** February Testing 2022**

Just been to do my bloods, will get results on Monday.

I am 5dpo today so will start testing from Tuesday, 8dpo! Was wondering if I could hold out until after Af is due... but don't think I will lol

Hopefully by Monday I will get some insight into my hormone levels and ovarian reserve.

I started on a dandelion and chasteberry tonic when I started spotting last cycle. And have taken 600mg of bromelain from 1dpo. Will take my last pill tonight. Heard it may help implantation but also that it helps to break down lesions from scarring, adhesions in tubes and fibroids, so figured it can't hurt to try. So far I have been feeling tired this tww, boobs were fill from ov but started hurting from 4dpo, today they are definitely sore. And no usual bloating so far this cycle and no random spotting or cramping so yay.

The only other thing this cycle is my post Ov temps seem to be between 36.5 and 36.6 which is much lower than usual.

Any symptoms for you so far?

My boobs are definitely more full and slightly tender and I weirdly have heartburn. Can’t wait to start testing! But really trying not to until 8dpo!

Fx for good blood results!

Hugs @JAM1611 and @AlwaysTheAunt

Can someone tell me if my chart is looking like I definitely I’d on cd19?
2dpo and temp dip to below O day
Is this normal?

View attachment 1105943

My temps do this when I have a secondary estrogen surge at 3dpo. I also get EWCM then. But at 4dpo my temp would go up and stay consistently high. So I’d see what your temp does tomorrow!

Fertility friend confirmed my ovulation today so I’m 3DPO and ovulated when I always do and when I thought I would. I’m extremely lucky to have such regular seemingly fertile cycles at my age (48 next week) I expect it’s just old out of date eggs that are the issue. Anyway I’ll be testing around the 16th like I said. Good luck everyone!

ABE5D344-6785-4A09-8568-BC5855FFFFB1.png

Tested this morning at 7dpo and bfn :neutral: will do a smu in a little bit. I'm definitely having some pregnancy symptoms.

20220206_083011.jpg 20220206_083044.jpg

Smu test wet and dry tell me I'm not crazy and one of you can see the faint line?

Screenshot_20220206-120045_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220206-133207_Gallery.jpg

Thanks for looking ladies. I'll be taking a 10miu tomorrow if this test is correct I should get a more noticeable line. Keep you posted and good luck to any of you testing soon.

Baby Dust
:dust:

I'm 9dpo and got this on an out of date FRER with middle of the day urine - looks pinker in real life so

D2AF6E74-BF66-460A-AF0B-7E20F4168A04.jpeg 41D077BB-EAA2-4676-983B-8A1A94DBDC1C.jpeg

Resisted the urge to test this morning at 7dpo. But I’m feeling pregnant. Not sure why…. But I’m also wondering if I just feel different due to having a nearly double the length cycle.

can’t wait to crack open the tests tomorrow!!!

@NightFlower I see it! Can't wait to see your 10miu test, fx for you x

@Aurora CHK I see that line! When will you be testing again? Fx it gets darker

@swedengirl girl same lol. I held a test strip this morning, talked myself down from ripping open the packaging to test, then put it away. My boobs are soooo sore today and just feel tired. Nothing else to report really other than creamy cm when doing cp check, but I don't really feel pregnant. Also my temps are still low, around 36.5 for the last 3 days now, usually they are around 36.6/36.7

Haven't got my test results back as yet, been checking every 20 mins lol. Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->