** February Testing 2022**

@ehjmorris id like to say don’t test again for a day but i know I couldn’t wait that long. How many dpo are you? I found when mine were light they took a while to darken but once they started to get dark they really took off.
I will hold out until morning haha

Ehjmorris congrats on digi re non digi people do say they have best times of day for results look forward to seeing if 1 this morning looks like yesterday mornings.

Nightflower congratulations so lovely to see you are pregnant!

Ehjmorris, mummy23beauts and salty got everything crossed for you guys :flower:

Last edited:
Okay last pic for tonight. I’ve compared all 4 days of smu tests. Is it enough progression?

top left - 9dpo
Top right - 10dpo
Bottom left - 11dpo
Bottom right - 12dpo

2B571AC0-682B-4626-BF40-21CEB75E7987.jpeg

Wow. Sorry been quiet over the last few days. (85 messages i missed) im currently prepping for my sons 2nd birthday on Friday and his christening on sunday so big party on Sunday to sort!
Congratulations to those with BFP (please reply to me so i can be sure who this is - i think i know)

sorry for all those the witch had got or who have had horrible tests!

Reply to this message anything you would like me to update on the original post xxx

Well mine was short lived..
top test yesterday..
Bottom today 3rd mu…

considerably lighter today.

2830F98B-A93A-4DC1-A501-76A7D75DF2EE.jpeg 1FB1AE74-C2B1-43EE-9016-4F447137891D.jpeg

Okay last pic for tonight. I’ve compared all 4 days of smu tests. Is it enough progression?

top left - 9dpo
Top right - 10dpo
Bottom left - 11dpo
Bottom right - 12dpo

View attachment 1106235
Yeah look at the difference between 9 and 12dpo, that's huge! Don't compare day to day, you really need to leave it 48 hours to really see it. But also remember these tests are not made to show progression. Aaaand you're only 12dpo? You should get better lines in next couple of days...got everything crossed for you, looking good so far xxx

Yeah look at the difference between 9 and 12dpo, that's huge! Don't compare day to day, you really need to leave it 48 hours to really see it. But also remember these tests are not made to show progression. Aaaand you're only 12dpo? You should get better lines in next couple of days...got everything crossed for you, looking good so far xxx
Thank you
Yes I’m 12dpo today but I was due my period either yesterday or today so I’ve technically missed it now.
Is that still good for missed period as my LP is short

Tested with a weeks indication test just. 3rd morning wee i think. Im 4+4 do you think thats about right? 2-3? I just looked back and i got a 3+ at 6 weeks last time xx

45D9A0BA-5AA0-4BB3-BCF4-7541798A5688.jpeg

Thank you
Yes I’m 12dpo today but I was due my period either yesterday or today so I’ve technically missed it now.
Is that still good for missed period as my LP is short
From looking back at messages i think maybe give it a day or 2 and re test then hopefully put your mind at ease a but more. Like everyone has said could be that you are testing too often. The pic of the 4 tests you can definitely see a difference xxx

Tested with a weeks indication test just. 3rd morning wee i think. Im 4+4 do you think thats about right? 2-3? I just looked back and i got a 3+ at 6 weeks last time xx

View attachment 1106239

In all honesty I hate these I never got my 3+ with last baby I kept getting 2-3 I was fuming lol xx

So sorry, how many dpo are you now? sending hugs
I don’t have a clue as I wasn’t ttc due to having a mc.. and af isn’t due till Wednesday/Thursday next week which is why I’m baffled I even got any lines at all.

Bloods came back as 56 so I have a new pregnancy, but frer are so faint! Just did another and it’s darker than the one before but still so faint.

3554E3D7-111C-45A7-A324-0F2B57DCA6D8.jpeg 2827A95A-1F19-4DC6-83B4-186DAF0E4497.jpeg

now Iv uploaded it you can’t even see it on the picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->