February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

BeesBella, can you put your thermometer on the alarm? Put some velcro dots on or something [I know mine has a plastic case, so no damage is done to the thermometer itself if I did something like that] so it sticks right on top where you hit it to turn it off? So you CAN'T turn off your alarm without touching the thermometer??

SparklyMummy, I'm so so sorry.... :hugs: Go and have some wine and relax! I knoooow it's hard!!! But I had a friend on here who had a 70-something day cycle once, and waiting waiting waiting for AF became so drawn out that I became relieved that at least when I wasn't pregnant, AF would still come along on time so I could start again!!! So there IS always something to be thankful for hun.... :hugs:

katiekittykat, your chart is looking fantastic!!!!!!! Keep strong and don't let anyone try to sway you from testing early! GOOD LUCK!

oohhh ive got really swollen tender boobs tonite :thumbup:! makin m feel bit more positive! think i mite re-test again in the mornin , only got ic's but oh goes bk to work 2morrow so would be great if :bfp: came before he goes!! xxx

oohhh ive got really swollen tender boobs tonite :thumbup:! makin m feel bit more positive! think i mite re-test again in the mornin , only got ic's but oh goes bk to work 2morrow so would be great if :bfp: came before he goes!! xxx

Good luck!

I'm 10dpo and also using ic's. Took one yesterday - nothing. Took one today - maybe a very faint pos or evap line? Going to take another one tomorrow morning.

My boobs are killing me too!

AF caught up with me today, bang on time. Feel like this is just never going to happen for me and hubby.

I'm sorry hun I know how that feels every month for the past 4 months that witch has showed up right on the dot every single time! It's so nerve wracking and I'm practically in tears everytime. but our day will come I know it will maybe not this month but maybe (hopefully) next month *hugs*

just thought i would let u know af got me 2 day's late on the 8th awh well on to a new cycle! congrats to everyone who got bfp u deserved it and those who got af our well deservd bfp's are on the way!!!!!
remember be positive, stay positive, pee positive!!!
don't be negative it might happen this month!!!!!

Hey KKK, AF got me again! I suppose it's going to take my body a while to adjust to me coming off the pill, but 13 day cycles! Will there even be time in there to ovulate and conceive????

babygirl89 sorry AF got you, but thank you for the positive words of encouragement! It's a new month of hope, Fx for you! :hugs:

Sorry to the AF girls - FX'd for your next cycles :hugs:

I have finally been got this morning too. Am feeling quite positive about it though - it arrived finally after 55 days and my LP managed to last out to 11 days (after a bit of spotting from 9dpo). I can cope with that.

Let's just hope this next cycle is quite so long..... (or, on second thoughts, I hope it is 9 months long :rofl:)

Sorry to all who got af x Fx for your March BFPs x struth was that first cycle off bc? Mine was 7 weeks and now my cycles are 29 - 31 days

Sorry to all who got af x Fx for your March BFPs x struth was that first cycle off bc? Mine was 7 weeks and now my cycles are 29 - 31 days

Yes it was - thanks Jennifaerie. How long did yours take to regulate?

Iv had a couple of odd cycles since but generally iv been regular since that first period.I was on the implant x

When i came of the pill (microgynon) my cycles were odd for first 2 months

cycle 1 - 27 days (LP 9 days)
cycle 2 - 29 days (LP 9days)
cycle 3 - 31 days (LP 13days)
cycle 4 - 30 days (LP 13days)

the cycle length was good but my luteal phase was way to short!! I started taking vit b complex and it got better but i think it had more to do with coming off the pill so i was ovulating late (CD20 in cycle 2) in cycle 5 now and heading for 31/32 day cycle as ovulated CD 18.

goodluck i'm sure your bobdy will sort itself out but some vitamens such as pregnacare or EPO (menses - ovulation) might help

x

:flower:Hey can I join please?
I am on cd19 today.. I am due around 22nd Feb so will test then..
congratulations on all the BFP`s so far.. Good luck xxxxxx:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks EbonyUnique - that is really helpful! I have managed to get to 11dpo today so am feeling happier. I'm still spotting and I know that AF is round the corner - I've also had a temp dip below the coverline today so I'm expecting her full force later!

It is my first cycle after BC so I have no idea what my LP would be - I think that is why I went into panic. My cycle has been long (CD53 today) and to have to deal with that PLUS a short LP would have been doubly frustrating!

Was looking at the contents of the pregnacare conception tablets I'm taking and they have quite a bit of B6 in them (10mg which is over 700% of your RDA). I would think that this is enough? Does anyone know what dose you should take to lengthen the LP?

Hi Struth, I've wondered this as I'm taking pregnacare too, but although it says 700% it's still much less than they say to take to help your lp. I've found this article for you which says 50 to 100mg https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/luteal-phase-defect.html . Hope it helps. I'm taking Agnus Castus instead of the B6 though the B6 is in the pregnacare. My lp is great now and my cycles are shorter, now if only I could get rid of the spotting for days before :witch: arrives! x

Thanks EbonyUnique - that is really helpful! I have managed to get to 11dpo today so am feeling happier. I'm still spotting and I know that AF is round the corner - I've also had a temp dip below the coverline today so I'm expecting her full force later!

It is my first cycle after BC so I have no idea what my LP would be - I think that is why I went into panic. My cycle has been long (CD53 today) and to have to deal with that PLUS a short LP would have been doubly frustrating!

Was looking at the contents of the pregnacare conception tablets I'm taking and they have quite a bit of B6 in them (10mg which is over 700% of your RDA). I would think that this is enough? Does anyone know what dose you should take to lengthen the LP?

Hi Struth, I've wondered this as I'm taking pregnacare too, but although it says 700% it's still much less than they say to take to help your lp. I've found this article for you which says 50 to 100mg https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/luteal-phase-defect.html . Hope it helps. I'm taking Agnus Castus instead of the B6 though the B6 is in the pregnacare. My lp is great now and my cycles are shorter, now if only I could get rid of the spotting for days before :witch: arrives! x

My LP was only 9 days for two cycles after BC the vit b i took was only 100% rda and have since changed to pregnacare which is 700% rda and my LP sorted itself out to 13days. I'd give your cycles a chance to sort themselves out before taking much higher amounts of Vit B!! otherwise you won't know whether it was the vit b or your cycles normalising and be taking higher Vit B unnesscessarily .....and i think when your pregnant you have to be careful about stopping taking it as well and wean off it slowly!!!

Hi ladies,

I've been a bit scarce here the past few days. Got a bfn on wed (11dpo) and it really shattered me. I was so sure I was out. I was expecting AF yesterday (CD 31 - 14 dpo), but when she didn't arrive i realised i'd miscalculated. I'm expecting this to be a 31 day cycle, so that means AF would be due on CD 32, not CD 31 like i originally thought. So that means she's due today - only she hasn't arrived...

She normally arrives by 10am. It's now 3:40pm and no sign of her at all.

If she doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll buy another test on my way home from work (CD 33, 15 dpo). Fx'd I get a Valentine's bfp after all!
I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, she could just be late from all the stress and activity from moving house, but it's really difficult to keep the hope away completely...

Good luck to all those left to test/re test and congrats to everyone else that has got their BFP since i was last on here

I got my :bfp: this morning!!!! :dance:

It was on an ic and the line is pretty faint but it is definitely there. I'm hoping to see that line keep getting darker and darker every day.

I pray we make it through the next 2 weeks and this little one decides to stay around for the entire journey. I'm hopefully going to get in to see thyroid doctor asap this week to make sure my thyroid levels are good for the little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->