February Testers All are welcome

Hey!! I'm not new to the site but is been almost five years since I have been on. I'm TTC #2 and I'm testing Feb 28th! But Im not holding my breath for a BFP as I just had my IUD removed a week ago aand Feb is our first month back to TTC. But you never know so I thought I would add myself. Good luck ladies!! And don't stress!!! lol.

I'm a bit excited, I just bought a Persona monitor. Had one when we TTC #1 and #2 and it worked a treat back then. I'm such a geek lol

I'll be testing on Feb 15! This is only our first month TTC #2. DD just turned 1 and it's been 6 weeks since we stopped BF so this is cycle #2 since DD was born :thumbup:

We'll be testing on Feb 14 or 15...... again, if we can hold out that long!

+OPK expected tomorrow, maybe Saturday. This is our first cycle TTC (with donor sperm), but we've been charting (in various forms) for almost a year.

Good luck to all!!

Hi, I would like to be added to the list. I am on my fertile days so I am keeping my fingers crossed..testing on Valentines day..

I'm a bit excited, I just bought a Persona monitor. Had one when we TTC #1 and #2 and it worked a treat back then. I'm such a geek lol

What is a persona monitor?

It's like a clearblue monitor, it tracks ovulation etc. normally used to prevent pregnancy but it can quite easily used for the opposite ;)
And it's much cheaper than the clearblue monitor, I paid £17.50 with P&P from eBay where the clearblue monitors are normally around £40-50 preowned :)

Hi, newbie here. :) I've been hanging around WTT for the past 2 years, but soon we will TTC #1! Could not be more thrilled! I'm thinking my testing day will be 2/22 or somewhere aroud there. Baby dust to all!!!

Hi, I will be testing the 22nd! I'm determined to get some luv makin done this cycle, no matter what I have to do! ;) due to O around the 8th.

Hi, newbie here. :) I've been hanging around WTT for the past 2 years, but soon we will TTC #1! Could not be more thrilled! I'm thinking my testing day will be 2/22 or somewhere aroud there. Baby dust to all!!!

Looks like we might be cycle buddies! What CD are you? I'm currently CD5!

Edited: Sorry, just saw on your siggy you're CD7!

AF arrived 4 days early so I will not be testing 4th Feb anymore not sure if it will be end of Feb or a March testing date now! :(

So I caved this morning after falling asleep watching tv last night and then having a crazy vivid romantic dream about my hubby last night and breast a tad tender and tested and it was a BFP! :) it was faint but tested a couple hours later with a digital and it said pregnant 1-2! :happydance: fingers crossed for you all!!

So I caved this morning after falling asleep watching tv last night and then having a crazy vivid romantic dream about my hubby last night and breast a tad tender and tested and it was a BFP! :) it was faint but tested a couple hours later with a digital and it said pregnant 1-2! :happydance: fingers crossed for you all!!

Massive congratulations :happydance:

Congrats!! :)

Hi ladies, I would appreciate any help you can give me?

Heres my story :

CD 11 here :/ and 2 days after last clomid pill. I am feeling restless with weird food aversions. I could not even finish my burrito this morning without feeling so nauseous and wanting to throw it all up. Not sure this is a pregnancy sign but still weird. Well weird enough for me to consider taking a test? lol Due to my short cycles all the ovulation days point to 26th - 30th of this month. Not entirely sure what to believe. Since I have heard Clomid makes ovulation happen a week after stopping it. Ugh. Sorry just really confused here.

I should mention that I had some painful sex, not horrible pain but more like uncomfortable pain ..(felt like DH was hitting something and TMI He said I felt tighter) on monday or tuesday.

Anyone had some experience like this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->