FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

To say I'm happy is an understatement!!! :happydance:

I've been to the hairdressers this morning and felt an urge to test, even at quarter to two in the afternoon, I'm sat here looking at a very positive First Response and a CB Digi saying 1-2 weeks!!!!

Slight problem now, hubby doesn't return from his India trip for another week! What do I do? Should I tell him over the phone/Skype or wait? My daughter is with my parents at the moment, they're going to guess the minute they see my face! I need to tell someone!!!!!

Thank you!!! I've told hubby! Managed to get hold of him and Skype him, I'd pretended I'd bought something for him and I wanted to check he liked it!!! xx

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!!!!! Yippeeee!!! So happy for you Lou. xxxx Sorry to anyone else who got AF x

TMI, but when CM is like slug slime (not lots, just kind of glistens when you wipe and looks like a slug/snail trail), what's that classed as? Creamy? Sticky?

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

To say I'm happy is an understatement!!! :happydance:

I've been to the hairdressers this morning and felt an urge to test, even at quarter to two in the afternoon, I'm sat here looking at a very positive First Response and a CB Digi saying 1-2 weeks!!!!

Slight problem now, hubby doesn't return from his India trip for another week! What do I do? Should I tell him over the phone/Skype or wait? My daughter is with my parents at the moment, they're going to guess the minute they see my face! I need to tell someone!!!!!

YAY!! Congrats!! :happydance: What did your hubby say when you told him???

TMI, but when CM is like slug slime (not lots, just kind of glistens when you wipe and looks like a slug/snail trail), what's that classed as? Creamy? Sticky?

I'd class that as ewcm, unless it's not stretchy.... I've got the same but when I try picking it up off the paper or check my cervix it's very stretchy and I find usually I don't see lots on the paper but there is quite a lot when I check my cervix...

Speaking of which, I had 1 opk left so I decided to take that earlier today, think it was 2nd or 3rd morning urine and it was very near to being positive! So I'm guessing I will ovulate soon (probably tomorrow or the day after) and having some twinges now aswell. Might have to buy myself another pack of tests so I can do another one to check whether my surge will have gone again... (I know it doesn't confirm ovulation, but as far as I'm aware I've never not ovulated and I know I usually ovulate around cd17-20, am on cd16 today).

I'd class that as ewcm, unless it's not stretchy.... I've got the same but when I try picking it up off the paper or check my cervix it's very stretchy and I find usually I don't see lots on the paper but there is quite a lot when I check my cervix...
:confused: I'm not sure then. I always thought EWCM was later on; for example I usually get copius amounts of CM and it's like jelly. Not as formed as jelly, but if it's on the toilet paper and you wiggle it a bit it wobbles... and it looks like the raw bit of egg white when you fry it in the pan and it's not cooked yet; DYKWIM?

Hey Eltjuh, he was a bit stunned and didn't quite know what to do or say! He just kept saying he wanted to hug me and cannot wait to get home! Roll on next Saturday! xx

:confused: I'm not sure then. I always thought EWCM was later on; for example I usually get copius amounts of CM and it's like jelly. Not as formed as jelly, but if it's on the toilet paper and you wiggle it a bit it wobbles... and it looks like the raw bit of egg white when you fry it in the pan and it's not cooked yet; DYKWIM?

Yeah I get what you mean... When I think of ewcm I think of the way it is when you break the egg and poor it into the pan... or if you've ever separated eggwhite from the yolk whilst holding it in your hand and it kind of droops down...
What you're describing, when it wobbles, I'd describe more like snotty :wacky: sorry if that's tmi... it usually comes in little globs doesn't it??
I know I had that before I got my period last cycle...

Hey Eltjuh, he was a bit stunned and didn't quite know what to do or say! He just kept saying he wanted to hug me and cannot wait to get home! Roll on next Saturday! xx

ahw that's sweet :)

Yeah I get what you mean... When I think of ewcm I think of the way it is when you break the egg and poor it into the pan... or if you've ever separated eggwhite from the yolk whilst holding it in your hand and it kind of droops down...
What you're describing, when it wobbles, I'd describe more like snotty :wacky: sorry if that's tmi... it usually comes in little globs doesn't it??
Yeah, that's the type. Out of the choices listed on FF, I'd put that as EWCM, and I assume that's when I'm most fertile. For now I have much less, slug slime like CM. The choices on FF are either "dry", "sticky" or "creamy" - not entirely convinced of the others TBH. Don't really want to get it wrong though in case I miss ovulation. My OPKs are all so strong that I don't think I can rely on them to show a surge, so this month I'm having to rely on CM and temping, but I only started temping yesterday so that won't be accurate either :lol:

Yeah, that's the type. Out of the choices listed on FF, I'd put that as EWCM, and I assume that's when I'm most fertile. For now I have much less, slug slime like CM. Of all the choices listed on FF, I'd put that as EWCM, and I assume that's when I'm most fertile. For now I have much less, slug slime like CM. The choices on FF are either "dry", "sticky" or "creamy" - not entirely convinced of the others TBH. Don't really want to get it wrong though in case I miss ovulation. My OPKs are all so strong that I don't think I can rely on them to show a surge, so this month I'm having to rely on CM and temping, but I only started temping yesterday so that won't be accurate either :lol:

The only 'advice' I can give you is to feel internally, cause there's usually much more in there than what comes out (I find that anyway).
Hope it's not tmi, I usually check inside if there's not a lot on the tissue, insert 2 fingers and kind of 'grab' it.... :blush: And then it's already between your fingers aswell so you can try and see if it's stretchy...

Good idea; I haven't yet had to get that personal, but for the chance to get pregnant it's all worth it :winkwink: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->