February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hugs so sorry for your loss, think you're doing totally the right thing by not rushing into it and taking a few days to decide what's best, and wish you luck with TTC when you're ready.

Well the buying has commenced! Bought a few cloth nappies when the scan came back fine and they came in post this morning. Then on way home saw an ad in the shop- someone selling baby things so just nipped round and now own: moses basket with covers and stand, baby carrier, door bouncer, activity table, baby walker, 2 all-in-one suits and loads of pram toys!!! Oops, talk about impulse buy :) but was all at great price and will save us buying things in the run up to Chistmas (that's my excuse!!). Is so lovely to go into the room that will be the nursery and see the moses basket waiting.

My official due date is 24th feb but I had a 32 CD so I ovulated later so I'm expecting to be put back a few days when i have my scan!

Thats sorta my situation, but if you know when you ov. that is way more accurate. I havn't had an early scan yet, but even when i do they will likely go by my ovulation date (which isn't until CD 22 on a 32 day cycle) since i knew it and all. If i went by LMP i would be due Feb 14th, but i ov. way later than CD 14.

Welcome rj84, I have a long cycle too so figured I was going to be due Feb as I knew my ov date but now I've had scan my EDD is a day before what was predicted from LMP so you could be further than you think.

hi everyone!
I'm due 28th feb, first pg, quite nervous as had very few symptoms! hows everyone doing?

:wave: Welcome & try not to worry about the lack of symptoms ~ Make the most of it ~ Because im sure they'll be plenty on there way to you! :thumbup:

Welcome rj84, I have a long cycle too so figured I was going to be due Feb as I knew my ov date but now I've had scan my EDD is a day before what was predicted from LMP so you could be further than you think.

yeah. Some ppl are like me and have super long cycles but super short LP. Others have short cycles and long LP and just about any other combination you can think of. So you never really can know unless you chart and stuff.

So we adopted a kitty! Well he is about 6 years old and the friendliest cat ever! He loves to be petted and purrs all the time. Isaiah just loves him. He giggles everytime he pets Cliff (Cliff is the name of the cat). Cliff is a long haired orange cat. So much easier than a dog :haha:

So we adopted a kitty! Well he is about 6 years old and the friendliest cat ever! He loves to be petted and purrs all the time. Isaiah just loves him. He giggles everytime he pets Cliff (Cliff is the name of the cat). Cliff is a long haired orange cat. So much easier than a dog :haha:

Aww ~ :cloud9: I love cats too

Have owned 4 cats & 2 dogs ~ But sadly only have one doggy left now :cry:

Do you have any pics? :shrug:

yeah. Some ppl are like me and have super long cycles but super short LP. Others have short cycles and long LP and just about any other combination you can think of. So you never really can know unless you chart and stuff.

Awwwww!! Yes, pictures!! I LOVE kitties! Okay, I love doggies, too. LOL

Thanks for all the trip well wishes! First leg of the journey is done. Dh drove me from Little Rock to St Louis today. We're staying with his aunt and cousins (who I'm going to LA with) tonight. Tomorrow morning he heads home and we hop on the plane. Blah.

In baby news...I *think* that ms may be subsiding. Is that normal for around 10 weeks?? Up until yesterday I felt horrible pretty much all day, every day. Yesterday I felt okay in the morning and crappy in the evening. So far today I feel pretty good. Not 100% but no where near what I've been feeling! I hope baby is okay still!!

^ Sounds perfectly normal to me. It usually starts to taper off sometime near the end of the 1st trimester, so i say its good! Some women do so sooner, others not until later...sadly some have it the entire time (but not most) :thumbup:

Here are some pics of Isaiah and the new cat (Cliff). Cliff is impressibly tolerable of the LO. He doesn't flinch or bat at isaiah at all, even when he touches his nose!

IMG_0565.jpgIMG_0558.jpgIMG_0561.jpg

I had the worst time sleeping last night, tossing and turning. I am trying to practice sleeping on my left side and not my back or stomach... but it is hard! Hubby got me a pregnancy pillow today. It is candy cane shaped... so i hope to prop that behind my back tonight and between my legs. I'm so tired... so its off to bed! Sweet dreams everyone! Hope everyone is doing well :)

When I wake up in the morning, baby will be an OLIVE!! :) :)

I bought maternity clothes today! I officially need them. None of my pre-pregnancy pants fit.

Thanks for all the trip well wishes! First leg of the journey is done. Dh drove me from Little Rock to St Louis today. We're staying with his aunt and cousins (who I'm going to LA with) tonight. Tomorrow morning he heads home and we hop on the plane. Blah.

In baby news...I *think* that ms may be subsiding. Is that normal for around 10 weeks?? Up until yesterday I felt horrible pretty much all day, every day. Yesterday I felt okay in the morning and crappy in the evening. So far today I feel pretty good. Not 100% but no where near what I've been feeling! I hope baby is okay still!!

I'm right there with you and MS has definitely subsided. All last week was miserable, but the past 3 days I've actually had some appetite and energy! :happydance: I'm trying to enjoy it because I doubt I'm out of the woods completely, yet... but it sure is nice!

I bought maternity clothes today! I officially need them. None of my pre-pregnancy pants fit.

Me too! Just a couple pairs of pants - the tops are still way too big for my bloat bump - but the pants are unbelievably comfortable! I also went to the regular shops and bought some longer, flowy tops to help hide when I close my non-mat pants with a hair tie ;)

Aww Guppy those pics are so cute, Your new kitty is adorable and of course so is Isaiah.

My avatar is a few months old but that is Liam with one of our cats. Liam loves our cats.

He didn't get along very well with our adult female when she was pregnant though. Hormones and an annoying toddler= a couple of scratches accross the face.

These are our cats100_0162.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0426.jpg
    100_0426.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_1968.jpg
    100_1968.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3

Good luck in LA :coolio:

My MS has worn off too :yipee: Certain things can still make me gag, but the constant nausea has gone :wohoo: Make the most of it :winkwink:

Here are some pics of Isaiah and the new cat (Cliff). Cliff is impressibly tolerable of the LO. He doesn't flinch or bat at isaiah at all, even when he touches his nose!

View attachment 236156View attachment 236157View attachment 236158

Awwwwwwwwww ~ :cloud9: ~ Your LO is adorable with the Kitty, look at his little pointy finger touching his nose, so gentle, so sweet :cloud9:

Thanks for sharing :flower:

I had the worst time sleeping last night, tossing and turning. I am trying to practice sleeping on my left side and not my back or stomach... but it is hard! Hubby got me a pregnancy pillow today. It is candy cane shaped... so i hope to prop that behind my back tonight and between my legs. I'm so tired... so its off to bed! Sweet dreams everyone! Hope everyone is doing well :)

When I wake up in the morning, baby will be an OLIVE!! :) :)

Sorry you had such a bad night :sleep: I am not sleeping well either :nope:

Yey for LO being an olive though :yipee:

I'm right there with you and MS has definitely subsided. All last week was miserable, but the past 3 days I've actually had some appetite and energy! :happydance: I'm trying to enjoy it because I doubt I'm out of the woods completely, yet... but it sure is nice!

Make the most of it :happydance: I always remember my MS going early with DD & I was so worried that I didnt enjoy it ~ This time im just gonna (try to!) relax & enjoy :thumbup:

I was browsing the maternity section yesterday too ~ Can just fit in my trousers using the belly band still

But cant fit in my jeans, as they are too uncomfy ~ Will buy some soon :thumbup:

Aww Guppy those pics are so cute, Your new kitty is adorable and of course so is Isaiah.

My avatar is a few months old but that is Liam with one of our cats. Liam loves our cats.

He didn't get along very well with our adult female when she was pregnant though. Hormones and an annoying toddler= a couple of scratches accross the face.

These are our catsView attachment 236182

Awww ~ :cloud9: ~ My sofa used to look like that too!

These puddy cat pics are really making me miss mine ~ I always said I wouldnt get any more animals.....but...............:winkwink:

these are my cats billy and domino - domino has extra toes like thumbs!!

Attachments

• 283904_10150227997107237_515422236_7616463_2362368_s.jpg
    283904_10150227997107237_515422236_7616463_2362368_s.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF2410.jpg
    DSCF2410.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1
For all you ladies whose MS is getting better, that's awesome. Since I'm due the end of Feb mine is in the "getting worse" stage. Either that or the new prenatal isn't helping... I was getting sick once a day, then twice, now it's more like 3 or 4 times. It could be much worse, of course. So if you're still feeling rough, I'm with you!

So great to see the new scan pics.

Keep the faith, Engineer Girl- I was exactly like you-sick 3-4 times a day last week, but since yesterday i feel GREAT. Keeping all my meals in!!!!!!!!! :dance:
What's even better is that I am actually hungry sometimes...and the foods repelling me are going down in number (apart from meat, I live with most other stuff!)
Hurrah for us, ladies KellyC75 and theRealme and hoping Engineer Girls comes our way very soon,:thumbup:

Thanks ladies, I really appreciate the kind words from you all.

Junebug - thats a scary story, I am really sorry that happened to you. I have been reading about both d&c and the pills and it seems d&c is alot worse, but I guess in some cases not. I am going to hope that won't be the case with me.

I will probably wait until Monday morning as I have a busy weekend and don't want to mess it up. Its already hard as I don't want to do it. and I keep thinking of difference scenarios to get out of it. Like, what if even though my AF dates were right that my body is so messed up still from having IUD removed in February that when I first tested I got super faints even though technically my AF was late. And what if the bleeding I experienced early on was the IB, just later then those stupid calendars tell you and I really am only about 7 wks, even though the sac measured close to 9wks and that is why there was not a heartbeat, it was too early. I know I am kidding myself, but really what if?

Anyway, please get back to the happy talk, I don't want to down on you guys anymore. I have another thread in TTC after loss and I will continue there. thanks again all :hugs:

Really awful to hear the news, my sincerest condolences on your loss, Hugs

:hugs: good luck with whatever option you choose, we will all say a prayer that everything works out for you and that you come back to 1st tri really soon

it sounds like many of you are getting over your MS somewhere in week 10- thank GOD! That gives me some hope! lol

i love everyon's cats!!! So adorable!
rj- is domino a mouse hunter cat? We had a few like that growing up and they would always bring mice to do the doorstep :dohh: haha.
amanda, your avatar is adorable! so cute! i loove all of your cats too!

Cliff meowed a lot last night (started about midnight, i think). We thought he was hungry, so he ate a little but not a lot and he still meowed. Im not quite sure if he has gone to the bathroom since we brought him home :shrug: ive been looking around for puddles or droppings but i havn't seen anything. I dont think he went in the litter box either....do you think its bc he is scared (being in a new place)? Or maybe he doesnt like the litter? (i know some cats have major issues). Or perhapes has went and i just am not seeing it?? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->