February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I have heard my LO's heartbeat since 9 weeks but not every time. Some days it's just impossible - it's so small right now it can wriggle away easily!

I know it's frustrating to wait but it's not long now. x

Ooooh you're making me want to rent one so bad! I'm just so afraid I'll get freaked out if I can't find it! But if I do find it it would be such a treat :) :) our next ultrasound is at 11+3, in three weeks, but I'd love to try the Doppler at 10 weeks. Am I crazy?

My MW reckons you can't hear it this early..and that at my 18 week appointment she will try but said even then it could be difficult to find.

I know a few people who've heard the hb with even home dopplers since around 9 weeks, and I've never heard of it being difficult by 18 weeks.

Just back from my scan need to go to work but just enough time to pop these on. Bean is doing really well was wiggling all over the plae, didn't hear the heartbeat, just saw it on the screen and confirmed as 12+1. Only bad side EDD confirmed as 24th Jan I'm not a feb valentine anymore :nope:

oh what a cutie!!!! :)

I have heard my LO's heartbeat since 9 weeks but not every time. Some days it's just impossible - it's so small right now it can wriggle away easily!

I know it's frustrating to wait but it's not long now. x

Ooooh you're making me want to rent one so bad! I'm just so afraid I'll get freaked out if I can't find it! But if I do find it it would be such a treat :) :) our next ultrasound is at 11+3, in three weeks, but I'd love to try the Doppler at 10 weeks. Am I crazy?

My MW reckons you can't hear it this early..and that at my 18 week appointment she will try but said even then it could be difficult to find.

I know a few people who've heard the hb with even home dopplers since around 9 weeks, and I've never heard of it being difficult by 18 weeks.

When I was pregnant with Ellie my MW really struggled to find it at my 16 week appointment. I think it's just one of those things, sometimes they keep on wriggling away!

Just back from my scan need to go to work but just enough time to pop these on. Bean is doing really well was wiggling all over the plae, didn't hear the heartbeat, just saw it on the screen and confirmed as 12+1. Only bad side EDD confirmed as 24th Jan I'm not a feb valentine anymore :nope:

Gorgeous! You can be an honourary Valentine :thumbup:

Uhoh baby brain has began i went to the docs today and its tomorrow hehe as if i was eager to have blood taken lol

Hope your all well.

Im very jealous i want me scan :( its still another 2 weeks

had my scan yesterday and all was great... hb was 124.. :)

Those pics are awesome! Makes me more anxious about wanting to see my LO!

Even if you're not due in Feb anymore you should still stick around with us! You were my only due date buddy, now I'll be all alone!

Identical twins!!!! Trying to get pictures uploaded but it is not wanting to work lol will post asap ;) Feb 27th due date ;)

Identical twins!!!! Trying to get pictures uploaded but it is not wanting to work lol will post asap ;) Feb 27th due date ;)

Oh wow! Congratulations :D They might end up being special identical twins born on leap day too if you're a couple of days late! Though I guess with twins you'll probably be early :thumbup:

Oh wow! Congratulations :D They might end up being special identical twins born on leap day too if you're a couple of days late! Though I guess with twins you'll probably be early :thumbup:

I know I was originally due Feb 29th I'm hoping they hold in! Be a lot cheaper to only get bday gifts every 4 years just think of the money I can save bwahahaha :haha:

Sparklez - Awesome scan pics!!! :happydance: I agree with MRSRAGGLE, you are most definitely honorary.

JUNEBUGS - FXD you get that scan today!

TIGER - Glad you had such an Awesome Appt....

AMANADA - That really sux that your appt had to cause you pain you will still have to wait to see your little bean...

GYPSY - Welcome & Congrats on that "Love" baby so close to V-day!

MUMANDDAD - GL tomorrow at your Actual appt! :haha:

LILROJO - I am glad to hear that your appt went wel and that you were able to hear such a healthy heartbeat!

DSNSHNE - AWESOME, Identical twins. Can't wait till you upload the pics. Speaking of Leap Year, what if... One was born on the 29th and the other a few mins behind on the 1st?? Just a thought. :haha: But it is true that twins are typically early so you should be ok.

Hello! I am due with my first baby on February 25th! That also happens to be my fathers birthday, so my entire family is excited.

Hey girls!!

ive come to join --- im due Feb 14th!! Got my scan letter today for Aug 5th! Woohoo exciting times xxx

Welcome PAINTED & CUPCAKE!!! and a huge CONGRATS!!!

Hiya all I'm due 26th feb and this will be my 2nd and have only just found out and haven't told anyone yet apart from u guys this site was so helpful when I was pregnant with my lg buddies welcome x

Wow, dsnshne23, identical twins! How amazing!
painted_pony, cupcakepie and sib85 -welcome and congratulations!

Welcome and congratulations to all the new members!

I woke up feeling so positive today because after 11 hours of sleep, I FINALLY didn't feel like being sick... only to find out I'm completely constipated! To be honest, I'd rather take a little stomach trouble than nausea, but I'm running out and getting a stool softener ASAP. No fun!

DSNSHNE - AWESOME, Identical twins. Can't wait till you upload the pics. Speaking of Leap Year, what if... One was born on the 29th and the other a few mins behind on the 1st?? Just a thought. :haha: But it is true that twins are typically early so you should be ok.

Twins born on different days! Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->