February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

hi ladies :wave:

how is everyone doing??

well im on CD 6 and eager to start :sex: not long now woohoo!!

could you add me as well please,
lilly100 -testing 13th Feb

Good luck to everyone x

hi ladies :wave:

how is everyone doing??

well im on CD 6 and eager to start :sex: not long now woohoo!!

Hi Gilmore! I'm doing ok, how are you? I'm on CD 8 and also eager to start :sex: lol :happydance:

Hi all and welcome everyone

Im on cd 14 today, last month (1st on clomid) i ovulated a bit late about day 18 i think sooo im hoping its imminent, the opks are getting a little darker and i can feel those twinges ... so we are :sex: every other day and waiting for FF and the OPks!

Fingers crossed for everyone this month, how many :bfp: can we get in Feb!!

xxxx

Hi

I am new to all this - can I join? I am due my period around 12th Feb so will be testing a few days after that (fingers crossed!)

Good luck everyone! x x

Hi

I am new to all this - can I join? I am due my period around 12th Feb so will be testing a few days after that (fingers crossed!)

Good luck everyone! x x

What date shall I put you down for? x

I have been BD'ing since CD4 (tmi since i was still on period sort of)... since its my first cycle got a little excited about the whole thing and decided ah what the hell lets go for BD asap every other day from that day. :blush:

Not sure if this is harmful to chances.... ?

Its like waiting for the best present ever but you have no idea when you'll get it ! lol

Hi ladies,

Can I join? I am quite new here. Please add me, 7 February. Thanks :)

Oooh ooh, add me!!! I'll be testing around Feb 8th! Cherry, it's also my first cycle and we also started today, CD 6. I'm going to try for every other day this month too!

Please add me to the list. I will be testing February 1st. I really should wait until the 2nd but I am going to chance it on the 1st. So hopefully I will have morning sickness by my birthday on the 16th lol

Baby dust to all

Have added all the new ladies! Sorry Katlin - I missed your post :blush:

Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Hiya, can I join pleeaaassseee??

AF due 10th Feb, so think I'll test 11th to be sure :)

Thank you xx

Mari - glad to know im not the only one starting early ! :D

It's weird , I never thought I'd have a problem 'getting in the mood' but its hard to push yourself into BD'ing... before it just happened if the mood was right.

Oh well! HURRY UP OVULATION!!!

CD3 and I think the :witch: has gone - that's one good thing about nice short cycles, though sometimes I worry they're too short when they get to only 23 days.
Anyway, hopefully I can talk DH into starting to DTD early this cycle, as we'll have the house to ourselves most of the evening. TTC in your parents house with your grandparents also visiting makes things a mite difficult lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->