** February Testing 2022**

Hey ladies, having a wonky cycle again… I think I ovulated because my boobs are always sore after and they are super sore now. They have been sore now for weeks and I’ve taken HPTs and all are BFN, I spotted brownish for two days a couple days ago and have tested since and still BFN. What’s going on :(
How many dpo are you?

I’m surprised you got a digital to work with faint lines that’s amazing
I know me too! The frer I took this morning wasn’t any darker but the control line was also light so I think it’s that. But the easy@home is the darkest so far so I thought I’d do the digital and I was shocked it worked

I think I need to just walk away from the hpts. I should be seeing progression by now. At least I would sure think so. Af is due on Friday.
87FAB3A6-6CC6-436D-89A4-56C60F0F8142.jpeg

I should of stopped testing. This afternoons test is lighter than this morning :( it is a new box tho

Sorry for over posting. I’m just worried this is going the same way.

new pic too is from yesterday am and bottom was this morning once it dried.
This afternoons test looks like yesterday morning.
Do I take another tonight? Or wait for tomorrow smu?
Do I take any comfort in that this mornings tests were darker ? Or does that not mean anything

DF34E865-BAA1-4828-B68B-0F2D88BFC035.jpeg

Do I take any comfort in that this mornings tests were darker ? Or does that not mean anything

View attachment 1106234
Your bottom test looks like mine from yesterday morning, and evening test was a lot lighter but this morning is darker again so I wouldn’t worry. Maybe leave it 24hrs?

View attachment 1106234

Yay to the positive digital! And I’m sorry your new tests are creating anxiety. When I tested over and over like this in the beginning to check progression the lines really varied. What we eat and drink and timing impacts the concentration of our urine. Try not to panic. My friend who is a midwife said feel free to test but you can only base progression off of tests taken every 48 hours really and even then it’s not exact. She told me to try to test every other day and check it’s getting slightly darker then. Turned out to be true- the real progression I saw every 48 hours! The tests I took within the same day varied a lot

@ehjmorris id like to say don’t test again for a day but i know I couldn’t wait that long. How many dpo are you? I found when mine were light they took a while to darken but once they started to get dark they really took off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->