February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Congrats! Does that mane it 19 or 20 now? I can't remember if there was another one since Katie last updated or not.

I'm happy to see the number is at 19 now! Congratulations to our newest :bfp:!

Yahoo #20! Congrats!

Congrats on all the BFPs !!!! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months !!!!

AF is due for me in 6 days (not totally sure when I ovulated - could be 7dpo or 8dpo possibly) and I had a temp dip of 0.28 today but not thinking too much of it because I have only been temping for 6 days now so I don't think there is any way of really knowing. Unless someone who is really clever wants to have a look at my chart and tell me what you think ? I am clueless with charts !

I woke up this morning with a mild migraine but feeling like I was going to vomit, not sure if it was the headache making me feel sick or wether it is a symptom.....only 8 days until I test and I am going completely crazy !

hi beesbella, wish i knew anything about charts! i think i'm going to start temping tomorrow - even though i'm post-OV, but just to get in the swing of it.

hope you feel better! i'm so tired of waiting! i had thought i was through my TWW only to determine i hadn't even O'd yet, so now another 10-12 days of waiting! ](*,)

Congrats Missamandamay!!! :flower: I hope this little bean is extra sticky for you!

2 out of 3 :bfp: on our scheduled testing day -- that's great stats!!

The witch got me today so on to March. I will be testing on my birthday so maybe March will be my month. Congrats to the 2 new BFP's and hugs to the ladies the witch got.

Oh gosh ladies! Yay for all the BFP's! :happydance:
I am so forgetful- please add me to the front page as I got my :bfp: on 5th Feb unofficially properly on 7th! :cloud9:

Hope all our yummy mummies are doing fine & all you other ladies are not long behind us come on team :sex:!!!

Big :hug:

Bex x

congrats to all those with :bfp:
my test didnt get much darker today, and I am getting really paranoid and scared, and my doctor wont see me till 8 weeks so I am about to pitch a fit.

please get out your sticky vibes and send them my way if you can, bc I am worried I am going to lose this one too.

9 babies... I know its a lot to ask, but I wouldn't keep testing - you'll only stress yourself out which isn't good for you or your bean.. If you are really worried, I would head to A&E & explain whats happened & that your doc wont see you.

I'm sure they should be more closely monitoring you if you have had so many losses, so I'd make a complaint & get the professional looking after you need, but after that I'd really stop testing.

Do they have any idea why you have had the previous losses? Lack of progesterone?? did you m/c at similar times??

Lots of sticky :dust: for you & your baby - I'm sure it will be a determined little baby, as it's mummy is definitely a brave & strong lady :thumbup:

xxx

9 babies... I know its a lot to ask, but I wouldn't keep testing - you'll only stress yourself out which isn't good for you or your bean.. If you are really worried, I would head to A&E & explain whats happened & that your doc wont see you.

I'm sure they should be more closely monitoring you if you have had so many losses, so I'd make a complaint & get the professional looking after you need, but after that I'd really stop testing.

Do they have any idea why you have had the previous losses? Lack of progesterone?? did you m/c at similar times??

Lots of sticky :dust: for you & your baby - I'm sure it will be a determined little baby, as it's mummy is definitely a brave & strong lady :thumbup:

xxx

thanks I dont plan on testing again till next week. I can not handle these faint positives and what they are doing to me.
I think I am going to file a complaint bc waiting till 8 weeks is ridiculous. considering my history. I have no idea about hte losses, I think it is partly progesterone, bc with my 2 living children, I had supplements of progesterone and with all my other pregnancies I did not. doctors just vary on whether they believe it helps with keeping pregnancies or not, my last doctor didnt believ ein progesterone supplementation.
thanks!!! so much for your support it means the world to me!! whats is a and e??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->