** February Testing 2022**

Well ladies looks like I'm having my 3rd cp. Good luck to everyone still testing. Congrats on all the new bfps.

I had a cp last September(2021) think it was then , last month my tests never progressed and af came on time. This month they did progress but looks like it's ending. :sad1::sad1:

On to March and hope it's a good month feeling down and sad but will be good to go for next ovulation.

Well ladies looks like I'm having my 3rd cp. Good luck to everyone still testing. Congrats on all the new bfps.

I had a cp last September(2021) think it was then , last month my tests never progressed and af came on time. This month they did progress but looks like it's ending. :sad1::sad1:

On to March and hope it's a good month feeling down and sad but will be good to go for next ovulation.
Oh im so sorry! Xxxxx

Wow i've missed so much in a day.

Firstly @Mummy23beauts Congradulations! What a roller coaster! I guess you ovulated early! That is amazing!!!

@ehjmorris Sorry you are bleeding. I hope that little bean sticks for you. I've got everything crossed for you.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I just started bleeding bright red after a bowel movement :-(

That happened to me in my second pregnancy. Hopefully it is just due to the bowel movement. I've got everything crossed for you :hugs:

I’m so confused, still no AF, but boobs extremely sore, off and on headaches, severe fatigue, and my sleep apnea has been worse lately even with my machine :( BFN on my ICs and I feel like I don’t want to keep wasting money on FRER, ugh!

Thank you for the support. I am so hoping this is just because of the bowel movement. I haven’t had anymore overnight or the three times I’ve peed so far. I’m waiting for smu to see if my test is any darker

Just heard back from my doctor Tuesday’s blood test at 11dpo was 5 and Thursday at 13dpo was 13… this is very low and very much like my other miscarriage.
re testing on Monday

Just heard back from my doctor Tuesday’s blood test at 11dpo was 5 and Thursday at 13dpo was 13… this is very low and very much like my other miscarriage.
re testing on Monday
maybe you just ovulated bit than you thought and you not long implanted ?
would explain alot too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"