** February Testing 2022**

It looks darker to me as well. I don’t think thickness means anything but they are definitely still progressing!

Thank you
Can I upload tmi pics ? I wanted to show how much bleeding I’ve had since late Thursday night…. If you can tell me it’s too much to be implantation bleeding

@ehjmorris - Tests are definitely progressing, I really hope the bleeding is not related to bean, maybe cervical erosion? I’m not offended if you add TMI pics, sometimes lots of blood to one person could be less to another.

Okay I’ll add it and if it offends anyone just let me know and I’ll take it down straight away. I’d hate to trigger anyone.
Top 3 are from Thursday night/Friday and bottom 3 today with some odd spots in between

5F29E867-9D3F-49AE-9490-41414C006098.jpeg

Okay I’ll add it and if it offends anyone just let me know and I’ll take it down straight away. I’d hate to trigger anyone.
Top 3 are from Thursday night/Friday and bottom 3 today with some odd spots in between

View attachment 1106296

I had bleeding like this with my first or second born…can’t remember. I was so nervous but he ended up fine!

Well ladies it's o time time to get my move on :haha: I put the results in premom and it's saying high bit I would class that as a positive :shrug: xx

20220219_113829.jpg

My husband has put the brakes on ttc indefinitely again. It sucks as i have lots of fertile cm for the first time in the whole 17 months! I'm going through all the feelings so won't be on here as much. We're going to focus on repairing our relationship as we didn't realise how much of a backburner it took after having my daughter. Im so thankful to all of you for the support and pray you all get your babies. Xx

My husband has put the brakes on ttc indefinitely again. It sucks as i have lots of fertile cm for the first time in the whole 17 months! I'm going through all the feelings so won't be on here as much. We're going to focus on repairing our relationship as we didn't realise how much of a backburner it took after having my daughter. Im so thankful to all of you for the support and pray you all get your babies. Xx
I’m so sorry and wish you all the best

Oh love so so sorry to read this I'm wishing you all the best :hugs: xx

Hugs! I hope you and your husband find your way through this tough spot.

Took another on an hr hold and it’s even darker! Bleeding is only spotting still red tho but nothing on pads just when pee
If I overdo it I get a bit more but nothing like filling a pad or liner
These tests are both this morning

0C1EE8CA-6A69-4CDC-AFE0-B979A0B556DA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back