*** February Testing Thread***

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
Welcome Ladies,:yipee::hi:

:test:Onto a new month ladies TTC, if you have a testing date and would like to join the group simply let me know. I'll add your name to the list and sprinkle it with tons of :dust:

Good Luck to everyone this cycle. It's a short month but let's fill it with :bfp:!!:happydance::dance:

Don't forget to tag me @sallyhansen76

:blue:<3FEBRUARY <3:pink:

1st
@JessaBear36:witch:
@ciz :witch:

2nd

@Rach87:witch:
@sequeena
3rd

4th

@LuvallmyH:witch:

5th

6th
@xxmyheartxx
@Kimmy1990 :witch:
@Sarah Pearce :bfp:

7th
@MinnieMcMoose:witch:
@shaescott:witch:
8th

9th

@wannanewbaby:witch:
@BThreepwood
10th
@J_and_D:witch:
11th
@motherofboys:witch:
12th
@realbeauty86:witch:
@Weemcb26 :bfp:
@Jessie1229 :witch:
@Lozb :witch:
13th
@Lottielouf:bfp:
14th
@AlwaysTheAunt
@Green_Mummy
@patienceiav
@PinkCupcakes
15th
@sallyhansen76:witch:
16th
@Lozb
@Reiko_ctu:bfp:
@Tasha36089:bfp:
17th
@Beccaboo828:witch:
18th
@topazicatzbet:bfp:
@aymz1983
19th

20th

@Mum42crazy:witch:
21th

22th
@KatVM:witch:
@ShanandBoc:bfp:
23th

24th

@BabyBrain80
25th

26th

27th

28th

Last edited:
:hi:
Praying February will be my lucky month. January was a bust and weird cycle. Thought I had IB turned out to be AF I guess. As tests were bfn .

I'm on CD8 should ovulate in a day or 2. Been feeling very down lately but staying positive!! We started BDing last night . Just going with the flow.

@sallyhansen76 I be testing on February 1st I should be 7dpo .

Good luck E1

:dust::dust:

Thank you for starting this @sallyhansen76
If i ovulate when I have the past 2 cycles, I will start testing 6th of February

Lots and lots of sticky baby dust :dust:

@JessaBear36 I was certain that it was IB for you too. Sorry to see it wasn't. But You will likely be our first tester in February! ;) Which personally I think is VERY lucky ;) I<ve got everything crossed for you.

@xxmyheartxx I've put you down for the 6th. Let me know if you need the date changed.
Good luck!! sending some lucky dust for you xxx

My af is due feb 2nd, but I’m an early tester so I’ll bounce back forth jan / feb thread :)

Can u put me down for 16th Feb. Means I will be due end of October which is my birthday and Feb is my husbands birthday. Surely it’s meant to be lol.

Thanks @sallyhansen76 for starting the thread!

Just waiting on full af to confirm but i think i will test from the 14th (hopefully 10dpo!) Its my husbands birthday on the 11th so wish that worked with the timings but it won't.

Goodluck to everyone for this month

Hey ladies! Not quite out of January yet but might be joining you. Will let you know a testing date next week :)

Good luck ladies rooting for you all and will be cheering everyone on,
Fixed so so so hard for you @JessaBear36.
Sending an absolute truck load of Baby dust, hope to see some more :bfp:s in the January thread and really hope the February thread will be like the December one and full of :bfp:s.
Sticky dust ladies good luck
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck ladies rooting for you all and will be cheering everyone on,
Fixed so so so hard for you @JessaBear36.
Sending an absolute truck load of Baby dust, hope to see some more :bfp:s in the January thread and really hope the February thread will be like the December one and full of :bfp:s.
Sticky dust ladies good luck
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks lovely
Send some some of your baby dust my way . Congratulations again sweetie xx

Thanks lovely
Send some some of your baby dust my way . Congratulations again sweetie xx

Sending loads hon:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you im still really nervous because I have had a later loss at 10+4 in the past and so im always so worried during the first try.
Tbh in anxious the whole way through. I don't think I fully relaxed until I hit 24 weeks with my DS.
Hope this one will be a healthy take home baby and hope u get ure February sticky BFP hon :dust:

Hi February! Hoping to test again next week but if af shows (please dont!) I’ll be joining here too. Thanks for starting @sallyhansen76 its so fun to run the thread and makes the weeks go by faster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->