February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Welcome to all of the new ladies!!

It seems like I am gone for a few hours and we already have so many more new Valentines!
Sparkelz, you have to stay with us, we have already gotten attached!! :hugs:

I am ready for my air conditioning to work again, it is not fun coming home to a house that is 100 degrees! The part we need is going to be about $200. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night (or should I say this morning), we went to get something that is 4 hours out of state. So that equaled to 8 hours in a vehicle (which I don't mind), but I drank like 5 drinks (sodas and water, I know bad me, but I needed caffeine!) during that time..... needing a bathroom break did not hit me until we were already more than half of the way home, :haha: so I just held it for a little longer! But every bump made my bladder and uterus hurt!

I know that I am going to fall asleep very fast tonight! I am soooo ready for it to be August, cannot wait for a regular MW appt on the 3rd. I hope (and normally they do) that they will try to hear the heartbeat.... I am beyond ready to hear it!! :haha:

Just back from my scan need to go to work but just enough time to pop these on. Bean is doing really well was wiggling all over the plae, didn't hear the heartbeat, just saw it on the screen and confirmed as 12+1. Only bad side EDD confirmed as 24th Jan I'm not a feb valentine anymore :nope:

Gorgeous! You can be an honourary Valentine :thumbup:

:happydance: so pleased you're not kicking me out lol, would love to stay with you guys for the long run:wohoo:

Congats dsnshne23, that's great news.

welcome everyone new H&H 9 months to everyone :hugs:

mumanddad totally sympathise, got my prescription exemption form back today with a note asking me to please sign it this time before sending back, oops:blush:

Hi everyone, I've been reading this thread for a while now, but this is my first message. I am almost 10 weeks pregnant with our first baby :cloud9: .

I've had a tolerable nausea since week 6, but several days ago MS got so much worse! Gagging all the time! I have to carry a lemon around the house with me so that I can take regular sniffs :haha: It does help a bit...

I wanted to share my doppler experience. I managed to hear my baby's HB from 8.5 weeks! I bought a used doppler from ebay, and I picked the 2MHz one. These ones go a bit deeper than the 3Mhz ones, and the "beam" is more focused, so you can hear the baby earlier. Also these are good for those of us with a bit of a belly fat :D (or perhaps a retroverted uterus). So if any of you are planning to rent/buy one I recommend the 2Mhz ones. I have Babysonic.

Good luck to all! :hug:

dsnshne23 CONGRATS!!! When you upload the image go to the little paperclip symbol, not the pciture symbol and that should allow you to attach and upload the image from your computer. I cant wait to see your twin ultrasound photo!!!!! :)

Hi everyone, I've been reading this thread for a while now, but this is my first message. I am almost 10 weeks pregnant with our first baby :cloud9: .

I've had a tolerable nausea since week 6, but several days ago MS got so much worse! Gagging all the time! I have to carry a lemon around the house with me so that I can take regular sniffs :haha: It does help a bit...

I wanted to share my doppler experience. I managed to hear my baby's HB from 8.5 weeks! I bought a used doppler from ebay, and I picked the 2MHz one. These ones go a bit deeper than the 3Mhz ones, and the "beam" is more focused, so you can hear the baby earlier. Also these are good for those of us with a bit of a belly fat :D (or perhaps a retroverted uterus). So if any of you are planning to rent/buy one I recommend the 2Mhz ones. I have Babysonic.

Thats so interesting... i had read that 3mHz was better for earlier... now I dont know what to do! :wacko: :)

dsnshne23 Congratulations on the happy news! Twins are so exciting!

I can't wait to see your pics!

Thats so interesting... i had read that 3mHz was better for earlier... now I dont know what to do! :wacko: :)

yes me too that is why I bought the 3 mhz one, hmmmmm

Congrats on twins, I have a slight feeling about them as well, but won't find out until Friday afternoon. I can't wait to see pics

Hi Ladies,

Well party went well, Blake really enjoyed himself and he got some great outdoor toys - a trampoline, slide, seesaw and swing so now when we play outside he will have plenty to keep him occupied rather than playing with things he shouldnt! lol

Please be super careful with the trampoline. My son broke his leg on it when he as 18 months old. He was the only one on it. Yes there was a net around, he didn't fall off, them bottom of the trampoline came up and he came down and bang buckle fracture in his leg.

When we went to the hospital, they said they see ALOT of buckle fractures in kids and neck and back injuries in adults. Needless to say we got rid of ours. We know a man who is paralyzed from jumping on a trampoline as well. He has 4 younger kids too :(

Just be SUPER careful.

When I was 16 I tried to fix our PC speakers but electricuted myself. We couldn't get the electric to come back on so had to wait a few hours for an electrician.
Me and my 8 year old sister went outside to play on her trampoline. I was showing off and she tried to copy me..but fell, put her arm out to break her fall, but broke her arm. Her hand landed on the mat but the way she fell her arm just snapped in half.
She'd always cry if she hurt herself, she was such a drama queen..so I told her to stop being so stupid..then I realised she was seriously hurt and called my mum. My sister was laying on the sofa with her elbow on a pillow and my mum holding her hand. My mum let go of her hand and the top part of her lower arm just flopped back. It was soo gross!!!

Liam has a little trampoline with a handle across it but I will NEVER buy him a big one for the garden!!

thanks ladies, it is one of the really small toddler trampolines and in all fairness he so small he doesnt weigh enough to even make it move very much but I will be super careful - we have a massive 16ft trampoline too which we were given for the older kids but i dont like that one and will never have it up - in fact we were talking about it the other day and looks like we are selling it.

hi there girls,

still feeling strangley good! apart from being constantly tired but with working full time and 2 kids already to chase after I usually am anyway!

still got over a week til my mw apointment and havent even got a scan booked yet and you ladies are all already having yours! being due the last sucks!! lol

we havent told anyone yet - i dont know how i have kept it a secret! but my sis and her oh start their fertility treatment next week so kinda dont want to take the light off them iykwim? kinda hoping me and my sis can be pregnant at the same time.x

Welcome new members and congrats!

and AHHHHHH TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :happydance:

kinda hoping me and my sis can be pregnant at the same time.x

My mom and my aunt were pregnant at the same time, I have a cousin born 3 months after me and we were always close growing up. I hope that works out for you, it would be so lovely!

congrats to the twins !!! how exciting , i thought i was having them, but just one little bean in there atm :haha:
here are some scan pics :dance:
baby 8 weeks 2.jpg

beanie.jpg

hb.jpg
baby 8 weeks.jpg

I have been sooooo sore the last few days, my bank hurts. And after my back is hurting it causes a tightening pain across my uterus.... I did not have this pain with either of the boys! Is anyone else having any kinds of pains like this?

Welcome to the new members and congrats to the prospective twin moms!

Love the ultrasound pics.

TeQuiero, haven't had the pain you described, just lots of cramping. Hope it works out for you.

kinda hoping me and my sis can be pregnant at the same time.x

My mom and my aunt were pregnant at the same time, I have a cousin born 3 months after me and we were always close growing up. I hope that works out for you, it would be so lovely!

My sister-in-law and I were pregnant together this time and she was only a week and a half before me. I was devastated when she ended up having a MC :( but she is looking to start trying again real soon ao I hope she ends up not too far behind me! :) I would be sooo fun to have someone so close to share everything with, and our kids could be as close as we are :)

Just back from my scan need to go to work but just enough time to pop these on. Bean is doing really well was wiggling all over the plae, didn't hear the heartbeat, just saw it on the screen and confirmed as 12+1. Only bad side EDD confirmed as 24th Jan I'm not a feb valentine anymore :nope:

That is a beautiful scan!!!! Congrats on crossing the 12 weeks danger mark safely.

Identical twins!!!! Trying to get pictures uploaded but it is not wanting to work lol will post asap ;) Feb 27th due date ;)

Oh wow! Congratulations :D They might end up being special identical twins born on leap day too if you're a couple of days late! Though I guess with twins you'll probably be early :thumbup:

I know I was originally due Feb 29th I'm hoping they hold in! Be a lot cheaper to only get bday gifts every 4 years just think of the money I can save bwahahaha :haha:

WOW! identical twins! fantastic :)

Hi ladies, can I join you please?
I had a dating scan yesterday and found out I am 11wks today and due on 2/2/12! Had pre-e with Abi so hoping to give that a miss this time ;-) but everything seems to be going ok so far with normal bp at the mo so here's hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->