February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Oops forgot to update. The witch got me on 8th Feb :( Congrats to all the ladies that got their BFPs! xx

Big congrats to all the new bfp's!!! :happydance:

I'm starting to get nervous about testing next week now. I've had a few different things going on which I normally don't get at this stage in my cycle: lots of cm ( sorry tmi), and only my right bb is sore my left is completely fine. I normally have really painful bb's right after ov up until I start my af. I'm hoping that because it's different to normal it might be good news!! I've also had cramping but this was around 3 days after ov and lasted for around 3 or 4 days on and off. Bit too early to be implantation though :shrug:

Good luck to those left to test and hugs to those who got af xxx

Congrats little pilot!!

I also got my :bfp:!!!!

It is so early im too scared to change my ticker, as AF not due until at least tue (my cycles vary by 11 days).

I am sooooo excited though!!

I also got my bfp at 9DPO....Congratulations!!!

my cousin lost her baby boy he was born about a week ago please pray for her

im so sorry to hear such sad news. i will be sure to pray for her tonight x

congrats to all the bfps this is like THE month for them it seems like!
gueyilla - i am so sorry :hugs: i will pray for her also

i'm out light af started this evening oh well onto march:growlmad::hissy::hissy::sulk:

Congrats to all the new :bfp:'s, H&H nine months to you ladies!

So sorry for those of you that the evil :witch: got, hope you get your :bfp: next cycle!! FX'd for you :flower:.

gueyilla: So sorry to hear of your cousin's loss, tragic news :cry:, will keep her in my prayers as well!

Congrats little pilot!!

I also got my :bfp:!!!!

It is so early im too scared to change my ticker, as AF not due until at least tue (my cycles vary by 11 days).

I am sooooo excited though!!

Congrats!!! :flower:

Your picture turned out so good with your test. I tried to get mine with my phone, but you couldn't see it at all. Your line is also a little darker than mine and I'm 11 dpo. Yours looks great!

It's finally starting to sink in -- changing my ticker helped make it real. I'm still very cautiously optimistic because it's so early.

Best wishes!

congrats to Mrs.turner and littlepilot!

BIG GOOD LUCK to huggles and ramie!!

and prayers for your cousin gueyilla1985 - so sorry to hear that :( :(

Congratulations to all the BFPs!!

gueyilla - so sorry for your cousins loss. My cousin has also recently lost their baby at 24 weeks. thoughts and prayers with them all x

Sorry to hear about your cousins baby, my thoughts are with them !

:hugs: to those who the :witch: got, and will be having a crummy Valentine's day.

Congratulations to the new mommies to be! 14 :bfp:s so far is excellent, but they seem to have slowed down :( I hope there are many more yet to come for this month.

babygirl89 sorry AF got you, but thank you for the positive words of encouragement! It's a new month of hope, Fx for you! :hugs:

thanx crumbs fx for u too!!! this could be our month girls remember some of the 14 ladies who got there bfp's this month prob wer not expeting it so it could be us next month, when our bundle of joy's are ready to be conceived they will it's all about timing life works in mysterious ways!!!

:dust: to all!

come on :spermy: ya can do it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"