February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Morning Girls ~ I wasnt on yesterday as it was my Grandads funeral

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to all the new ladies :wave:

my scan went great :dance:
bub is measuring spot on for dates :dance: strong heartbeat that we even got to hear at 163bpm :dance: ill upload pics tomorrow (its 830pm here at the moment), but bean is mostly just that... a bean at the moment haha :haha: but you can see little arms and legs forming :happydance: so happy with how it went

Aww ~ Thats great & love the pictures you just posted :cloud9:

How many scans do you get in Australia? Here in the Uk, the normal amount is 2...one at 12 weeks & one at 20 weeks :baby:

sorry to hear about your grandad hun,

I would love twins!, hubby wouldnt tho! think he'd have a heartattack!! luckily i think this is just one!!

I am thinking its another boy! I feel so exactly the same as my other 2 so Im pretty sure! shame really because i would have loved a girl!

Morning Girls ~ I wasnt on yesterday as it was my Grandads funeral

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to all the new ladies :wave:

my scan went great :dance:
bub is measuring spot on for dates :dance: strong heartbeat that we even got to hear at 163bpm :dance: ill upload pics tomorrow (its 830pm here at the moment), but bean is mostly just that... a bean at the moment haha :haha: but you can see little arms and legs forming :happydance: so happy with how it went

Aww ~ Thats great & love the pictures you just posted :cloud9:

How many scans do you get in Australia? Here in the Uk, the normal amount is 2...one at 12 weeks & one at 20 weeks :baby:

2 hear aswell.
one at 12 and 20 :D but i had to get mine earlier to check my dates as i have very irregular periods.

I am craving tim tams something shocking. Think I'm going to have to get some imported. :haha:

Sparklez - Awesome scan pics!!! :happydance: I agree with MRSRAGGLE, you are most definitely honorary.

JUNEBUGS - FXD you get that scan today!

TIGER - Glad you had such an Awesome Appt....

AMANADA - That really sux that your appt had to cause you pain you will still have to wait to see your little bean...

GYPSY - Welcome & Congrats on that "Love" baby so close to V-day!

MUMANDDAD - GL tomorrow at your Actual appt! :haha:

LILROJO - I am glad to hear that your appt went wel and that you were able to hear such a healthy heartbeat!

DSNSHNE - AWESOME, Identical twins. Can't wait till you upload the pics. Speaking of Leap Year, what if... One was born on the 29th and the other a few mins behind on the 1st?? Just a thought. :haha: But it is true that twins are typically early so you should be ok.

Funny you should say that b/c According to the ultrasound they are 2 days apart lol

dsnshne23 CONGRATS!!! When you upload the image go to the little paperclip symbol, not the pciture symbol and that should allow you to attach and upload the image from your computer. I cant wait to see your twin ultrasound photo!!!!! :)

Wish I woulda known that yesterday lol I got sick of trying will try again later today when I get home.

twins.JPG

Here is the ultrasound of both of them. It is the only one I uploaded from phone sorry. But I did however see that HB is 132 & 148 so by theory looking at boys but I hope that theory of 160 + being a girl is wrong B/c i don't want boys lol Kinda enjoying my fiance being outnumbered (cat/dog = female) lol this would make the house even like the brady bunch :haha: Congrats to the newcomers! And for those who got scans

View attachment 235091

Here is the ultrasound of both of them. It is the only one I uploaded from phone sorry. But I did however see that HB is 132 & 148 so by theory looking at boys but I hope that theory of 160 + being a girl is wrong B/c i don't want boys lol Kinda enjoying my fiance being outnumbered (cat/dog = female) lol this would make the house even like the brady bunch :haha: Congrats to the newcomers! And for those who got scans

Awwww! So cute!!

"Due to the limited size of the mother's womb, multiple pregnancies are much less likely to carry to full term than single births, with twin pregnancies lasting only 37 weeks (3 weeks less than full term) on average"

Wikipedia lol so I'm barely a Feb baby by this standard lol

View attachment 235091

Awwww sweet, love your pic! Just wanted to say I think the heart rate 'thing' applied after 20 weeks? I've been looking into it myself and I know how far away it seems until then!! I have my NT scan on 8/8 and that seems long enough :D

Hi ladies, I'm so excited be 10 weeks today :happydance:. And to celebrate I'm off to watch Harry Potter tonight. I'm really sad that it's the last one and the magical adventure ends:cry:

I love your ultrasound. OMG I can't wait to get mine tomorrow. All these scans, I am getting antsy lol, sooo sooo cute congrats

Welcome SARAABI & CONGRATS! :happydance:

DSNSHNE - I think that you have time with the HB, so hold out luck! The scan pic is just toooo cute! You will probably deliver at the very begining of Feb if not the last week of Jan! An Aquarius!

Hi every1 :)
Im meant to be wrking (frm home). But im on the sofa stuffing yoghurt covered banana chips into my mouth and googling moses baskets lol. 10 wks today :) im now a prune! Still can't believe it.
My new symptom is a deadly sore lower back / tail bone.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->