** February Testing 2022**

@NightFlower so happy to see them lines told you I could see something my eyes normally work for everyone else's tests but mine nope they don't work :rofl: I'm still yet to ovulate if I do this month with having implant out I'm on cd11 now normally between cd14-cd17 ish I ovulate so shall see xx

Haha you are the best and so funny!! I'm the same way with everyone else tests until my bfp today.

Happy you got the bc out ..now ovulate BIG time!! Hope you catch the eggy. Also saw your comment on ctp ..knew you'd see it. I'm PinkDragon on there.

Hoping there are some more BFPs in this group to come!!!

Haha you are the best and so funny!! I'm the same way with everyone else tests until my bfp today.

Happy you got the bc out ..now ovulate BIG time!! Hope you catch the eggy. Also saw your comment on ctp ..knew you'd see it. I'm PinkDragon on there.

Oh yes I spotted you on there :) ill add ya if that's OK of course:haha: I think when I do ovulate it probably will be big time I feel it aswell :blush: xx

Edit: I can't add you on ctp :shrug: xx

Oh yes I spotted you on there :) ill add ya if that's OK of course:haha: I think when I do ovulate it probably will be big time I feel it aswell :blush: xx

Edit: I can't add you on ctp :shrug: xx

Hmm okay I'll go add you. Not sure why that happened.

@NightFlower
Yay congratulations hon definitely BFP so excited for you.

@swedengirl
Look at that blazing line what a difference to the last tests.
Massive congratulations hon.

This month is on fire.

A very light line on a blue dye last night a 9dpo, maybe a shadow on an IC this morning? But temp took a nose dive below my coverline today at 10dpo, been having on and off mild cramping since last night and beige cm this morning.

So much for high progesterone lol. Pretty sure AF is on her way early.. hopefully I can be done with AF before Vday!

Wow just caught up. All these bfps!! Congratulations ladies, so happy to see this!! :happydance:

So Many BFPs, Ladies! Congratulations!!

Hoping this thread continues this trend.

AFM we did a monitored cycle this month after missing O with a monitored cycle last month. Went in earlier this time.
Had an ultrasound on 2/7 CD 11 with Lining thickness 9.8 and a mature follicle measuring 18.6. Triggered that evening at 10pm. BD the day before and the two more times after the trigger. I am 44 and DH is 46. We really need a break from all this TTC!!

A very light line on a blue dye last night a 9dpo, maybe a shadow on an IC this morning? But temp took a nose dive below my coverline today at 10dpo, been having on and off mild cramping since last night and beige cm this morning.

So much for high progesterone lol. Pretty sure AF is on her way early.. hopefully I can be done with AF before Vday!

Hopefully you’re just early and your temp goes back up in the next couple of days!!

but also totally getting wanting AF to come in time so it’s finished for Vday!

So Many BFPs, Ladies! Congratulations!!

Hoping this thread continues this trend.

AFM we did a monitored cycle this month after missing O with a monitored cycle last month. Went in earlier this time.
Had an ultrasound on 2/7 CD 11 with Lining thickness 9.8 and a mature follicle measuring 18.6. Triggered that evening at 10pm. BD the day before and the two more times after the trigger. I am 44 and DH is 46. We really need a break from all this TTC!!

Really hope this is your month! When will you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->