• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** February Testing 2022**

Hey All! Can I join? I finally ovulated at CD32 after covid stopped me ovulating at my normal CD18(ish). Although I had EWCM for 14 days!

So I’m currently 3dpo! Timing wasn’t amazing as after 14days EWCM we got a bit BDed out! But got O-3 and day of O. So fx! I’ll start testing on the 8th.

Baby dust to you all and hopefully some valentines BFPs!

Fxd for you love sounds like good timing sorry about covid stopping you o on normal time how crap is that xx

Fx you managed to catch the eggie @swedengirl

Hopefully thats just the timing you need @ehjmorris

11dpo for me, still haven't caved and brought tests! But im thinking about it haha i usually start spotting pre-af on 12dpo so we shall see. I will definitely test tuesday if no spotting or af hasnt shown by that morning though!

Currently zero symptoms either except mood swings of crying but ive had alot less sleep lately so could easily be that + pms

Ohh nicely done Aunt! I salute you for holding out on buying tests!

I tested today, 10dpo on frer with afternoon wee. I think I’m out for sure now, never gone later than 10dpo finding out with any of my positives (on FR6DS aka FRER).

because I have no self control I’ll likely test one last time tomorrow (aka waste one last test this cycle).

11dpo for me, still haven't caved and brought tests! But im thinking about it haha i usually start spotting pre-af on 12dpo so we shall see. I will definitely test tuesday if no spotting or af hasnt shown by that morning though!

Currently zero symptoms either except mood swings of crying but ive had alot less sleep lately so could easily be that + pms
Weepy is a pregnancy symptom for me
Good luck when/if you test

@Mummy23beauts
Oh hon I am so sorry this is happening to you. Are you still bleeding or did it stop? Also when was the last time u tested b4 getting the lighter test?

Its just I had 2 bleeds (bright red) at 6 and 14+5 weeks. It turned out I had a erosion on my cervix that caused the bleed. Its just when u mentioned u had sex then the bleeding I thought if that right away because with a erosion sex can make it bleed.
The lighter test cud he down to the hook effect which can happen around 6 weeks.
It's where the HCG is so high that ure tests go fainter. It happened to me with both my last 2 pregnancies and it really freaked me out seeing them lighter lines. Someone on here told me to add water to my pee which seemed odd. Anyway I did and my tests were back to being supper dark again.
I know I'm clutching at straws but I really hope that is what is going on with you and this isn't a loss.
My heart sank seeing ure post.
I really hope and pray it all turns out to be ok hon. U are in my thoughts ❤️

@Butterfly2

I am so sorry u had a 10 week loss hon.
I lost my first at 10+4 weeks and even tho it was many years ago I still remember it clearly.
I really hope u get ure rainbow soon hon.

@tdog
Woop woop can't wait for ure tests hon. But secretly hoping you and I will fall around the same time as me. Wud love to be in the same due date group as you.

Good luck all the other ladies we need lots more BFPs. ❤️

I think we timed it okay, will dtd tonight too

Thanks Rose, it’s definitely blank though irl. Couldn’t even see an indent which I could before using it.

Eh did you get any bd in before the positive opk? Here’s to hoping you catch that egg!

nightflower ditto on 7dpo testing. I always plan on waiting and then don’t. I keep a healthy stash of tests under the sink so it’s easy to justify using “just one”…but then that becomes just one on 7dpo, two on 8dpo, another on 9dpo…lol zero willpower over here

yes we managed to dtd mon, tues and wed (positive opks wed and thurs)

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone.

where is everyone at in their cycles now?
Sorry for those that got bfn or af

Does anyone like easy@home preg tests? I just ordered some due to arrive next week.
They are 25mui sensitivity I believe so hoping not to have those cruel indent/fake lines getting my hopes up

Celebrated too soon i caved and got a 1 pack frer haha since hubby is home all weekend i wont be tempted to buy more and im working monday... so now we wait! In person i can clearly see a line (though vvf), but this happens alot with me and frer but thankfully im holding onto hope since i cant test again to see a bfn to spoil it. Glad i only got 1 test i just know I'd waste them lol

20220204_154145.jpg 20220204_154141.jpg

Thank you both! Im praying it turns into a real bfp by tuesday [-o<[-o<

I use Easy @ Home Pregnancy tests, they work wonders! <3 I have never had an evap line on them since using them. I usually use them, if it's positive than I go buy FRER...I don't keep any FRER's in the house! LOL.

Still in the 2WW not thinking much of it. I've been crampy but that's it. I have such a long cycle that I am pretty sure I'm not even ovulating, but who knows. After my positive OPK (we didn't dtd that day of the positive) but did once the day after.

Honestly, this cycle I have had my ups and downs as I would be due right around my son's birthday, my parent's anniversary and my DH's birthday so October is already busy. I kind of hope I am not pregnant in a way, November honestly sounds better to me! <3

Weekend is crazy busy as we are going away for the weekend as we do almost every weekend! We have about a 10-hour drive ahead of us. Have a great weekend!

Hi ladies. An update.
Currently around 8-9 dpo. Patiently just sitting waiting! Will likely test on Sunday where I’ll be about 12 dpo. AF is due around 9th/10th depending when I O’d.

Been having some odd symptoms which I never get during my cycles ever and I thought I’d share incase anyones having similar. I also had a early m/c in Dec so my body could just be acting up. My cycles returned back to normal last month straight away and had no issues with AF.
Think I O’d this cycle (no 2) around 26/27 Jan so not exactly sure which dpo I am so inc both as a guide.

Wed 2nd. 6/7 dpo
Dreamt pregnant
Mild twinges and low cramping on off
Cramping on off all day.
Twinging behind belly button. Stronger cramps after 6pm
So very tired but can’t sleep when I tried to nap.
Went to bed 10.30. Slept through til 6am. not like me. Husband says I slept though 7yo son having a bad dream and he woke up crying. I’m such a light sleeper this never happens.

Thurs 3rd. 7/8dpo
Not many symptoms so far. AM
Mild cramps on off starting 1pm
Couple dizzy spells
Quite painful cramps 5pm. Felt like period cramps. Lasted around an hr.
Tired but not able to sleep when I tried to take a nap. Just rested for a bit.
Very bloated abdomen around 7pm.
Loose stool 11pm no pain.
Tired. Again slept through til around 6.

So far today Friday 4th. 8/9 dpo
Dreamt pregnant and saw implant spotting in the dream. Still seen none in reality.
7am. Felt very hungry and a bit nauseous when I woke. Ate a yogurt and felt a bit sick while eating but it subsided. The flavour seemed really intense.
Weird feeling in mouth, like it’s all smooth like a coating. Doesn’t go away after I’ve eaten.
7:30am. Cramping again low down across whole abdomen. Tummy feels a bit tender when I bend etc.
Gassy tummy.
9:30am. Milder cramps on off. Went after 30 mins. Still feel the odd twinge but nothing much.

Would love to see anyones symptoms they want to share x

Hey ladies, this tww seems to be flying somehow. Good luck to all this testing and waiting to Ov.

Going to check my progesterone, anti-mullerian hormone and platelet counts tomorrow, so hopefully that will give us some idea if there is anything impacting my fertility. If I get AF on the 13th I will be booking in to do an HSG to check my remaining tube is in fact clear. I am liking how proactive my new gynae is!

@swedengirl yay for Ov! Seems we are cycle buddies! 4dpo for me today. Fingers crossed for us x

@AlwaysTheAunt I see that line! Fx crossed it gets darker x

Hey ladies, this tww seems to be flying somehow. Good luck to all this testing and waiting to Ov.

Going to check my progesterone, anti-mullerian hormone and platelet counts tomorrow, so hopefully that will give us some idea if there is anything impacting my fertility. If I get AF on the 13th I will be booking in to do an HSG to check my remaining tube is in fact clear. I am liking how proactive my new gynae is!

@swedengirl yay for Ov! Seems we are cycle buddies! 4dpo for me today. Fingers crossed for us x

@AlwaysTheAunt I see that line! Fx crossed it gets darker x

Oh so glad your new doctor is proactive but hoping you don’t need it and you get your BFP this month!! And yay to cycle buddies! When will you start testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->