February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Hey guys, I was due to test on the 6th but AF got me far earlier than that, I was expecting it as my partner and I decided to try when I was halfway through a packet of contraceptive pills.

Anyway, I'm now due to test on the 27th instead!

Gl sweet x can anyone take a look at my chart? Major temp dip today below coverline and not sure what to think

Thread updated :flower:

Not sure jennifaerie :shrug: Maybe just an estrogen surge?

Did a test this morning - CD 28, 11 dpo - :bfn: :sad1:

I was due to test on saturday only (12 Feb) but i couldn't wait. Will update again when the witch arrives...

Iv been googling and could be a corpus luteum dip, if so i should have one every month though :-s think its too early for ID. Maybe I slept with mouth open tee hee

Jenni I don't really know why it'd have dropped so low so soon, but I do know that temps can do weird things sometimes, don't panic, and wait and see what the next few days of temps bring to see!! GL!

Thanks for the feedback girls- my googling has come back inconclusive so I'll just have to wait and see!

Not feeling like I'm pg...no symptons and I'm suppose to test this weekend :-( ohhh man....

Congrats ! Wishing you a happy & healthy nine months !!!

Good morning ladies..

Hlynn... congrats on O'ing... it's an exciting thing isn't it!? I pray for a stickybean for you this cycle!

Clo_mid... I also have PCOS and usually take clomid to get pregnant, but the year before last I got pregnant without taking any fertility meds.. I got pregnant with Metformin, an insulin drug commonly given to women here in the U.S. I got pregnant after taking it for one full month! I just started taking it again yesterday, but I'm hoping that the Soy I took earlier this month will get me preggo this cycle... as it acts like clomid when taken in certain quantities on certain days. Can I ask, why did your doc suggest a laparoscopy? I had one because they wanted to see if they could clear my blocked tube and while they were there they took out a very small fibroid and gave me a light scraping to clean out the uterus. I don't think it would be endo, because endo causes painful menstruation, not painful ovulation. The clomid is what is probably causing the painful ovulation... you may be overstimulated or it may just be a very strong ovulation because clomid causes that... which is why it helps with your corpus luteum and progesterone production. Any ovulation stimulating drugs will cause you to have an ache in your ovaries. Does your doctor monitor your cycle with ultrasound before ovulation? Sometimes they will ask you to come in everyday right before ovulation occurs to make sure follies are maturing at a good rate.

Justwaiting... some people can get one earlier than 12dpo. It depends on how sensitive your tests are, how concentrated your urine is and what time of the day you test. Also, it depends on when your egg implants itself. It can happen anywhere between 7dpo and 10dpo... some people even have it near 6 dpo... so if that happens, it really only takes about 48 hours for the hcg to get to levels that are detectable for your hpt to pick it up.. again.. depending on which hpt you are using.

Jennifaerie.. that could be implantation... a few ladies had that earlier this month and I said the same.. and now they have BFPs! If it's not a usual thing in your chart... then it may be the exact same thing for you. If it's normal in your cycles, then it may just be your hormone levels effecting your temps. In any case...Good luck! The corpus luteum dip.. I think that's the dip you get right before ovulation... and then it spikes back up to show ovulation occured... I could be wrong though. If you check FF chart gallery and do a search for "charts like mine" you will see many women with similar drops.

Riggins... Congratulation on your BFP!! Have a H&H9M!

AFM.. I think I o'd on the 18th, because of the way temps look and because of fertility monitor and OPK readings. Will know definitely tomorrow if that's the case when I see the temp or get crosshairs from FF. Will start progesterone suppositories if I'm 3dpo to make sure the uterus is nice and cushy to help support a possible fertilized bean. I pray this is the month!

Good luck ladies.. and don't give up!

Congrats riggins! Xx thanks for the feedback girls I have a horrible blocked nose now so it may be because I'm getting a cold x id love it to be id but its a bit early x

today im either 9 or 10dpo and this morning i had some yellow-ish cm with some brown mixed into it..none since, so im not sure if its the start of AF or not..usually my lp is on the longer side about 15 or 16 so im a little confused..guess ill just have to see if i have anymore or not :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->