaah test day. done the test and digi popped up with PREGNANT. pretty dull compared to yours. I was only testing because it was test day :p

Congrats to our 2 new BFP's!!!
That's really great news!!
And great story too flyingduster!!
x

CONGRATS!!!!!

I tested cause my boobs hurt and mcdonalds french fries tasted like poop so not nearly as exciting either lol

I tested early (my cycle was messed up last month) and got a BFP :D

I'm so excited but nervous.

Good luck to all you ladies and fingers crossed you all get yours soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back