February Testers All are welcome

Hi ladies, I would appreciate any help you can give me?

Heres my story :

CD 11 here :/ and 2 days after last clomid pill. I am feeling restless with weird food aversions. I could not even finish my burrito this morning without feeling so nauseous and wanting to throw it all up. Not sure this is a pregnancy sign but still weird. Well weird enough for me to consider taking a test? lol Due to my short cycles all the ovulation days point to 26th - 30th of this month. Not entirely sure what to believe. Since I have heard Clomid makes ovulation happen a week after stopping it. Ugh. Sorry just really confused here.

I should mention that I had some painful sex, not horrible pain but more like uncomfortable pain ..(felt like DH was hitting something and TMI He said I felt tighter) on monday or tuesday.

Anyone had some experience like this??

I had the same and this is clomid symptoms .. i ovulated after the last pill with 5 days i finished it at cd6 then checked ovulation at cd11 by u.s and take hcg trigger shot at cd11 .. so u might ovulate early and feel some strange symptoms

Testing February 12th here :D
I'm 25, husband 29. We're TTCing for baby #1, this is our cycle #2. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to stay in contact over facebook, snapchat etc too!

so i caved this morning after falling asleep watching tv last night and then having a crazy vivid romantic dream about my hubby last night and breast a tad tender and tested and it was a bfp! :) it was faint but tested a couple hours later with a digital and it said pregnant 1-2! :happydance: Fingers crossed for you all!!

yay!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Hi ladies! I plan on testing February 8th :) This is my first cycle TTC so I'm super excited! I will be 14dpo let's hope I can make it that long lol. Baby dust to all of you!

Possible implantation dip on my chart this morning. FX a :bfp: is on its way and not af.
8 more days until test date! :)

Brit have you taken another test??

Good luck ladies! One more week until ovulation. Then the dreaded TWW!!

8 days until my projected fertile time as well!!!! Fx for us both!!!!

Springer how long are your cycles? I wasn't paying attention after having DD and thought mine were 28 days. Turns out they are 25! Which makes ttc a bit easier

Hi I'm currently 3dpo and symptom spotting on 1st cycle of ttc #2... Can't help it!!! Don't know when to test but with my little girl I knew in a week! Getting lower belly twinges and tender boobs, anyone else do this? Please can u put me down for 13th please?

7dpo today and my temp rose back up after my dip yesterday. Hoping it was a true implantation dip! Still no AF :)

FX I can make it another 7 days to my test date!

Been having ovulation pains on the left side all day...since we started to TTC again I seem to be a bit more in sync with my body. Fingers crossed x

Springer how long are your cycles? I wasn't paying attention after having DD and thought mine were 28 days. Turns out they are 25! Which makes ttc a bit easier

That's great that they're shorter than you expected!
Mine are a bit irregular unfortunately. They vary from about 31-36 days long... which stinks! Still feeling hopeful though! Trusting FF, OPKs and my body to tell me when I'm fertile!

Good morning ladies! 7 days and poas obsession begins for me, that is if AF doesn't show her wicked face. Such an exciting time for me lol

Im starting to get soooo anxious!! this is my O week, so im trying to wait patiently. So many things going on this week that Im praying stress doesnt take control of my body!! :shrug:

Baby dust to everyone! :dust:

I'm 8dpo temp rose to 99 today. Could possibly be the start of a triphasic pattern. I'm thinking I may only make it to friday to test waiting is making me so anxious! FX. GL and babydust to all of you! :)

Brit have you taken another test??

Good luck ladies! One more week until ovulation. Then the dreaded TWW!!

Yes I did :) being anxious I wanted to make sure the line was getting darker but this morning it has definitely progressed :happydance:

Good luck to you!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 17
I believe I'm 2 DPO and my boobs are super sore today and crampy... I used clear blue digital ovulation test but ran out of sticks before I got my solid smiley face so I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated but we have been DTD every other day for the last week! Here's to hoping it's enough! 2 weeks till my test date!

Brit- Those are some beautiful lines!!! CONGRATS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->