February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

So sorry to hear of your cousin's loss Gueyilla, and also for your cousin sept10 - it's not a nice thing saying good-bye to your baby :hugs:

Really hoping af doesn't arrive this morning so that I can test this evening and hopefully get my V-day bfp! [-o<

Katie, You updated me as having :witch:
She hasn't arrived yet. I got bfn on 11 dpo, but no witch yet and she's now 2 days late...
Can you please un-update?

wow katie your chart is looking good!!

AFM: well my theory about ovulating early was very wrong lol still waiting for that big temp change at least we managed to get lots of :sex: this weekend so heres hoping.

Thanks EbonyUnique - that is really helpful! I have managed to get to 11dpo today so am feeling happier. I'm still spotting and I know that AF is round the corner - I've also had a temp dip below the coverline today so I'm expecting her full force later!

It is my first cycle after BC so I have no idea what my LP would be - I think that is why I went into panic. My cycle has been long (CD53 today) and to have to deal with that PLUS a short LP would have been doubly frustrating!

Was looking at the contents of the pregnacare conception tablets I'm taking and they have quite a bit of B6 in them (10mg which is over 700% of your RDA). I would think that this is enough? Does anyone know what dose you should take to lengthen the LP?

Hi Struth, I've wondered this as I'm taking pregnacare too, but although it says 700% it's still much less than they say to take to help your lp. I've found this article for you which says 50 to 100mg https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/luteal-phase-defect.html . Hope it helps. I'm taking Agnus Castus instead of the B6 though the B6 is in the pregnacare. My lp is great now and my cycles are shorter, now if only I could get rid of the spotting for days before :witch: arrives! x

My LP was only 9 days for two cycles after BC the vit b i took was only 100% rda and have since changed to pregnacare which is 700% rda and my LP sorted itself out to 13days. I'd give your cycles a chance to sort themselves out before taking much higher amounts of Vit B!! otherwise you won't know whether it was the vit b or your cycles normalising and be taking higher Vit B unnesscessarily .....and i think when your pregnant you have to be careful about stopping taking it as well and wean off it slowly!!!

Thanks for all the advice ladies (and the link to the article too MrsPTTC!). I think I will continue with the pregnacare conception and see how I go this cycle. If need be I can then hit the vit b!!

Mrs PTTC - I got spotting from 9dpo too. Not enough to call AF but definite spotting. I'm guessing that is not so good for conception?!

Also congrats to Mrs.turner and littlepilot and your family is in my thoughts gueyilla1985

AF got me on Friday :( not a happy bunny.
On to the next cycle.
Good luck to everyone. :)

still no af, she was due yesterday...but :bfn: ...hmmmmm looks like my temps starting to drop so she probably is coming soon...

I am sorry gueyilla, praying for your cousin!
I am really hoping this cramping doesnt lead to my af.

Congrats little pilot!!

I also got my :bfp:!!!!

It is so early im too scared to change my ticker, as AF not due until at least tue (my cycles vary by 11 days).

I am sooooo excited though!!

Congrats!!! Thats super exciting...I see you have been ttc for 9 months.. did you chart and use opks?

BFN for me this morning, swiftly followed by AF this afternoon. Oh well, on to month 3!

bfn this evening, but i'm not entirely convinced the test wasn't a bit dodgy. Might do another one later, else tomorrow morning - different brand, early response.

Sorry about your cousin gueyilla, prayers are with her.

As for me I'm out, the :witch: finally got me this afternoon. :dohh: Here's to April when my wonderful man will be back from Afghanistan hopefully for long enough to catch me ovulating again! Best of luck and loads of :dust: to you all until then when I'll be back to wish those things in person.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->