FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

What is FSH?

Follicle stimulating hormone, it causes your follicles to grow which leads to ovulation. But it works synergistically with LH, so when LH is too high the whole system of ovulation is messed up.

Sorry to hear your labs didn't come back the way you wanted them to! Hopefully you'll get it sorted soon so you can ovulate and ttc again! :hugs:

AFM, nothing much going on, realised today I've got thrush :wacko: I feel really gross, though I know it is pretty common... And apparently it could be a symptom of pregnancy, cause of the hormones going crazy.... Fingers crossed it is!! Other than that I've not really got any symptoms. Feel a bit 'blegh' today, just don't wanna do anything, feel slightly low I guess.... Hubby asked me several times if I was ok. I guess it's just one of those moods.... :dohh:
Gonna go to bed and watch a film and then go to sleep!

Very curious what my temp is gonna do tomorrow, my first month of temping (didn't get off to a great start but doing better now).

Ahh. Did your doctor go through any ways of reducing it?

No, I ordered the labs myself independently. I have to pay out of pocket for doctor visits so I can't afford to for just any reason. Life Extension org sells lab tests through Lab Corp very reasonably, so you can get anything tested you need. :)

I will bring the results with me next time I visit the doctor though.

Eltjuh sorry that you aren't feeling well. I hope you can relax and feel better this weekend.

Another positive OPK this morning, at CD22, plus more fertile CM. Not sure that its EWCM, but its certainly more like the usual amount I get when ovulating. This will be the third "positive" OPK of this cycle. I don't think I'll be able to test in Feb at this rate :coffee:

EDIT- now I've taken another one (8 hours later), and it looks negative. Looked back at this morning's test and that doesn't seem to look positive anymore... but it did earlier :shrug: So probably not ovulating, but either working my way up to it, or still coming off the last one (4 days ago). Going to DTD tonight just in case, but now I have no idea when to expect AF. FF thinks it's due on 23rd, but that's a 28 day cycle, and I KNOW I'm not on a 28 day cycle, so I don't know what it's thinking :D

Eltjuh- you don't have to temp everyday, just enough to keep things consistent. How are you feeling?

I realized I am down for testing the 15th but should be the 20th...had my 7dpo beta was 19.7 doc says looks great. Last night I felt a sharp cramp and of course I dream it's implantation...today I am 9dpo and holding steady.

We need some more :bfp:'s!

I'm fine... not much happening. Thrush seems to have cleared up a bit.. hopefully it'll be gone tomorrow! Had a bit of a temp dip this morning, though i was kind of half awake when my alarm went so not sure if that has anything to do with it. It was quite a big dip. If you look at my chart, the first temps before the 11th of feb i had some alcohol most nights before temping then so they'll be slightly elevated. Have had some slight cramps/twinges around where my ovaries are under my belt. But it seems to be on both sides. Hoping maybe my dip was an implantation dip but i know it doesn't have to be, cause it's quite early aswell. Fingers crossed! I do feel like i have more energy weirdly enough! I can't sleep when i go to bed at my normal time and then fall asleep late but am pretty awake when i have to get up in the morning whereas usually i'll go to bed at 10/11 and wake up at 7 and have a really hard time waking up!

Another positive OPK this morning, at CD22, plus more fertile CM. Not sure that its EWCM, but its certainly more like the usual amount I get when ovulating. This will be the third "positive" OPK of this cycle. I don't think I'll be able to test in Feb at this rate :coffee:

EDIT- now I've taken another one (8 hours later), and it looks negative. Looked back at this morning's test and that doesn't seem to look positive anymore... but it did earlier :shrug: So probably not ovulating, but either working my way up to it, or still coming off the last one (4 days ago). Going to DTD tonight just in case, but now I have no idea when to expect AF. FF thinks it's due on 23rd, but that's a 28 day cycle, and I KNOW I'm not on a 28 day cycle, so I don't know what it's thinking :D

Ugh...I hate when that happens. Looks like your body geared up to o but didn't (has also happened to me a couple times)! Hopefully you will have a nice temp rise in the next couple days!

Congrats to all those who have got their BFPs!! :)

Just curious if anyone else has got EWCM around implantation time. I'm 9dpo today, and yesterday and today I've had what seems to me EWCM. I've had no implantation dip, and there was no spotting with the cm, it was just jelly-like cm, which I've never noticed in the second half of my cycle before. (Though, only charting for two months so far, it could just be that I wouldn't have noticed it because i wasn't scrutinizing things!) Anyone had this before?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41ac57/?i=5113403&

Just curious if anyone else has got EWCM around implantation time. I'm 9dpo today, and yesterday and today I've had what seems to me EWCM. I've had no implantation dip, and there was no spotting with the cm, it was just jelly-like cm, which I've never noticed in the second half of my cycle before. (Though, only charting for two months so far, it could just be that I wouldn't have noticed it because i wasn't scrutinizing things!) Anyone had this before?

I hace had some before, which looked kind of snotty, sorry tmi! But wasn't pregnant those cycles. This cycle, yesterday i had some small strings of it, hard to stretch far, but i think that was only cause it was so small/so little. Hoping my temp dip yesterday was implantation... fx for all of us!

I'm starting to think I'm not going to get my BFP this month... Started getting that dull crampy feeling I get off and on starting a week before my period. Fingers still crossed, but not feeling very optimistic. Fx for everyone else waiting to test, too!

I had cramps just like I get with my period both times I was pregnant with my girls; cramping means nothing in the run up to testing - good luck!

I'm sure that some ladies get it and then get a BFP, but some also get it before AF. I only do every now and then before AF. I know everyone wants clear symptoms for pregnancy, but there really aren't any that can't be explained by AF also being on her way unfortunately. I have had so many "new" symptoms since charting that I don't really put much thought into them anymore. It's amazing how much you notice while ttc that you never did before!

hey everyone

i think i am going to have a chemical :(

i took some more internet cheapies on saturday and all had bfn or evaps.

now im gettin af cramps and im due in two days..

i had ib and cramps about 6 days ago, they wouldnt come back again nearly a week after starting would they? and i dont know how i can explain a bfn the day after 3 bfps. i used the same brand of cheap test so the sensitivity should be the same..

i have ordered two more frers so until either my tests or the witch arrive im stuck in limbo :(

hey everyone

i think i am going to have a chemical :(

i took some more internet cheapies on saturday and all had bfn or evaps.

now im gettin af cramps and im due in two days..

i had ib and cramps about 6 days ago, they wouldnt come back again nearly a week after starting would they? and i dont know how i can explain a bfn the day after 3 bfps. i used the same brand of cheap test so the sensitivity should be the same..

i have ordered two more frers so until either my tests or the witch arrive im stuck in limbo :(
Oh no :( I hope not. Fingers crossed for you; let us know what happens

CD24 today and from the look of my chart I still haven't ovulated :nope:

I wouldn't mind if it was a longer cycle, but I'm 99% certain it will be 34 days or less. I suspect that because I'm still basically exclusively BF my daughter, it's suppressing my ovulation.

There doesn't seem to be much I can take, supplement-wise, and all the websites simply tell me to quit BF - like it's a choice I can make just like that - it's a long drawn-out story, but I've been trying desperately to quit for the past 9m and it's literally impossible for me to do so. I just have to wait it out, and that makes me want to cry. I am a hormonal beast at the moment though :rofl:

This is my second month of putting all my emotions into TTC, and I'm 99% sure it's going to amount to nothing. I've had three seemingly positive OPKs this month, so each time I thought I was ovulating, got all excited to DTD etc, and then thought I was in the 2WW only to be kicked back all over again.

For now I've removed my DPO ticker (boo!) and will only test if AF doesn't come before March. Good luck to the ladies waiting to test though :dust:

I'm so sorry your body isn't cooperating, Lara. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->