February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I am ready for it to be the 3rd already! :D

I am 100% with you on that one!!!!

YAY!!!!! I'm 11 weeks today!!!! I am also getting testing for Down's Syndrome but it is an early test, i haven't really read all of your post because i was away all weekend so i don't know if it's the same test as all of you. They measure a spot in the back of the neck and if it is over a certain measurement then their is a "possibility" s/he could have down's. I would have to do further testing.

Oh, and....
I'm wearing maternity pants at work and they're soooooooo comfy and I feel sooooo mischievous! :wohoo:

:haha: You are so funny! I have officially made it to the point that many of my pants are not buttoning, and they were fitting a week ago! I guess this means that DH is taking me to get some pants this week! :happydance:

TeQuiero ~ Do you think you could move your far right hand ticker under your others....Its always a faff to read your posts! :coffee:

Of course its up to you :winkwink:~ But thought it may help everyone be able to read your posts easier :hugs:

So my latest symptom (now my MS has worn off, of course I need something else! :dohh::haha:) is pains, I know that they are probably growing pains, but not nice all the same :nope:

So my latest symptom (now my MS has worn off, of course I need something else! :dohh::haha:) is pains, I know that they are probably growing pains, but not nice all the same :nope:

Ohhh I know :( Im so nauseous again after about a weeks rest from it. Feels like M/S is imminent! I started a thread the other day about pains, mostly from my pelvis, looks like SPD is kicking back in. Between that & heart burn I'm a real barrel of laughs at the mo :hissy:

I swear it's like all the symptoms co-operate & attack in a continuous tag team effort! :wacko:

I've also written up my list for my hospital bag. I'm packing 4 bags. 1 for labour, 1 for straight after the birth, 1 for a possible hospital stay and 1 for going home stuff.
Last time I took a massive suitcase with everything in and it endedout just getting in the way. This time OH can take home stuff I'm finished with and bring us extra when needed.

Brilliant idea! I'll definitely be copying you here... although, since this is my first time through, I'm not 100% sure what I'll put in each bag :)haha:) but I can see how it will help to have smaller, organized bags than one big one.

Oh, and....
I'm wearing maternity pants at work and they're soooooooo comfy and I feel sooooo mischievous! :wohoo:

Would you like me to share my lists?..there's one thing that will be in every bag though....FOOOOOD!!

3 days until my scan!!! I'm really looking forward to it...just need to arrange a way to get there :wacko:
Neither me or OH drive, we can't afford to get taxis atm, buses will take to long, my dad is away...just hope MIL is off work!!!

Hello ladies how are you all??

I have had a bad day and have a horrible headache :(

love my bump tho i could only just do my trousers up this morning hehe they wherd to big 3 weeks ago lol xx

Oh, and....

:haha: You are so funny! I have officially made it to the point that many of my pants are not buttoning, and they were fitting a week ago! I guess this means that DH is taking me to get some pants this week! :happydance:

Yeah, there are a couple pairs of work pants that still button (and some work with the hair tie trick) but pretty much all of me jeans are a no-go! I know a ton of it is still bloat, but I figure why not get a few extra wears out of my maternity pants!

Does anyone else on here have a doppler or been pregnant before and used a doppler? I have a question....

Over this weekend i have been getting an extra noise. I get the heartbeat almost right away everytime but now i get this noise like the baby is moving. It's almost the same noise you get if you were to move the probe around a little on your belly but i am not moving the probe at all. Also when it happens the heartbeat is more quite, almost like s/he is moving away from the doppler. It's so weird, do you think the noise is the baby moving away?

Hi ladies,

how are you all feeling? I am good still - luckily still no m/s and tiredness is easing off a little! just found out a girl at work is also 8 weeks pregnant so we are only a couple days apart!! dont think the boss will be too happy when he finds out tho, we're both in the same department too! oopss :)

I think I am going to jump in 1st and tell him tomorrow! a little bit earlier than i wanted but at least he wont be as grumpy with me if I get there 1st??!! lol

my sister's oh is going for his surgical sperm removal tomorrow so hopefully they will get some good news and will be able to start their ivf in september as planned! just basically got to wait to see if he has any little swimmers hiding anywhere in there - I sooo hope so as I have been holding off telling them my news as I dont want to take the spotlight off them iykwim? (and obviously because I would LOVE to be an auntie!!) she would make a fab mum...... some things are sooo unfair!!

so fingers crossed!!

my mw appointment on Friday so I get to find out when my scan is!! yay!!

sorry for the babbling!

Does anyone else on here have a doppler or been pregnant before and used a doppler? I have a question....

Over this weekend i have been getting an extra noise. I get the heartbeat almost right away everytime but now i get this noise like the baby is moving. It's almost the same noise you get if you were to move the probe around a little on your belly but i am not moving the probe at all. Also when it happens the heartbeat is more quite, almost like s/he is moving away from the doppler. It's so weird, do you think the noise is the baby moving away?

LO could be moving but you can also pick up the sound of the placenta, its a kind of whoosing sound - very strange! lol

love my bump tho i could only just do my trousers up this morning hehe they wherd to big 3 weeks ago lol xx

:hugs: I've been having loads of headaches so I know how you feel with that one.
I can't take any painkillers though. I'm so worried I'll puke them back up and they will taste SOOO gross that I'm too scared to take them.

LO could be moving but you can also pick up the sound of the placenta, its a kind of whoosing sound - very strange! lol

Ya i know the placenta sound because i ALSO get that sound in it at the same time some times.

hhmmm strange then hun - dont know, may be your little bean fidgeting then! lol

hhmmm strange then hun - dont know, may be your little bean fidgeting then! lol

Thanks... it is weird i just didn't know if you could actually hear s/he moving n the doppler? It really did sound like it though, but now i feel bad :( because it was moving away from the doppler... lol. I guess s/he doesn't like it.

Would you like me to share my lists?..there's one thing that will be in every bag though....FOOOOOD!!

I would love that!! (And I like what you're saying already, lol!)

Here goes...

Labour

Snacks & drinks.
birthing clothes and spare (I'm planning to have a water birth so spare will be if I decide to get out so I have something dry to wear instead)
hairbands
mouthwash (gas and air can make you sick)
camera & batteries
Portable DVD player & 4 dvds (labour can be long and boring)

Straight after birth

Toiletries-shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, wash cloth
snacks and drinks
1 pair of disposable underwear (I didn't bother buying any last time but the hospital came me some and they were SOOO comfy...esp handy consiering I had kidney issues after birth and kept weeing myself before I could get to the toilet)
3 maternity towels
1 pair breast pads
hair brush
baby bath (MW was shocked I didn't take any last time so I will take a small bottle this time)
2 nappies
cotton wool
water bowl. (I'm going to buy some plastic bowls from poundland)
2 vests
2 babygros
hat

Hospital stay (will stay in the car until I know if I'm staying or not..hoping to go straight home)
snacks and drinks
toothbrush
toothpaste
P.Js
a book (didn't sleep in the 48 hours I was kept in hospital with Liam so this is a must for me!!)
extra disposable underwear (taking 4 pairs OH can bring me more if needed)
3 packs of maternity towels (OH can bring more if needed)
nipple cream (planning to BF)
10 pairs of breast pads (needed even if you don't breastfeed!!!)
slippers/slipper socks
hairbands
hairbrush
dressing gown
carry pack of nappies
baby wipes
cotton wool
8 vests
8 babygros
4 bibs
nappy bags
travel changing mat
black bag for dirty clothes so OH can take home and wash
paper and crayons for Liam (not something you'll need to worry about but I have a feeling he won't be overly interested in the baby and will get bored in the hospital when visiting)

Going home
clothes for me
coat for me
1 girl outfit & 1 boy outfit (staying team yellow)
snowsuit
carseat.

If anybody thinks I've forgotten something let me know!!!

:hugs: I've been having loads of headaches so I know how you feel with that one.
I can't take any painkillers though. I'm so worried I'll puke them back up and they will taste SOOO gross that I'm too scared to take them.

Same im bad with tablets at the best of times i just keep drinking water hopefully it will work xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->