** February Testing 2022**

@ehjmorris I think your progression looks good

@JAM1611 that sounds right on the number of weeks.

@Mummy23beauts I can’t believe how light those tests are for over 50 hcg. That’s crazy. I remember getting a positive with my last baby at 9dpo with 5 hcg! These tests have really gone down. But, I am so stinking excited for you and hope this baby sticks. Will you get another blood draw in a few days?

AFM I am 8 dpo today and 9 dpt. I don’t want to test to early and get a false positive with leftover HCG. So, I’ve been testing with opks and those are getting lighter. I’m doing an experiment LOL If they start to get darker, I’ll take a pregnancy test. Temps are up and climbing and I’m very crampy. I am so scared to get my hopes up.

Hi ladies. 2 weeks post miscarriage for me and the tests are ALMOST back to a blank slate. Just waiting on the ovulation tests to head back up and then i can join you ladies again on a new journey for our rainbow xxx:dust:

A8B1F713-1AC4-4B2B-96CF-8AA266885BBD.jpeg

@Mummy23beauts I am amazed at how faint they are for how high your hcg is! are you having repeat bloods drawn?

@ehjmorris I will be totally honest with you, I've had slow progressing tests with two pregnancies; one ended in an early m/c and the other is sitting on the couch right now. I hope things go well and continue to progress for you :hugs: have you tried another brand? For the successful pregnancy I was getting better lines on the walmart cheapie tests (first signal) when frer were barely progressing. My fingers are crossed for you, I hope all is well in there!

Congrats on all of the bfp's!! how amazing!

afm I think we may actually ttc this month but still not 100% sure about. If so I'll post a test date. But regardless I've been lurking along and feeling happiness for the bfp'ers and sorrow for those of you with losses and/or af showing up. Here's to hoping next cycle is "the one" :hugs:

Bloods came back as 56 so I have a new pregnancy, but frer are so faint! Just did another and it’s darker than the one before but still so faint.

View attachment 1106243 View attachment 1106244
@ehjmorris I think your progression looks good

@JAM1611 that sounds right on the number of weeks.

@Mummy23beauts I can’t believe how light those tests are for over 50 hcg. That’s crazy. I remember getting a positive with my last baby at 9dpo with 5 hcg! These tests have really gone down. But, I am so stinking excited for you and hope this baby sticks. Will you get another blood draw in a few days?

AFM I am 8 dpo today and 9 dpt. I don’t want to test to early and get a false positive with leftover HCG. So, I’ve been testing with opks and those are getting lighter. I’m doing an experiment LOL If they start to get darker, I’ll take a pregnancy test. Temps are up and climbing and I’m very crampy. I am so scared to get my hopes up.
I think the picture makes it look a lot lighter than it is but it is still shockingly light.. I’m praying that this baby sticks im not sure how much more I can take with losses. I have another blood draw on Friday

I would say that I am out at this point. No progression with AF due Friday. I had more symptoms this month than I did last time with my chemical pregnancy so I really thought this was it. Intuition was wrong this time! Here is my SMU test
692D4E31-65AE-4D2E-BDB0-C1F1AFFFC8D5.jpeg
E9E64BE1-9F8E-48F3-AE58-656E9016E3DC.jpeg

Last edited:
@Mummy23beauts Congrats on the positive blood work!!! I would have thought the FRER would have been super dark with over 50 hcg. Are those for sure the first response early response? I know they make others one with different names by first response and they detect higher amounts of hcg so it made me wonder.

@ehjmorris I can still see your lines so hang in there! I can even see a good progression from the grouping of 4 from the 1st pic to the last pic!

Well I ordered these off Amazon, but I did get one from the chemist which was quite dark.. I read in the reviews people complaining about the tests being faulty or fake because they have a blue wrapper instead of pink.

Well I ordered these off Amazon, but I did get one from the chemist which was quite dark.. I read in the reviews people complaining about the tests being faulty or fake because they have a blue wrapper instead of pink.

I think the blue wrapper ones are the frrr not frer xx

I've never even seen a first response early response test come in anything but pink. The digital usually come in white wrappers. That is weird that it was in a blue wrapper. I wonder which kind it is?!

I woke this morning to a slight temp rise, went to pee and I had spotting if brown :( I really hope it doesn’t pick up.
Waiting and hour or so to do my smu test

I've never even seen a first response early response test come in anything but pink. The digital usually come in white wrappers. That is weird that it was in a blue wrapper. I wonder which kind it is?!

The first response rapid response is blue wrapper I used one last month forgetting :shrug: xx

I know the answer tests are blue wrapper but they look slightly different. These are identical to the usual frer.. Iv brought some more from my chemist I’ll take them at the weekend

@Mummy23beauts
I'm so so surprised at how faint those Frer are with a HCG of 50mlU.
I rekon u picked up a dodgy batch hon.
I'm so happy u are pregnant again. Praying so hard this one will be supper dupper sticky [-o<

@ehjmorris
They look lovely hon. Look at that frer today that has progressed beautifully. And the digital woohoo.
The easy@home ones ure using are the 25mlU ones. I have them this time. I was hoping to get the ones with just HCG on the handle becuase there more sensitive' but ended up with the ones with easy@home written on the handle boooo.
Congratulations hon.

Hi ladies. 2 weeks post miscarriage for me and the tests are ALMOST back to a blank slate. Just waiting on the ovulation tests to head back up and then i can join you ladies again on a new journey for our rainbow xxx:dust:

View attachment 1106247

Awwww Hon welcome back. Im so so sorry about ure loss. Glad ure feeling ready to come back and start again.
I hope u get ure rainbow BFP soon.

@ehjmorris giiiirrrrrrllllll look at that progression:happydance: that is amazing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->