February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

ha ha ha, ive done this before but the other way round! i never put the light on and hubby literally jumped out of his skin! he had almost sat on my knee on the loo tho!! lol

Thankfully he didnt just start peeing standing up!!! :sick: :haha:[/SIZE

ha ha, luckily it was after a night on the beer and the rule in my house is if he's had a drink he has a sit down wee!! too many years of cleaning up after him when he'd had a drink!! lol

hehe good rule :D

ha ha ha, ive done this before but the other way round! i never put the light on and hubby literally jumped out of his skin! he had almost sat on my knee on the loo tho!! lol

ha ha, luckily it was after a night on the beer and the rule in my house is if he's had a drink he has a sit down wee!! too many years of cleaning up after him when he'd had a drink!! lol

That is a really good rule!!! I guess that it is a lucky thing that it was a night that he had beer, otherwise it might have turned out bad! :wacko:
Think we are going for some pizza tonight or maybe mexican, depends on my cravings and what DH says he's in the mood for!

CONGRATS THEREAL, on a great scan. I am sure that you are totally spoiled now from the MW, but it is good that all is well and you are moving forward.

:rofl: Good plan :thumbup: My DH has done that a couple of times! :dohh:

So I dont like to speak too soon but..........

My nausea is so much better today & usually its awful in the morning :thumbup: Fingers crossed

There is hope for all us :sick: ladies :hugs:

Well its my turn, I get to see my MW today and hopefully get my scan. Going at 1pm est, so I will update you all later, hopefully with pics. The reason I say hopefully is that one nurse said I would probably get another scan and another said no, the MW also said probably, but we shall see. I am Fx'd to get my scan today. Have a great day all. ttys

So I dont like to speak too soon but..........

My nausea is so much better today & usually its awful in the morning :thumbup: Fingers crossed

There is hope for all us :sick: ladies :hugs:

Well i am feeling a teeeeeeeeeeny bit better as well, I pray you're right!!! I am down 2kg and feel miserable. Hoping to put it back

Had my first appt with consultant this morning. External scan showed "something" but not clear. Opted for the "delightful" internal and saw my lovely little bean with beating heart. :cloud9:

Had my first appt with consultant this morning. External scan showed "something" but not clear. Opted for the "delightful" internal and saw my lovely little bean with beating heart. :cloud9:

Congrats, its always great to finally see the HB, I am hoping to see mine today as well.

So - sort of a funny story - last night (this morning...) around 230 am I knew my pup needed to go potty so I brought her downstairs and let her out. When we came back up to bed (pitch dark) I had to go potty, too. Now, our bathroom is in our bedroom but there's 2 parts to it - the part with the sinks and then the part with the toilet and shower. When I get up in the night I always turn on the light in the toilet part because I'm a huge baby and want to make sure there's no spiders! LOL So anyways, I go to turn on the light and right as I do that I TOUCH someone and hear "Lexi". LMAO! Dh had gotten up to go potty too. OMG ladies. I jumped, let out a little scream, and my heart was going so crazy I got a little dizzy!!! Darn boy! I was like, "Turn on the frickin' light next time so you don't give me a heart attack!!!!!" Ugh!

HAHHAHA, That is so funny, i do the same thing i never turn the light on!

So i went to the Dr. yesterday and i got my next scan booked !!!! June 25th!!! YAY!! i am so happy, i will be 12 weeks by then. We also started telling family members yesterday.

So we go back in time for scans? I'm so confused lol j/k good luck with the scan.

JohnsPrincess: I literally LMAO!! Great story neeeded the laugh this morning!
Diana5241: I know how you feel I can't even button my uniform at work luckily our shirt is long enough that it covers up my unbuttoned pants hehehe

Today has not been good thus far woke up Dry heaving :( Trying to hydrate now. Twins can be so evil I do not wish this kind of sickness on my worst enemy lol I invested in SeaBands yesterday and either I don't have them in the right spot or they just don't have enough juice to do the trick for my massive Nausea :( Still keeping them on and hoping moving them around now and then to try different spot. So glad it is Friday and I get to get off early today due to an appointment hehehe so less then 2 hours of work to go. Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are feeling much better then I am!

Good morning ladies! :wave:
Sorry ive been MIA. I went to Bagor, Maine and stayed at my friends camp. It was a lot of fun with the babies!

Ive had MS 6x so far and it started exactly on the day i turned 7 weeks! Ive been taking the B6 and all that. Ive also been trying to take the prenatal at a different time of day to see if that was the cause, but its not :dohh: sorta wish it was bc it would be an easy fix, but it wasnt. Its funny how different each pregnancy can be! I NEVER had MS with my son but im only 8 weeks and ive already had it 6x with this one!

Good Luck today HUGS, can't wait to see scan pics!!

The MW is setting up an early ultrasound for me :dance: i should know by tonight when it is :D

Can't wait to hear how all those drs appointments go!!

I am 10 weeks today, SOOOOOOOOO happy that I am 1/4 of the way done! hehehehehe

Photo is sh1t. I don't care. It's MY little ball of fuzz and that's all that matters! :cloud9:
Plus I was keen to have the be-condom-ed poking device removed from my nether regions as quickly as possible so didn't dare ask for a better one. :coffee:

Attachments

• photo(8).jpg
    photo(8).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 13
Photo is sh1t. I don't care. It's MY little ball of fuzz and that's all that matters! :cloud9:
Plus I was keen to have the be-condom-ed poking device removed from my nether regions as quickly as possible so didn't dare ask for a better one. :coffee:

Did they change your EDD at all?

No, as Doc quite rightly pointed out, inaccuracies when measuring of as little as 1mm can mean the difference of a couple of days at this stage so dates won't officially change til I'm still measuring small at my 12 week appt. Thank goodness, putting me back by a week would just be depressing (and wrong since I know exactly when I ov'd etc! :lol:)

Aww :cloud9: your LO is adorable <3 Congrats on the scan! i have scan envy :haha:

Happy 10 weeks TeQuiero! You seem so much further along! lol even though its only a 2 week difference, it does seem a lot more than my 8 weeks! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->