FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

Well I'm out. Af showed up today after 2 days late. Its really upset me I even burst into tears at work today! X

Testing on the 12th! Had my first round of Clomid in January, cycle days 5 through 9. Started it on the 22nd, ended on the 26th. Go to the doctor on the 12th for a follow up. :) Hoping for a BFP that day!

So sorry lcgoodac :(

Good luck this month hlamb; will the doctor do a pregnancy test at your appointment, or do you have to do it at home?

Thanks for starting a February thread! I *think* I finally ovulated on CD 46. I will be testing on February 14! :)
:shock: you have the patience of a saint

LOL! Thanks! If you ask my DH he would say that I'm the least patient person ever. I have been complaining loudly about this cycle to anyone who will listen!

I got my BFP today i used a clearblue digi. i am trying to get the pic uploaded . and i am going to take another one tomorrow . :)

I got my BFP today i used a clearblue digi. i am trying to get the pic uploaded . and i am going to take another one tomorrow . :)

Congrats!!!

:bfp::happydance: todays test and this was at 220 pm . and i had peed many times today /

Attachments

• 154.jpg
    154.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for starting a February thread! I *think* I finally ovulated on CD 46. I will be testing on February 14! :)

Your chart is looking like ovulation all right, that's great!

hi

Im from the January thread - although im not sure why my posts are being deleted?

anyway, i shall be testing on the 20th onwards, that should put me at at-least 12 dpo..

good luck to all x

Welcome :flower:

Well I'm out. Af showed up today after 2 days late. Its really upset me I even burst into tears at work today! X

So sorry hon :( :hugs:

Congrats! You must have some good HCG to get that with a weak sample. Do you know what DPO you are?

CD10 today - what do you think? I'm so confused as each OPK over the past three days has looked the same. Test line is on the right.

These are so hard for me to read, I might bite the bullet next month and get the digitals :lol: fingers crossed I won't need to. Hoping I'm ovulating early TBH because OH is working nights when ovulation normally hits and with two young kids we can't just sneak off for a quickie LOL

CD10 is definitely darker, you should definitely BD today just in case!

hi

Im from the January thread - although im not sure why my posts are being deleted?

anyway, i shall be testing on the 20th onwards, that should put me at at-least 12 dpo..

good luck to all x

Dunno why your posts are being deleted... never noticed, sorry!! I can tell you it wasn't me though! Cause I wouldn't have a clue how to... When I go back to the January thread and search your name it shows the quotes or people mentioning your name when responding to your posts but not your posts.... weird!! :wacko: Maybe send the admin of the website a message?? To try and find out why they're being deleted??

So sorry the :witch: got you!! :( :hugs: Good luck next month though! I know it's upsetting!! Look at it this way though: you've started your next cycle so you can try again! :hugs:

YAY!!! :happydance: Congrats!!! You're bfp number 1!!!!

Congrats! You must have some good HCG to get that with a weak sample. Do you know what DPO you are?

from what my chart and my drs chart said i am about 12 dpo .. thank you i am super excited !!

Congrats kmere!

I'm supposed to test tmrw, but I am so confused this cycle that I have no idea where I am or if I even ovulated. I haven't been able to temp the last few days because I haven't been able to sleep very well. I guess I will see what my temp is in the morning and decide if I should test.

Good luck to all!!

:winkwink::winkwink: hi ya'll,
this is my first ever post on a forum on baby bump but I'm due for hopeful not AF 8th feb.. :)
I couldn't wait and have already done 4 tests 3 being very very faint positives 9dpo and 10dpo and this morning.. it seems its not getting darker though... I've been tired and dizzy for a week and have one sore breast (very weird) tissue actually feels more thicker then the other. Also today I've noticed quite watery discharge today is this a possible earl pregnancy sign?

I've got a DS who is almost 3 and my fiancé and I very much wish to have another.. We've got everything crossed this is our month.. I can't remember much from my first pregnancy in the early stages but I was a full week late when I tested and it was super faint line then.

I'm also stupidly bloated and have been for days, the bloating is quite low not sure if this is a symptom.

What's people thoughts? It's starting to do my head in as I've decided not to test till AF Is due which is still3 days away.. :nope:

You can put me down :) Lines darker this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->