** February Testing 2022**

maybe you just ovulated bit than you thought and you not long implanted ?
would explain alot too
Possibly I mean those lines on 9 and 10dpo could have been the indent as they were so faint.
But I got the clearblue digital 1-2weeks at 12dpo so means hcg was 10 and 13dpo it was 13 so I don’t think it’s going to be a viable pregnancy.

I wish you guys all the best and will update when things change

Possibly I mean those lines on 9 and 10dpo could have been the indent as they were so faint.
But I got the clearblue digital 1-2weeks at 12dpo so means hcg was 10 and 13dpo it was 13 so I don’t think it’s going to be a viable pregnancy.

Praying for a miracle bean. Thinking of you.

@Mummy23beauts
Congratulations hon. Praying this one is ure sticky beanie rainbow.

@ehjmorris
Hay hon I had that happen and it turned out I had a cervical erosion. I had bright red bleeding at 6 and 14+5 weeks. Hope that's all it is with you. Tests are progressing.

@NightFlower
Oh my love I am so so sorry. This was me back in 2020 i had 4 definite chemical pregnancies and possibly a 5th chemical pregnancy.
I was told after my 4th to try Galatanised macca root and folate and also to start baby aspirin 75mg from faint BFP onwards.
Macca can help prevent miscarriage esp in older womon and it also has lots of other great health benefits.
After my 4th loss I was so desperate I thought why not.
Started them in November 2020 and may of had a 5th chemical in the December but can't be sure about that one.
Anyway Jan 2021 I fell with my rainbow.
I seriously thought it wud never happen.

I'm so grateful to the lady on here that recommended the macca and folate.

It's horrible going through recurrent miscarriages. I was on the verge of throwing in the towel.
We're all here for you hon.
Please feel free to PM me anytime.
Sending gentle hugs sweety :flow:

Just heard back from my doctor Tuesday’s blood test at 11dpo was 5 and Thursday at 13dpo was 13… this is very low and very much like my other miscarriage.
re testing on Monday

:hugs: fingers crossed just a slow riser xx

Still BFN for me and no AF, boobs still super sore, severe fatigue and headache. :(

Thinking of you today. Your lines have showed lovely progression and I’m hoping for a positive outcome for you.

My 3yr old just put her hand on my tummy and asked what was in there.. right infront of my family #-o … quick thinking I said it was stuffed full of food lol.. nearly outed by my darling daughter

Good morning,
Thank you for your lovely messages.
I am still bleeding on and off definitely not a continuous flow.
It’s dark red and mucusy sorry tmi, I would say I’ve filled one pad over the period of just over 24 hours
Below are todays pictures compared (all wet and within timeframe)
First is in order 13,14,15dpo
And 13 and 15dpo

also so sorry I haven’t been able to catch up, just so worried about this bleeding and have no idea what is going to happen. Not ignoring you! I hope you are all doing okay

2CA25841-CC5A-43EB-8EB3-EE8654431ED3.jpeg 8027D687-3071-48A8-86BA-879DC07DBBEB.jpeg

Good morning,
Thank you for your lovely messages.
I am still bleeding on and off definitely not a continuous flow.
It’s dark red and mucusy sorry tmi, I would say I’ve filled one pad over the period of just over 24 hours
Below are todays pictures compared (all wet and within timeframe)
First is in order 13,14,15dpo
And 13 and 15dpo

also so sorry I haven’t been able to catch up, just so worried about this bleeding and have no idea what is going to happen. Not ignoring you! I hope you are all doing okay

View attachment 1106292 View attachment 1106293
So sorry you are still bleeding, I will say though that I bled ridiculously with my second son and it turned out I had a burst cyst. I do hope it is something unrelated to your little bean :hugs:

@ehjmorris the bottom one is from today? No denying it’s darker. Are you have any symptoms?

Yes bottom is today, I sure hope this keeps progressing
No real symptoms apart from tired but that could be because I have ridiculously low iron but I’m getting an iron infusion on Monday and will re test levels then

Yes bottom is today, I sure hope this keeps progressing
No real symptoms apart from tired but that could be because I have ridiculously low iron but I’m getting an iron infusion on Monday and will re test levels then
That is some line from today! Really thinking of you and hope the bleeding is nothing to worry! I can only imagine you are frantic xxxx

@ehjmorris no denying that is definitely darker sorry about the spotting but can be normal xx

Does the thickness of the line matter?
Last test for today, waited an 1 1/2 and tested again
Can’t tell if it’s darker or just thicker…
Top 7am
Bottom 8.40

8A8D2806-9905-46F1-85CD-D6DDC0A35C76.jpeg

Does the thickness of the line matter?
Last test for today, waited an 1 1/2 and tested again
Can’t tell if it’s darker or just thicker…
Top 7am
Bottom 8.40

View attachment 1106295
I think so. It’s using more ink so therefore a stronger positive. Definitely progression on your tests. Praying for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->