** February Testing 2022**

Like you, I felt the need to 'justify' her attacks on my life choices.
The fact I was with two men in two very different times of my life do not define me, or definately shouldn't. I don't think anyone here (besides her) cares.

We were with people, and it didn'T work out, and we moved on. -xxx- You don't need to jusitfy that to us :hugs:

Hope ure OK hon.

Reading these were really hurtful I really can't imagine what it would have dome to the ones they were aimed at, us ladies should never never never have to justify our life choices how many kids how many men or what as long as our kids have a roof over there heads are healthy, tbh unlike hers them poor kids and husband I feel sorry for! As you say I think she had a mental break down as that scan is further along and she was posting tests not long ago for us "to look at" because she doesn't no the difference either between one and two lines :shrug:

Hugs to you ladies:hugs: :hugs: xx

For me it was her attacking my little girls name like.. lady you really can't think of anything else to say so you just attack a little girl..
Anyway she's gone thank goodness

For me it was her attacking my little girls name like.. lady you really can't think of anything else to say so you just attack a little girl..
Anyway she's gone thank goodness

Your kids have beautiful names don't let that get you down :hugs: even if I didn't like someone's name I wouldn't say to hurt anyone just something you do not to a litrel child either xxx

Anyway you ladies OK? Xxx

I agree with @tdog! I think she simply had nothing else to say to bring you down she used your daughters name. -xxx- it is beautiful choice.

Wow she's not been removed from here she's now claiming her acct was hacked.. I'm sorry but even if she was hacked *liar* there's no way she would realise and get it back that quickly and easily. Nope I don't believe a word.

Wow she's not been removed from here she's now claiming her acct was hacked.. I'm sorry but even if she was hacked *liar* there's no way she would realise and get it back that quickly and easily. Nope I don't believe a word.

As you say she can't have got back that quick I smell bs tbh :shrug: xx

Wow kitty sounds like she needs some serious mental help

@RedRose19
Matilda is a beautiful name hon.
Yeah I suspected she was hacked but don't think u can use the same user name twice. And how can you get Ure account back so fast.
I'm now smelling BS too.

@RedRose19 Matilda is my favourite name and if we didn’t have family that have already used it one if my girls would absolutely have it!

My daughter is Matilda too.....beautiful name if you ask me :)

Admin will smell the lies because they can tell where the computer used for certain comments are located with the ip number so it will be confirmed soon enough I hope.

Thanks for the name comments. I hoped she would grow up to be a smart book lover like the Matilda in the book. :hugs:

Admin will smell the lies because they can tell where the computer used for certain comments are located with the ip number so it will be confirmed soon enough I hope.

Thanks for the name comments. I hoped she would grow up to be a smart book lover like the Matilda in the book. :hugs:

Hooe your OK aswell love? Never no she might be a book worm :flower: xx

Wow…. That’s all I have to say.
I am so sorry about all those hurtful comments.

I have never had someone personally attack me like that.

Hope your OK love xxx

Oh sweety I hope ure OK. Don't worry we all have your back.
I don't normally attack' but after I read what she wrote to you I was livid.
She's attacked us all today but I feel so bad for you seeing that and so bad for the ladies on here that have been trying ages. Sending u hugs sweet

Hope you are all okay.

I am just shocked, I never would post pictures of (bleeding) if it was going to offend anyone. I’ll remove it.

I was asking for advice because yes I’ve had 3 miscarriages already but every one of them started differently. And I can’t leave the house because he has Covid. I wish I could go get more bloods done and an early scan but I’m supposed to be 5 weeks yesterday and they wouldn’t see anything anyway.

As for her attacking my son - she obviously does not understand what losing a child does to you at any stage.
I broke after my son died, I would not be here if it wasn’t for my children today.

I am livid she would attack anyone like that, she doesn’t know about our experiences

I am truly sorry, she has really hurt my feelings

btw I love the name Matilda and also wanted it for a girls name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"