** February Testing 2022**

@Suggerhoney honestly I get sooo lost in all the post on here but I have faith big time that you will be back to ttc in no time:)
I personally don’t know what to think right now.. & I hate feeling like this every time it actually happens for me. But I had those high test yesterday but today I’m not getting anything but I know it’s TMI an hope no one minds but my cervix is Way more open today compared to yesterday. But my test are reading low today. Like whattt?

Hope you are all okay.

I am just shocked, I never would post pictures of (bleeding) if it was going to offend anyone. I’ll remove it.

I was asking for advice because yes I’ve had 3 miscarriages already but every one of them started differently. And I can’t leave the house because he has Covid. I wish I could go get more bloods done and an early scan but I’m supposed to be 5 weeks yesterday and they wouldn’t see anything anyway.

As for her attacking my son - she obviously does not understand what losing a child does to you at any stage.
I broke after my son died, I would not be here if it wasn’t for my children today.

I am livid she would attack anyone like that, she doesn’t know about our experiences

I am truly sorry, she has really hurt my feelings

btw I love the name Matilda and also wanted it for a girls name

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry she brought ure son into it. I'm actually in tears writing this because that is just the lowest of the low.
Losing a baby so late on is heart shattering.
U didn't deserve any of this hon.
U haven't done anything wrong and the. Photos were absolutely fine. I've seen people post cm pics and I myself posted photos of my blood loss In the first trimester. There was nothing wrong with anything u have posted.
I wud of done the exact same if I was pregnant and bleeding.
We're all here to support each other and u just wanted advice.
Don't take it down because u don't need too..
It wasn't gross were all womon on here.
That's why I wondering it she had been hacked because I can't believe a womon can be that nasty and that evil.

But maybe I'm just too trusting. I like to see the good in everyone.
But no way was I holding my tongue today.

Hi ladies,
The member who's account the messages were posted from has contacted me to say that her account has been hacked by her newly ex husband. She has asked for the messages to be removed so as not to cause upset. Messages have been removed and the member has asked for her account to be deleted now.
So sorry for the delay, I had been in work on a 2-10pm but sorted as soon as I could.
I hope you are all ok :hugs::hugs:

@Suggerhoney honestly I get sooo lost in all the post on here but I have faith big time that you will be back to ttc in no time:)
I personally don’t know what to think right now.. & I hate feeling like this every time it actually happens for me. But I had those high test yesterday but today I’m not getting anything but I know it’s TMI an hope no one minds but my cervix is Way more open today compared to yesterday. But my test are reading low today. Like whattt?

I had it where OPKs cud look very negative one day and then screaming positive the next.
Open cervix. Does it feel soft and High hon?
I know when I was about to O mine used to go higher and softer. Have u got any cm? Sometimes I think we can have a few surges during a cycle.
Hope u O soon hon.

Hi ladies,
The member who's account the messages were posted from has contacted me to say that her account has been hacked by her newly ex husband. She has asked for the messages to be removed so as not to cause upset. Messages have been removed and the member has asked for her account to be deleted now.
So sorry for the delay, I had been in work on a 2-10pm but sorted as soon as I could.
I hope you are all ok :hugs::hugs:

Hay Bev gosh I don't know what u must of thought when u came on here today.
I'm glad the matter is sorted now.
And if she was hacked then I do hope she is OK.
I did suspect she had been hacked because she always seemed lovely in the past.

Oh well it's done now. Thank you for sorting it Bev

Oh wow! Is all i can say!!! I did not expect to come on and to see that.

i hope you ladies are all ok and ignore anything she said. You know in your hearts she isnt right at all. But all the same was nasty vile things. I really hope she was hacked and it wasn’t her but also at the same time what a fucking prick he is to wish and say those things. Hes a messed up dickhead! Sorry for my language but…. :/

Onwards and upwards ladies! Xxx

Yes thats right- moving forward!

well today I did wake up to heavy bleeding again :cry: even had a long piece of lining too.
I haven’t soaked through a pad yet.
I’ve also taken at RAT for Covid and I’m negative so I’m going to ask the doctor if I can get a blood test done if I’m negative.

I haven’t tested yet, I will soon but it’s not looking good.

how are you going

Even through all this heartache, I will keep trying for a rainbow

I had it where OPKs cud look very negative one day and then screaming positive the next.
Open cervix. Does it feel soft and High hon?
I know when I was about to O mine used to go higher and softer. Have u got any cm? Sometimes I think we can have a few surges during a cycle.
Hope u O soon hon.
Thanks no idea about how it feels but there is an obvious difference in my cervix today. So I’m just gonna go for it since I’m limited on how many times we can BD hopefully it’ll work an the :spermy: can wait for the egg
These ovv test have been nothing but a pain .. it’s been 6 months since we’ve been able to try an finally I get my AF an can finally try again .. get good ovv test for 2 days.( Not a peak ) an then the next day it disappears but I still have signs of ovv. Ttc is so confusing an I would’ve never knew

@ehjmorris

Oh no wish the bleeding wud just sod off. I think they look the same hon. I don't think today's is any lighter.
My Frer lines stalled for about 4 or 5 days. Its like they got to matching the control line and just stalled.
And I worried about it because I had a line stealer with my 2 year old. But my line stealer took longer to come with my almost 6 month old.
I'm still this will all work out hon. Hope u can get some answers from the bloods.
We are all here for you hon. ❤️

What the actual f is going on in here?

For the record, not one of you needs to defend yourself or justify your history, dreams, or desires to that petty, vile human.

Big hugs and I hope you don’t take her crap personally (yes, she made it personal, but I guarantee this was about her and her issues more than it was actually about any of you.)

And lastly, please know that there are kind people here cheering you all on and rooting for you ❤️

Thanks no idea about how it feels but there is an obvious difference in my cervix today. So I’m just gonna go for it since I’m limited on how many times we can BD hopefully it’ll work an the :spermy: can wait for the egg
These ovv test have been nothing but a pain .. it’s been 6 months since we’ve been able to try an finally I get my AF an can finally try again .. get good ovv test for 2 days.( Not a peak ) an then the next day it disappears but I still have signs of ovv. Ttc is so confusing an I would’ve never knew

Ttc was such a emotional roller coaster last time and I'm fully expecting to be on that emotional roller coaster again.
I wud BD hon just in case. Hope u catch the eggy:spermy:

@tdog
Hahaha ure so funny. I am waiting for it and I can't wait for tests eeeeek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->