** February Testing 2022**

7 dpo today.
I hate the wait.
I have had really no symptoms so far other than some pinching discomfort x2 just above my csection scar on the left and some dizziness twice.

AlwaystheAunt: best of luck to you :)

Hi ladies. An update.
Currently around 8-9 dpo. Patiently just sitting waiting! Will likely test on Sunday where I’ll be about 12 dpo. AF is due around 9th/10th depending when I O’d.

Been having some odd symptoms which I never get during my cycles ever and I thought I’d share incase anyones having similar. I also had a early m/c in Dec so my body could just be acting up. My cycles returned back to normal last month straight away and had no issues with AF.
Think I O’d this cycle (no 2) around 26/27 Jan so not exactly sure which dpo I am so inc both as a guide.

Wed 2nd. 6/7 dpo
Dreamt pregnant
Mild twinges and low cramping on off
Cramping on off all day.
Twinging behind belly button. Stronger cramps after 6pm
So very tired but can’t sleep when I tried to nap.
Went to bed 10.30. Slept through til 6am. not like me. Husband says I slept though 7yo son having a bad dream and he woke up crying. I’m such a light sleeper this never happens.

Thurs 3rd. 7/8dpo
Not many symptoms so far. AM
Mild cramps on off starting 1pm
Couple dizzy spells
Quite painful cramps 5pm. Felt like period cramps. Lasted around an hr.
Tired but not able to sleep when I tried to take a nap. Just rested for a bit.
Very bloated abdomen around 7pm.
Loose stool 11pm no pain.
Tired. Again slept through til around 6.

So far today Friday 4th. 8/9 dpo
Dreamt pregnant and saw implant spotting in the dream. Still seen none in reality.
7am. Felt very hungry and a bit nauseous when I woke. Ate a yogurt and felt a bit sick while eating but it subsided. The flavour seemed really intense.
Weird feeling in mouth, like it’s all smooth like a coating. Doesn’t go away after I’ve eaten.
7:30am. Cramping again low down across whole abdomen. Tummy feels a bit tender when I bend etc.
Gassy tummy.
9:30am. Milder cramps on off. Went after 30 mins. Still feel the odd twinge but nothing much.

Would love to see anyones symptoms they want to share x
Oh this seems very promising!!!! Test! Lol x

***NOT MY PHOTO ***​
I just wanted to share. in a group on fb someone posted this and blood work was less than 1! Bloody frer makes me so mad giving women false hope :( i can clearly see the line and she said it was pink and appeared within a minute!

This is why im trying my hardest now to wait until tuesday, i dont have any cheapies on hand so am at the mercy of clear blue, frer or random cheaper brands (that reviews ive read gave off false positives alot).

Screenshot_20220205-114938_Facebook.jpg

So far 12dpo and no spotting yet! Fingers crossed my usual pre-af spotting stays away!

@AlwaysTheAunt haha I love that you caved! I see something, can’t wait to see what Monday brings!

good luck @Red_Vixen ! Is this your first?

i tested today with one of the cheap dip sticks that they’re now selling in FRER packs (it’s called “test early and often” or something like that. Just warning y’all that they are junk. Walmart cheapies are a million times better. These frer cheapies take forever to develop the test line even and they’re small and hard to read. Just thought I’d share.

Not sure I am going to try again this month after Last months loss, but will lurk until I decide. :D. Good luck to everyone this month!

Oh so glad your new doctor is proactive but hoping you don’t need it and you get your BFP this month!! And yay to cycle buddies! When will you start testing?
Just been to do my bloods, will get results on Monday.

I am 5dpo today so will start testing from Tuesday, 8dpo! Was wondering if I could hold out until after Af is due... but don't think I will lol

Hopefully by Monday I will get some insight into my hormone levels and ovarian reserve.

I started on a dandelion and chasteberry tonic when I started spotting last cycle. And have taken 600mg of bromelain from 1dpo. Will take my last pill tonight. Heard it may help implantation but also that it helps to break down lesions from scarring, adhesions in tubes and fibroids, so figured it can't hurt to try. So far I have been feeling tired this tww, boobs were fill from ov but started hurting from 4dpo, today they are definitely sore. And no usual bloating so far this cycle and no random spotting or cramping so yay.

The only other thing this cycle is my post Ov temps seem to be between 36.5 and 36.6 which is much lower than usual.

Any symptoms for you so far?

9/10 dpo i caved and tested early as partner is away from Monday all week for work so wanted to see before he went. BFN :/. Last pregnancy i got strong lines at 12 dpo xxx

edit. To add my symptoms ive been having crampy pincy niggles all this week. And the last 2 days my boobs are sore and full.

Last edited:
@AlwaysTheAunt frer make me so mad lately last cycle I got line like that also and they seemed to have been getting stronger then af came they are crap, don't no what test to trust anymore :shrug: xx

9/10 dpo i caved and tested early as partner is away from Monday all week for work so wanted to see before he went. BFN :/. Last pregnancy i got strong lines at 12 dpo xxx

edit. To add my symptoms ive been having crampy pincy niggles all this week. And the last 2 days my boobs are sore and full.
Good luck for your next test :)

6dpo here and dying to test already :rofl: have had a few symptoms heartburn, nausea and all morning diarrhea ( bubble gut) sorry tmi on that one. Just don't feel very well today.

Good luck ladies

@gigglebox

No this will be my 3rd. I have 2 boys already. I’ve also had 2 m/c, one before my 2nd boy and one in Dec just gone.
I’m getting old (41) so if it’s going to happen it needs to happen soon!

Been feeling very nauseated today ok off, mainly when I’m hungry or after eating for a bit. Was a bit dizzy this morning too. Full headache on off.

I caved and did a frer but I didn’t use my morning wee so its inconclusive and I gave myself line eye staring at it. I know it’s early but I get to this point and crack! I might try again tomorrow morning and use morning wee!

When I turned the pic into a negative pic I swear I can see something but I think it’s all in my head.

My AF is not due for another 5 days do there is still time.

When is everyone going to test! X

Edited to add.
Did a test this morn (Sunday 6th) with morning wee and it’s BFN lol. Still 4 days til AF due so there’s still time.
Had a headache all night. Got up at 5am as couldn’t sleep anymore. Tried to eat a banana to line my tummy as I took 2 paracetamols and it tasted meh. Dry retched a couple times as felt nauseas. Trying to be patient until AF due but it’s so hard. I never have symptoms like all these between O and AF except a headache the day before she comes. The nausea is a new one if it’s just PMS. Trying to hold out testing now until closer to AF. Famous last words

Last edited:
@AlwaysTheAunt frer make me so mad lately last cycle I got line like that also and they seemed to have been getting stronger then af came they are crap, don't no what test to trust anymore :shrug: xx

They really have turned sooo unreliable for early testing! I automatically gravitate towards them when buying in the shops because they are red dye but i will just buy clearblue maybe next time.

I have felt nauseus the last two days but yesterday cm was stark white and today has that brownish tinge so i think ive started spotting :( so af will probably come tuesday if i have my regular 2 days spotting. If not here tues morning i might buy a 1 pack again.

My mood this cycle in the tww (particuarly the last week) without testing has been sooooo much better! Usually i get very down seeing the negative tests and knowing im out/feeling out like 4-5 days pre af, and this month managed to maintain hope for a bit longer. So hasn't ruined my mood as much. I have definitely missed testing though!

They really have turned sooo unreliable for early testing! I automatically gravitate towards them when buying in the shops because they are red dye but i will just buy clearblue maybe next time.

I have felt nauseus the last two days but yesterday cm was stark white and today has that brownish tinge so i think ive started spotting :( so af will probably come tuesday if i have my regular 2 days spotting. If not here tues morning i might buy a 1 pack again.

My mood this cycle in the tww (particuarly the last week) without testing has been sooooo much better! Usually i get very down seeing the negative tests and knowing im out/feeling out like 4-5 days pre af, and this month managed to maintain hope for a bit longer. So hasn't ruined my mood as much. I have definitely missed testing though!

Same reason I buy them as they are red dye ones :shrug: I might be the same as you tho blue dye never had a prob with blue dye tbh I no others have but I haven't xx

@AlwaysTheAunt
Oh my goodness I can't get over how clear that Frer line is. That's awful. That poor womon.
I have 2 boxes of frer' so that's 6 sticks altogether and now I'm a bit peed off I brought them. I have easy@home and wondfo as well so maybe I will just use them and if I get lines on them then do frer. Definitely won't be using them first.
They used to be so reliable. What are they playing at.
Hope AF stays away hon and the spotting is implantation. Fx so hard.

@Red_Vixen

I got pregnant last January aged 41.
I've just turned 42 now' fx for you hon.

@tdog I've never had any problems with blue dye either. Definitely had evaps once it dried but not within the time limit.

Thanks @Suggerhoney so far spotting isnt any heavier but bet its just going to be one of those cycles that takes forever to start :(

I am glad i track ovulation though so i have an idea of when my period is due. They seem to have the easy@home on ebay now instead of wonfo so might try those next cycle if af shows

Found a clearblue in the back of my drawer my friend gave me. No idea how i forgot they were there! Theres still a digi lol

Well, very clear bfn! It was random pee but with my daughter by 13dpo it didnt matter when i had just peed the line came up instantly.

Onto cycle 17 I guess :(

20220206_175541.jpg

Hugs @JAM1611 and @AlwaysTheAunt

Can someone tell me if my chart is looking like I definitely I’d on cd19?
2dpo and temp dip to below O day
Is this normal?

8363EB87-BAF7-4227-9BB3-657A0A82C4DC.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly