February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

I got my :bfp: this morning!!!! :dance:

It was on an ic and the line is pretty faint but it is definitely there. I'm hoping to see that line keep getting darker and darker every day.

I pray we make it through the next 2 weeks and this little one decides to stay around for the entire journey. I'm hopefully going to get in to see thyroid doctor asap this week to make sure my thyroid levels are good for the little one.

Congratulations LP!!!

I got my :bfp: this morning!!!! :dance:

It was on an ic and the line is pretty faint but it is definitely there. I'm hoping to see that line keep getting darker and darker every day.

I pray we make it through the next 2 weeks and this little one decides to stay around for the entire journey. I'm hopefully going to get in to see thyroid doctor asap this week to make sure my thyroid levels are good for the little one.

congratulations :happydance:

Congrats little pilot!!

I also got my :bfp:!!!!

It is so early im too scared to change my ticker, as AF not due until at least tue (my cycles vary by 11 days).

I am sooooo excited though!!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 14
Congrats little pilot!!

It is so early im too scared to change my ticker, as AF not due until at least tue (my cycles vary by 11 days).

Congratulations! How many DPO are you? I'll be testing next Saturday 12 DPO but I'm not due until the Wednesday x

Congrats little pilot!!

Congratulations! How many DPO are you? I'll be testing next Saturday 12 DPO but I'm not due until the Wednesday x

Im 9 DPO, so its waaaayyy early. I cant quite believe it. Im going to do another tonight and see what it says x

Congrats little pilot!!

Im 9 DPO, so its waaaayyy early. I cant quite believe it. Im going to do another tonight and see what it says x

Wow I think that's a good line for 9 DPO! GL :happydance: x

Congrats ! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !

Congrats little pilot!!

congrats :happydance:

Congrats to LittlePilot4 and Mrsturner! Fx for your healthy, sticky bean!

I'm hoping the momentum continues!!! :dust:

oh wow!!! 14 BFPs for 14 days! how freekin awesome!!!!!! [ok, so it's valentines day here, though I'm remembering it probably isn't for most of you guys yet... haha]

huge congrats for everyone! And GOOD LUCK to the rest of the testers coming up!!! This month is going GREAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->