February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hello Everyone! I am sooo excited because I am FINALLY an olive today :D 9 Weeks!!!! To tell you the truth my nausea is getting a bit better as well. I mostly have it in the evenings...although I still have it, its not a intense as before! I have my fingers crossed :D
Have a great weekend everyone!

Hello Everyone! I am sooo excited because I am FINALLY an olive today :D 9 Weeks!!!! To tell you the truth my nausea is getting a bit better as well. I mostly have it in the evenings...although I still have it, its not a intense as before! I have my fingers crossed :D
Have a great weekend everyone!

yey to being an olive! :yipee:

Glad your nausea is wearing off too :thumbup: Lets hope it continues that way for us

Thats nice to hear the nasea is wearing off! I hope that means mine will soon lol

Tomorrow is the dreaded 8+3 (when i MCed our first baby). I can't wait to be done with this week! Given all the MS ive been having, im sure this baby is fine, but just hate this particular week because of the MC!

Im still waiting on the call back from my MW about when my scan will be. I can't wait to find out if there is one (or more) in there!

Alrighty, I'll be heading to St Louis tomorrow because Sunday I'm flying to LA with some family. I'll pretty much be gone for 3 weeks (not looking forward to That). I'm not sure how our internet access will be there so I just wanted to check in before leaving so that no one worried if I'm not on here FOREVER. Lol Hopefully we'll have internet in our hotel room but Long days are planned so I still probably won't be on every day!!

Alrighty, I'll be heading to St Louis tomorrow because Sunday I'm flying to LA with some family. I'll pretty much be gone for 3 weeks (not looking forward to That). I'm not sure how our internet access will be there so I just wanted to check in before leaving so that no one worried if I'm not on here FOREVER. Lol Hopefully we'll have internet in our hotel room but Long days are planned so I still probably won't be on every day!!

Have a great time :wave:

Have a wonderful time JohnsPrincess! Just think, when you come back you'll be in the 2nd trimester!! :wohoo:

Thats nice to hear the nasea is wearing off! I hope that means mine will soon lol

Tomorrow is the dreaded 8+3 (when i MCed our first baby). I can't wait to be done with this week! Given all the MS ive been having, im sure this baby is fine, but just hate this particular week because of the MC!

Im still waiting on the call back from my MW about when my scan will be. I can't wait to find out if there is one (or more) in there!

Well, my friend's ob said, "The sicker you are, the stronger the baby." so feel happy!

Argh I'm feeling so rough today. Kind of similar to a hangover :S
I'm not working at the minute but I sometimes work at my friends rock club which my OH also DJs at. I agreed to work tonight from 7.30pm til about 4am which I'm usually fine with but it's 20 past 6 and I'm already struggling to stay awake! To make things even better
I'm going to Birmingham at 8am tomorrow. Can't not work as it's so late notice and they're not aware I'm pregnant yet.
It's gonna be a loooooong night. Think of me sat freezing my bum when you're all cosy in bed tonight!

:(
Hope everyones ok and looking forward to a nice weekend :)

I am a SAHM, but even i love fridays bc that means i can hog the dh to myself! :haha:

Guppy, I know exactly how you feel!! Sundays are my favorite day, that is the only day that DH takes off from work.

For all you ladies whose MS is getting better, that's awesome. Since I'm due the end of Feb mine is in the "getting worse" stage. Either that or the new prenatal isn't helping... I was getting sick once a day, then twice, now it's more like 3 or 4 times. It could be much worse, of course. So if you're still feeling rough, I'm with you!

So great to see the new scan pics.

Can I just say - I love DH.
We have 2 extra bedrooms right now: one is an office and one is a guest room... Came home from work today to find that DH has moved the office items into the guest room so that we have space for the nursery!! It was just so cute to see him really excited about planning for the baby. :)

EngineerGirl, my nausea has not been as bad, but I have gotten headaches that in turn make me really sick.

Diana, that is so sweet! I bet it was really great to come in an see that!!

We have 2 extra bedrooms right now: one is an office and one is a guest room... Came home from work today to find that DH has moved the office items into the guest room so that we have space for the nursery!! It was just so cute to see him really excited about planning for the baby. :)

Aww ~ :cloud9:

Have a great time! Thats funny because I am going to LA as well but just for next weekend :) Enjoy your trip

SO CUTE!

Our nursery is still full of unpacked boxes and junk. It's got a lot of work to be done before it can become the nursery. We've got to take down the plaster to re-wire and insulate (doing both front bedrooms), then dry wall, then paint, THEN to the decorating. *sigh*

Please take me off the list.
They first told me I was just shy of 9 wks going by my last AF date. Then they did an exam and told me to wait so I can get an ultrasound. When we went in for the ultrasound the midwife told the doctor that I was only measuring at 8wks. Well there went my world, the ultrasound showed a great sac, but a baby that had no heartbeat. It had stopped growing at about 8 wks. I dont know if it ever had a heartbeat or not, but today it didn't. She said it was something that no matter what we did or didn't do it would not have made a difference. She said most likely something was wrong with the baby and thats why it stopped growing. So now I was faced with 3 choices.
1. let it terminate on its own ( who knows when that would actually happen)
2. take a few pills and within 6-24 hours it would be gone.
3. go to the OR for a d&c

I chose the pills as I am not too into getting operated on and I don't think I can sit and wait to expel my baby by just letting it takes its course. Now I am thinking I should have chosen the d&c, it would have been over already and here I have to sit and figure out when to insert these pills and wait for it to happen.

did this happen to anyone? Did I make the right decision. I am so lost and hurt. I am not even sure where to post this for more answers and exposure.

I wish all you ladies a wonderful rest of your pregnancy. Sorry I had to be the downer to your thread. I will be lingering, but not posting much. thanks for listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->