** February Testing 2022**

Oh wow! Is all i can say!!! I did not expect to come on and to see that.

i hope you ladies are all ok and ignore anything she said. You know in your hearts she isnt right at all. But all the same was nasty vile things. I really hope she was hacked and it wasn’t her but also at the same time what a fucking prick he is to wish and say those things. Hes a messed up dickhead! Sorry for my language but…. :/

Onwards and upwards ladies! Xxx

It was definitely a shocker hon.

What the actual f is going on in here?

For the record, not one of you needs to defend yourself or justify your history, dreams, or desires to that petty, vile human.

Big hugs and I hope you don’t take her crap personally (yes, she made it personal, but I guarantee this was about her and her issues more than it was actually about any of you.)

And lastly, please know that there are kind people here cheering you all on and rooting for you ❤️

Thanks hon.
It's good to know that we have lovely ladies on here that are so supportive.

Wow!!! That sure got nasty!! What a horrible person!!
The "spreading your legs" comments do seem more something a guy would say. What's frickin di@khead! Still a bit dubious though.
Never seen anything like it before. Hope you are all ok xx

@ehjmorris hope you can get a doc appointment and good luck xx

Just shows how much support you can get from people you haven’t even met!
That’s what I love about this forum

now that I’ve left it a few more minutes but within 10 it is a dye stealer.
I’m at the doctors now, thank god they let me come in.
Will see if she will also order a scan
I still haven’t filled a pad yet and it’s been a few hours.
Maybe it was just because I was laying down all night that when I get up it all comes out at once?

is anyone else close to testing ?

@ehjmorris your line looks the same to be too, not lighter. Hope you get to see your doctor and get a test. Surely with a negative rat you’ll be able to.

Just read your message, so glad you’re in at the doctor! Please keep us updated x

@ehjmorris
Keep us posted sweet. Its weird because when I had my bleeding it was in the morning too. I sat up and felt it.
Hopefully u just have a erosion or something like that.
That's good u got a line stealer I think ure HCG is definitely rising.

@tdog
I'm with you on that hon.
I love being on here and all the ladies on here. We are like a little family.

Wow!!! That sure got nasty!! What a horrible person!!
The "spreading your legs" comments do seem more something a guy would say. What's frickin di@khead! Still a bit dubious though.
Never seen anything like it before. Hope you are all ok xx

@ehjmorris hope you can get a doc appointment and good luck xx

I thought some stuff sounded like something a man wud say as well.
That's when I first suggested I think she's been hacked.
I guess we will never know for sure but if she was by her ex then I hope she is OK.

How are you doing hon?

I personally don't believe her. She was talking about thinks only someone who's been here for weeks reading posts. No guy is gonna spend hours ? Reading all those posts. Nah it was her she knew way too much info for it to of been her husband. I think something happened she flipped out at us jealous or upset or hormonal theb regretted it but its too late unfortunately.

Thank you

okay so just for blood taken and will go for an ultrasound this afternoon
I know they won’t be able to see anything but maybe a cause for bleeding?
Cause my levels would still be too low for an ultrasound
I will find out hcg numbers this afternoon too

Oof! I came on here after a long exhausting day to check in on you guys and was NOT expecting the shit show I just read. So sorry ladies. Hopefully she was just hacked but like it was pointed out, a man wouldnt have taken the time to read months and month of posts to know so much about you guys. Definitely seemed like a psychotic break of some sort.
@ehjmorris hope to see a positive update here and in the September group! ❤

Oof! I came on here after a long exhausting day to check in on you guys and was NOT expecting the shit show I just read. So sorry ladies. Hopefully she was just hacked but like it was pointed out, a man wouldnt have taken the time to read months and month of posts to know so much about you guys. Definitely seemed like a psychotic break of some sort.
@ehjmorris hope to see a positive update here and in the September group! ❤
Thank you
Keeping everything crossed. I got for my scan in 20mins. I’m obviously not expecting to see anything not even a ges sac because my levels would only be around 200 or so but maybe a cause for the bleeding would be nice. I just want some reassurance

Okay can’t see anything besides thickened lining which i think was 16mm by memory
She did see a little pool/sac of blood measuring 1.5mm x 5mm but no real cause for the bleeding but again too early to see anything

Okay can’t see anything besides thickened lining which i think was 16mm by memory
She did see a little pool/sac of blood measuring 1.5mm x 5mm but no real cause for the bleeding but again too early to see anything
Also noted no free fluid in ovaries or anything indicating ectopic so that’s good

Also noted no free fluid in ovaries or anything indicating ectopic so that’s good

so nice you were able to check this, but sorry there was no clear cause for the bleeding. When will you get your bloods back?

Hcg is 180
So 5 days ago on the 17th it was 13.. is this good? Repeat in two days

Just logged on here... been on BnB since 2014... never witnessed anything like this. I am shocked that anyone could have the nerve to speak to anyone like that, especially on here. Sorry ladies x

@ehjmorris sooo happy that you were able to go in and get bloods done and a scan! :hugs:

Your hcg rise looks really promising! So glad they don't suspect an ectopic. My sister bled on and off throughout her pregnancy and had a healthy little girl. I am hoping it is the same or similar thing happening with you. Do you know when they will scan you again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->