FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

Just to let you know after better lines yesterday my test this morning was negative, and I'm getting cramps like af is on her way :(. Very confused.

Did you use the same brand of test? I'm keeping my fx for you that it was just a bad test!

elt1013 - I'm in a similiar boat as you...mine isn't as long but I totally expected to have OV'd by now and my temps are all over the place. Still getting neg OPKs, just wish something would happen already....as you can see I'm a lot more impatient than you lol

I think my issue is stressing about charting and ttc! I really like charting because it is really helpful, but also stressful. Before charting, I never had a cycle over 32 days and since charting, (on my 8th cycle), I have had a 56 day cycle and this one is CD38 and counting...

Good luck to you! I hope you o really soon and see that BFP when you test!

She got me! I was having cramps the past few days so I knew she was on her way...I am officially 1 year ttc #1 ladies...kind of sad. I am at work...and really do not feel like being here...I work as a counsellor and my office is right beside a 0-8year old day care! I am surrounded by babies...and not really in the mood for it....

I am not giving up...just feeling down :(

She got me! I was having cramps the past few days so I knew she was on her way...I am officially 1 year ttc #1 ladies...kind of sad. I am at work...and really do not feel like being here...I work as a counsellor and my office is right beside a 0-8year old day care! I am surrounded by babies...and not really in the mood for it....

:hugs::hug:

Just to let you know after better lines yesterday my test this morning was negative, and I'm getting cramps like af is on her way :(. Very confused.

Did you use the same brand of test? I'm keeping my fx for you that it was just a bad test!
Yes another one the same and also a clearblue digital - both neg :(

:hugs: I know how you feel hon :( Its so hard to go months and months with no BFP. Have you and hubby been checked out yet?

I think my issue is stressing about charting and ttc! I really like charting because it is really helpful, but also stressful. Before charting, I never had a cycle over 32 days and since charting, (on my 8th cycle), I have had a 56 day cycle and this one is CD38 and counting...

Looks like you might have finally O'd!

:hugs: I know how you feel hon :( Its so hard to go months and months with no BFP. Have you and hubby been checked out yet?

Looks like you might have finally O'd!

That's what I'm hoping, but I was fooled once earlier in this cycle. My temps have been sort of deceiving lately!

I can't imagine how you feel with your really long cycles...I am about going nuts considering my norm is like 26 days!

The witch got me today, so another month with a X on it. :(

Maria, sorry to hear that; what a letdown :(

291, sorry AF got you :hugs:

Ahw, sorry to hear!! :hugs:

Yes another one the same and also a clearblue digital - both neg :(

Oh no, that's really hard!! :hugs: Hope you're (gonna be) ok?!

The witch got me today, so another month with a X on it. :(

Sorry to hear that!! Good luck next cycle.

I'll be alright hun. My little man is taking my mind off it all a bit, keeping me busy.Keep thinking I've imagined it all now :(

I know what you mean... I swore I had a positive last month, but on a predictor when people said they had false positives on that before I thought it was probably nothing... then I had another that looked positive on an asda test, but after that all the other tests were negative...

But kids are good to keep your mind off it... Knowing I've got my son helped when I had a mc in october.... though I do catch myself thinking: oh I would've been 24 weeks now... we would've known whether it was a boy or girl now... and all that kind of thoughts... It's hard, but I'm sure you'll get pregnant again soon! :)

Cautiously optimistic this morning!! Got a BFP but lines look super faint, going to test again tomorrow. Praying this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations craftymama! Good luck for testing tomorrow and some nice dark lines :)

Congratulations craftymama! Good luck for testing tomorrow and some nice dark lines :)

Thank you! We have been at it since May, so it will be nice.

DH's car broke down on the way to work this morning. This is the 4th time in 3 weeks one of our vehicles have broken down, not sure what's up. But it was nice to be standing there waiting with test in hand when he walked in the door after he had the car towed home! He had a hard time seeing it, but he saw it too. Faintly. Haha. We need some good news.

LOL I just realized this is the wrong thread. I never entered this one whoops. So many for feb testers it is confusing! Ah well...

Thank you! We have been at it since May, so it will be nice.

DH's car broke down on the way to work this morning. This is the 4th time in 3 weeks one of our vehicles have broken down, not sure what's up. But it was nice to be standing there waiting with test in hand when he walked in the door after he had the car towed home! He had a hard time seeing it, but he saw it too. Faintly. Haha. We need some good news.

Haha that's men for you!! :winkwink: My husband looks at the test quickly and goes: no negative... and I'm like: NOOOOOO you gotta look at it properly!!! :dohh: haha

Fingers crossed they get a bit darker!!!

Maria, do you want me to take the bfp away or change it to something?? upto you... I can also just leave it...

Maria, did you test with FMU?? Just wondering if maybe it was the concentration of the pee that made it go negative (or lack of concentration then I guess).

hi ladies

i have a bit of a dilemma here.

i have been ttc for many years now. i fell pregnant once in 09 but mc at around 7 weeks and was forced to abort my 2nd at 26 weeks as my daughter had an underdeveloped heart and the strain of pregnancy was causing the hole in my heart to worsen. (had the baby been healthy i would not have been made to do this)

so in 8 years i have conceived twice and am still without any children. i was seeing the assisted conception unit and was due to have a laparoscopy but i fell with my 2nd so needless to say the op was cancelled.

since losing my little girl the fertility clinic have removed me as a patient saying they dont think i have any fertility issues, but it has been 6 months since i had my daughter and i still have not had a peak on my cbfm.

i am convinced that i have fertility issues, the fact i have been ttc for 8 years and only concieved twice is surely an indication something is wrong?

i was just wondering if anyone knew the best way to approach my gp about this. if i tell him ive been using the cbfm, he will just tell me its a waste of money, if i cry and tell him how sad i am i doubt he will do anything because they have already decided that i can concieve and carry a child.

I dont think my gp understands that i am not a statistic and that i am desperate to find out if i am ovulating, is there any chance he can refer me for blood tests to confirm ovulation? i get the feeling that im gonna be disappointed by my visit to the doctors which is why im putting it off. i have seen two gps at the same surgery over the last 8 years, both have been uselss tbh!

also, has anyone been for private tests in london and are they expensive?

any advice? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->