February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

hugs3409- i am so sorry that you are going through this hun :hugs: my heart breaks for you :flow:
I miscarried our first baby, but thankfully i didn't know the baby died (baby died around 6+3 and i MCed at 8+3). I am actually really glad i didn't even have an early scan done bc then i would be dreading the time that the baby would expel. So i had no knowledge until the day i actually MCed.

Personally, I would have waited for things to happen on their own, however, i totally get where you are coming from since you already now your LO has passed :hugs: i think you made the right choice. I know ppl who have had D&Cs before and they said it was a horrible experience. I think its always going to be terrible, dealing with a loss, but i know a gal who had natural MCs and D&Cs and she said the D&C was much worse. So i think you made a good choice with the pill. And the good news is that its the weekend so im sure that will be helpful (since most ppl dont work on weekends and whatnot).

I am so terribly sorry. Ill be saying a prayer for you hun :flow:

thanks hun I appreciate it. I actually have not inserted the pills yet as they told me not to do it at night as I might be up all night with cramping etc... I posted in the ttc after loss also and a girl said that she used the pills also, but she didn't find out until 16 wks and her baby died at 8 wks, so she didn't naturally miscarry. I don't think that I could hold on that long just waiting, ya know. I think I will wait until Monday morning if nothing starts by then, then use the pills. I am a SAHM, so I don't have to go anywhere either. thanks again :hugs: sorry you had this loss too :(

Good luck with your new LO :)

Thanks hun. If you need anything at all feel free to inbox me! I see you are in the states, correct? If you txt at all i can give you my cell so you have some support and whatnot (if you need/want it) but no pressure. :hugs:

Hugs3409- I am sorry sorry for your lost. I too had a miscarriage back in January. I took the pills, i could not handle waiting for a natural miscarriage knowing there was nothing alive. The pill for myself was the worst mistake i had ever made. It was very painful but i expected that, i was not upset about that. I ended up having left over placenta and no Dr. wanted to do the D&C after i took the pill. I ended up actively bleeding for over a month and making about 6 trips to the hospital before i found a dr that would finally listen to me and do the d&c. After i had the surgery done she wanted to congratulate me for holding my ground because i had the start of an infection going on and that could of damaged the chances of me ever having children again.

I am not saying not to take the pill because i felt the same way as you, i wanted to be at home and I thought it would be better for me then the d&c. I just did not know that there is about a 10-15% chance of having left over tissue and because your uterus is so soft there is a higher risk if you need to have a d&c after to get the tissue out. Just make sure you understand there is risk for both.

Please understand only you know what is best for you and i am not trying to talk you out of anything, i just wanted to give you my experience. Just because that happened to me it does not me it will happen to you.

Hugs - I am so sorry for your loss. No words I have can make you feel better so sending lots of :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I really appreciate the kind words from you all.

Junebug - thats a scary story, I am really sorry that happened to you. I have been reading about both d&c and the pills and it seems d&c is alot worse, but I guess in some cases not. I am going to hope that won't be the case with me.

I will probably wait until Monday morning as I have a busy weekend and don't want to mess it up. Its already hard as I don't want to do it. and I keep thinking of difference scenarios to get out of it. Like, what if even though my AF dates were right that my body is so messed up still from having IUD removed in February that when I first tested I got super faints even though technically my AF was late. And what if the bleeding I experienced early on was the IB, just later then those stupid calendars tell you and I really am only about 7 wks, even though the sac measured close to 9wks and that is why there was not a heartbeat, it was too early. I know I am kidding myself, but really what if?

Anyway, please get back to the happy talk, I don't want to down on you guys anymore. I have another thread in TTC after loss and I will continue there. thanks again all :hugs:

Hugs3409 i am so sorry for your loss :hug:

I went for my scan today and got to hear a healthy heartbeat of 176bpm :cloud9:

I am slightly worried still as since this am when i use the bathroom and wipe i have some old blood mixed in with my cm (tiny amount) Could this just be from implantation? Anyone else had this in the pregnancies?

Anyway back to the positive, here are my pics :cloud9:

100_1152.jpg

100_1157.jpg

Cute pics, congrats to you. spotting is normal, as long as your not "bleeding" like Af

Lovely pics JennyPenn ~ The 2nd one really shows how ickle the LO is! :baby:

Jenny, spotting is perfectly normal as long as you aren't bleeding and going through more than one pad per hour. I had spotting with my son the day my AF was due and again at 7-8 weeks.

Hugs3409 i am so sorry for your loss :hug:

I went for my scan today and got to hear a healthy heartbeat of 176bpm :cloud9:

I am slightly worried still as since this am when i use the bathroom and wipe i have some old blood mixed in with my cm (tiny amount) Could this just be from implantation? Anyone else had this in the pregnancies?

Anyway back to the positive, here are my pics :cloud9:

View attachment 235928

View attachment 235929

congrats on the scan piccies and healthy heartbeat. i also had brown blood mixed with my cm for about 5 days, was worried so contacted doctor and had an emergency scan and everything was fine. they saw no reason for this, like the others say it can be normal through pregnancy. my doctor said some women bleed/spot at 4,8,12 weeks etc when they would have had their periods had they not gotten pregnant x

hi everyone!
I'm due 28th feb, first pg, quite nervous as had very few symptoms! hows everyone doing?

hi rj84 congrats and welcome - I have never had many symptoms during pregnancy apart from fatigue and this is my third and going the same way. I can only say think of yourself as lucky!lol

lets hope you stay feeling pretty good!

can i just ask too? your tickers says that you are 8+1 but you are due the day before me and I am only 7+3

Thanks for all the comments ladies! I've not had anymore bloody cm so thats great, FX i have no more *praying* Im still on cloud 9 after my scan :) x

My official due date is 24th feb but I had a 32 CD so I ovulated later so I'm expecting to be put back a few days when i have my scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->