** February Testing 2022**

Can anyone help me ? I am really indecisive about this.. I’ve been having struggle’s lately with getting my AF an I finally got it, it’s been about 2 weeks an I’ve been checking everyday for a peak. Does this look like I’m getting close ??

DE3A0B66-EE2A-4B4F-A68F-FA54BFC9A6A2.jpeg

OK hope I don't forget anyone.

@Mummy23beauts
It's so funny because very young children seem to just know.
With my very first baby that I sadly lost at nearly 11 weeks. I didn't even know I was pregnant and my cousin who was about 2 or 3 at the time kept pointing to my tummy saying baby.
I wud of been about 5 weeks because it was a week after that I tested and got a blazing positive.
I had a bleed a few days later and had a scan and found out I was just over 6 weeks.
Also when me and my DH tried for our first. We had a miscarriage and then 3 months after that we was talking to his next door neighbour who had a 2 year old son' well he pointed to my belly and said baby. We had been ttc for 3 months so a few days after her little one said that to me I tested. Was about 2 days b4 my period. I just cudnt wait. And got my BFP. Our eldest is now 11. Its so weird how little kids know these things. LOL.

@ehjmorris
Thar looks very similar to what I had at 6 and 15 weeks. Same coulor too.
My tests kept getting darker and darker. I mean it wudnt of meant anything at 15 weeks because my hcg wud of been crazy High then. But at 6 weeks my tests were Line stealers and didn't get fainter. That's what gave Me hope.
I had a cervical erosion. Its a blood vessel on the cervix.
So it was similar to a nose bleed but down there.
It's absolutely horrible seeing any blood when pregnant..
But I was told its very common esp in first trimester.
Ure lines are getting so much darker now hon. I can understand the worry. I really hope the bleeding stops soon so u can relax more.
I have it fixed so hard this is ure sticky take home beanie.

@AlwaysTheAunt
Oh hon I'm so sorry to see ure update.
I really hope he changes his mind again in the not too far future.
Be gutted to see you leave.

@tdog
That's positive hon yay. Definitely test again tho because it may go even darker.
That's so cool ure O so soon.
See I told u ure be ok.
I can see you posting a BFP next. Eeeek.

@TTCaredhead
Hello hon. I wud say ure coming up ti ure peak. I used thos tests and mine wud look like that about 2 or 3 days b4 I got my peak.
Those opks are good. The test line will go darker than control line when you get ure peak so there's no second guessing.
I didn't think much of the HPT tho. They wud give shadows or vvv faint lines when I wasn't pregnant.
But when I was pregnant with my son i had faint lines on those at 10dpo.

Look like ure going to o vvv soon hon. Good luck.

Still BFN for me and no AF, boobs still super sore, severe fatigue and headache. :(

Hello hon..
Sorry ure ure testing BFN but still no AF.
Do you know when AF was due?
I was wondering if maybe u cud get some bloodwork Done to check HCG levels?
I know its not always easy and here in the UK they just don't seem to do those bloods.
But other places it seems pretty standard.
You here stories of womon not getting a BFP but they actually pregnant.
Not trying to give u any false hope.

@Lucy3
Yay so glad u still post in here hon. I love it when womon get pregnant and still post in the tww testing group.
When I was ttc I wud get upset when womon wud get there BFP and the desert us all in here.
I like to know how peoples pregnancies are going.
Ure almost in 2nd trimester hon how exciting.
Hope ure feeling OK.

Took another on an hr hold and it’s even darker! Bleeding is only spotting still red tho but nothing on pads just when pee
If I overdo it I get a bit more but nothing like filling a pad or liner
These tests are both this morning

View attachment 1106299

Oh I’m loving how dark this one is! Really hoping the bleeding is something random and not related to the little bean nestling in. When will you redo your bloods?

Oh I’m loving how dark this one is! Really hoping the bleeding is something random and not related to the little bean nestling in. When will you redo your bloods?
I re do them tomorrow, hopefully
Partner is sick and has been in contact with someone with COVID so waiting to see if he has it…

Cramps and bleeding picked up it’s now dripping into toilet. Before it was only when wipe.
This one isn’t staying either

@ehjmorris Been following and just heartbreaking. I don’t know why the bleeding is there but still holding out hope for your bub. Terribly sorry this scare is happening.

@ehjmorris so sorry to read this I hope it's nothing major and bubs is ok in there I have everything crossed for you xx

@ehjmorris
Oh hon I'm so sorry tye bleeding has gotten worse. I'm still hoping that it's nothing serious and everything will be ok.
Also sorry about Covid and not being able to have bloods done.
I'm thinking of you and keeping everything crossed that all will be ok and that this bleeding has nothing to do with the baby.
Love and hugs hon.

@NightFlower
So good to see u getting exciting about trying again. Really hope ure rainbow is just around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->