February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Good luck ladies on your charts... I am stalking charts and they are still looking good. I see some temps dropped, but then quickly went back up again... good luck ladies!

Sorry ladies who had a recieved a visit from AF! That witch! I pray for a successful bearing of fruit for you for your new cycle.

As for the BFPs... OMG! It's freakin amazing! I've never seen so many on the same thread... and in one week! My goodness! Amazing stuff.

AFM... waiting to get crosshairs on FF. I have +OPK and Peak reading on fertility monitor... so just waiting to get that temp spike so I know I definitely O'd... but I'm bding like crazy to try and catch eggie.

WOWzers!!! 11 already!?! Sheesh!!! No wonder the october babies thread is growing at a huge rate with all these BFP's feeding into it!!! WOOOHOOO! Big congrats to the new BFPs, and babydust to the ones waiting to test!!!

It's not even Valentine's day yet and look at all these babies conceived around the same time (you know, cause statistically more babies are born 9 months after Valentine's day than any other day :haha:)

EllieNation - What breed is your dog ? I have a yorkieXchiuaua (sp??) and he looks identical !

I have a yorkie-chihuahua mix too!:D

I do too! She's a Chorkie & her name is Bella!

Nuh-uh! My chorkie's name is Izzie, short for Isabella Chacharita!

Lol, that's too funny! (cute! - chacharita!) :)

Where'd all these bfps come from? That's amazing, I so hope to join!! :dust:

I can't even get my DH to DTD every other day, so that won't work in this house LOL. Your OH must have super sperm, as it's not recommended to DTD even as much as once a day without at least normal sperm count. Don't know my hubby's but I suspect not great.

from a study i read up on the more often you dtd the more a man will produce it takes time but its supposed to work. N my hubby would have it 5 times a day if i permit it was hard enough every 9 hours when i babysit an 19month old and have an 8month old so nap times were very calculated during ovulation. It was actually my doctor he told me every twelve hours so the a fresh batch of spermies is always deposited on a regular basis to replesh what dies. We opted for every nine because my hubby has a good sc so it seemed like the best idea for us and im hoping for another boy so it seemed logical.

I'm loving these numbers! Let's keep the baby dust circulating! :dust:

Most definitely! X I'm at rubbish 4dpo and my chart is a mirror of last months lol x

I'm cautiously sneaking in with this..... AF's not due til the 9th

So ladies I believe I got a :bfp: today but I am still cautious about it b/c I am only 10 DPO and 1st month TTC so I am not getting my hopes up until the line is darker seems to good to be true right now. I will keep you all posted!!! Congrats wannabelly...love ya girl I am following you all over the place!!!!

Congrats to both of you! :yipee:

WantaBelly - how many dpo were you when you did that test? I'm due to test on saturday (14 dpo) but i seriously don't think i'll make it. Tempted to test tomorrow morning (11dpo) or (if i can hold out that long) thurs morning (12 dpo) but i'm scared it's too soon.

wow even more :bfp:s congrats ladies

AFM: I am in that dreaded pre ovulation stage where theres absolutly nothing to do but wait, hoping i dont ovulate too soon as wont be able to :sex: again until the weekend (OH works nights so its the only time we get)

AFM: I am in that dreaded pre ovulation stage where theres absolutly nothing to do but wait, hoping i dont ovulate too soon as wont be able to :sex: again until the weekend (OH works nights so its the only time we get)

Ahhh limbo stage! Me too! How is the temping going?

WOW 11 :bfp:!!! Congrats to all of you! So exciting :) I had my peak on CBFM this morning, so I should ovulate tomorrow! We BD yesterday and Sunday and we will again tomorrow and maybe Thursday. I am not messing around this cycle! It's my first on Clomid so I am hopeful.

Ahhh limbo stage! Me too! How is the temping going?

so far so good not too confusing yet and easier than i thought to get into a routine taking it i set my alarm a little earlier and then go back to sleep after taking temp, just curious now to see when i ovulate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->