** February Testing 2022**

To those who have been at the focus of these comments I hope you are doing ok. They are totally heartbreaking and I’m beyond shocked. We are here for you. Ignore her and focus on the good women here.

YOU ARE ON YOUR 4TH CHILD! YOU NAMED YOUR CHILD MATILDA; WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WERE YOU THINKING!! THAT CHILD WAS BRILLIANT, DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE YOURS WITH A MOTHER THAT HAS A NICK NAME RED ROSE; I'M ASSUMING YOUR NAME IS ROSE....SCREW THAT! I'D DIE.
Least I didn't name my child after a car... I guess that was where he was conceived eh.. dirty girl eh . I'm dying laughing at the thought you actually think your words actually affect me. Because they don't because I'm normal. And no my name Is not rose lol it was just my username.

This is my absolute final posting....that's right I can't post because I have COVID! \\:D/That's the best one yet...can't go in for me miscarrying (blood clotting, bleeding, etc.) because my husband has COVID; so I'd rather just pass my baby in the toilet. =D>

Those of you who are 40 or over!! Move on, you don't deserve kids at the age of 40; you'd be dead by the age your kids turn 20.

Those of you who have had 7 miscarriages or any for that fact...morn the baby you lost, not just spread your legs open again and have several more; good job! You don't care to be a parent at all....you won't be able to carry a child, FACE THAT FACT! Your not healthy, you can't produce any kids!

For those of you who are making more babies who have living children: support them! Not buy a bunch of tests and post day after day after day! Last time I checked HCG levels double every 2-3 days after 1 child you should've figured that one out :)

Last but not least to the girl who decided to post your vagina bloody pictures on here...grow up! You had a baby who was born sleeping and you just decide to have two children plus try for another after that happened! Come on...you didn't care whatsoever about that baby who you delivered sleeping (DEAD!).

GOOD BYE LADIES!! WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND POSTING TESTS, AFTER TESTS, AFTER TESTS.....there are some real issues people have if they can't figure out 2 lines versus 1 line.

Unlike so many of you, I have not had any difficulties trying to conceive any of my children (no miscarriages, no still births, nothing!). I was able to stay healthy, and not have medical problems. If I had any of those, I would definitely morn my child that didn't make it on earth, not spread my legs open the next month. I'm pregnant with my 5th child...here's a picture for those of you who will never ever see any ultrasounds; I'll post it here! <3

View attachment 1106331

I just hope you don't lose that child ure pregnant with now and then you wud know what it's like wudnt you.
Then maybe everyone can be mean to you and see how u like it..

I may be 42 but i certainly don't look it and I still feel young.
How dare u be so judgemental and so rude.

Do us all a favour and piss off u nasty witch.
I'm never nasty but you have really pissed me and everyone else off.

I was even debating if u have been hacked becuase I'm in total shock how anyone cud be so vile.

U only had a baby in May but then u been trying again since October so ure are a hypocrite.
Maybe u don't deserve to have any more kids because they cud turn out to be just as vile as you are. And wasn't u posting all ure tests not long ago too. I suppose that was OK tho.

There not nice is it now piss off......

Holy signature! Two teenagers from previous marriages blah, blah...you've had tons of chemicals and such as well. Maybe you shouldn't have anymore kids; you have enough. I would hate to be your husband...especially since you couldn't work. You can't even spell correctly and your 42. I don't believe that. CUD is supposed to be spelled could. Go back to elementary school; my daughter can spell that word. Sorry I'm not a witch; I don't fly on brooms....you guys call each other friends and you don't even know one another...don't you have anyone to talk to in the "rel" life (oh I'm sorry "real") life.
I'm sure the issue here is your man has had enough of you ow he's gotten you pregnant 5 times. Your probably been tossed away now and he's onto or into someone else ? Is that what got your knickers in a twist. What ever caused this break down I hope someone else has custody over your kids.. you spoilt brat of a child... popping out a kids every year . You are as the girls said a hypocrite. Plus I bet that scan pic is a fake. You were posting pics of tests not too long ago looking for help. Everyone was nice to you. So clearly your going through something.

What utterly vile posts! I'm not sure what's going on here because last time she commented was 9 days ago to say she got AF so how is she now pregnant far enough for that scan photo :shrug: troll for sure
Yeah it's got to be fake. As there's no way she would be that far along already as that scan is like 9 weeks ish

You are creepy! Knowing my every move...gross sorry I'm married! I lied about getting my AF...you poor women who can't have kids (your incapable of BD'ing and succeeding). I don't care if you believe me or not, I'm not losing sleep. Like some women get really offended over the internet...hmmm sally, dee because they are the ones that know they've had several miscarriages/chemicals...save the planet, get your tubes tied; you can't have anymore kids...get over it.

My sympathies to your husband for being married to such a vile creature.

You are creepy! Me and my man have been together for 10 years...what about yours or don't you have one; your like that one in the board that has to have a "donor" because she doesn't have a "man".

I only been with my husband my.whole.life since I was 15.. so together 15 years.

Ladies I don't think this is really her. She was only writing about 2 weeks ago that AF has showed and suddenly a scan of a baby that looks around 8/
9 weeks. She's been hacked this is a troll.

Her posts have disappeared now. -xxx- Hopefully that'll be the end of that.

I hope all of you who received hurtful comments are doing ok. I found it incredibly hard reading them so I imagine for some of you at the centre that was incredibly painful. Hugs to you all!

I agree with @Suggerhoney that her account got hacked or She had some type of mental breakdown

Ladies I don't think this is really her. She was only writing about 2 weeks ago that AF has showed a suddenly a scan of a baby that looks around 8 9 weeks. She's been hacked this is a troll.

Nah I think something has made her snap..
Sad thing is I remember from when I was pregnant with my second she was pregnant too with her first I think.. and she just has had a baby every year since.. so I'm thinking hormonally she's not ok and needs some serious help

I had my 2 teens with the same person. We were engaged and together 8 and a half years.

I've only been married once and that too my husband. I do work I'm a full time mother and my kids are my life. I did work and I am a hairdresser by trade which I still occasionally do.

And wow grammar police oooow im scared...

There were so many unwarranted attacks and so very personal...to so many of us. Big hugs all round.
I was already having a tough day mentally with my reoccuring loss, and BFN. This was...just icing on the cake to end my day.
Anyone joining me for a LARGE glass of wine otnight? LOL

There were so many unwarranted attacks and so very personal...to so many of us. Big hugs all round.
I was already having a tough day mentally with my reoccuring loss, and BFN. This was...just icing on the cake to end my day.

Hugs Sally! Id also have found her comments really hard. Enjoy that wine!

I had my 2 teens with the same person. We were engaged and together 8 and a half years.

I've only been married once and that too my husband. I do work I'm a full time mother and my kids are my life. I did work and I am a hairdresser by trade which I still occasionally do.

Like you, I felt the need to 'justify' her attacks on my life choices.
The fact I was with two men in two very different times of my life do not define me, or definately shouldn't. I don't think anyone here (besides her) cares.

We were with people, and it didn'T work out, and we moved on. -xxx- You don't need to jusitfy that to us :hugs:

After times like this I wish I could ... lol or that I liker wine ha!

But jokes aside. Don't mind that trash of a person get into your head space. You do deserve another child and it will happen I believe it will. I had alot of fertility issues having my first 3 but mainly child 2 and 3 I needed meds etc to get pregnant. So I understand that feeling of when is it my turn. Hopefully sticky ones for you all ladies.. sorry if I was abit nasty in return.. people like her really tick me off. I can't stand bullies!

Nah I think something has made her snap..
Sad thing is I remember from when I was pregnant with my second she was pregnant too with her first I think.. and she just has had a baby every year since.. so I'm thinking hormonally she's not ok and needs some serious help

I just can't believe someone cud be this nasty. I'm just so shocked.
I feel so so bad for the ladies that have been trying ages.
I actually cried reading what she wrote to poor @sallyhansen76.
She's always seemed nice so I'm just really questioning if it's really her.

You don’t need to justify yourself to anyone hun.. you have been the loveliest lady and there is no judgment from any of us :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->