February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Julia323 - I get really bad growing pains at night. Had to take some paracetamol last night just to sleep.

Brooke - I hope you get some answers soon. At least you understand the cause of the pain now.

MRS_HJO - I hope your bloods increase as you're expecting today.

TheNewWife - So sorry to hear :hugs:

Nathyrra - Congratulations and welcome!

happigail - So sorry x

Brooke, honey no don't apologize! You didn't sound like you're snapping, and you're under a lot of stress right now. No need to apologize at all. :hugs: I just hope and pray you get better news at your next appointment.

Gail, so sorry to see you leaving us. xo And NewWife as well. And to the others who have left us too - best wishes, I hope to see you back on 1Tri soon!

Welcome to our new members! :)

Nath, your son is beautiful - such a sweet pic you have!! xo

Prayers for all of my Valentine friends, that we may have happy and healthy months ahead of us!

I'm so sad so many of us are leaving.

I'm scared to death for another miscarriage! Hope the rest of us gets to stay here for nine months!:)

I'm so sad so many of us are leaving.

I'm scared to death for another miscarriage! Hope the rest of us gets to stay here for nine months!:)

I know that feeling but just have to remain positive and believe that this will be our time x

Just come back from my midwife appointment - same lady as I had with Eloise. She's fantastic, she really is. Just sat and filled out my green notes. She's coming for a cuppa and to explain the process ahead (although I know it mostly already from last time but my area now offer nuchal screening which they didn't with Eloise) in a week and a half. Just got to wait for my scan date letter now!

First off i am so sorry to all who are leaving us! Big hugs for all of you, i know it must be so hard. I am here ( as i am sure everyone else in this group is)for anyone that want's to talk :( :hugs:

Second- Welcomes to all who are new!

Julia323 - I get really bad growing pains at night. Had to take some paracetamol last night just to sleep.

Mrsraggle.- What do you mean by growing pains? Last night i could not sleep at all. I kept waking up all night because i was having minor pains in my uterus (but ithey were dull, it was not like when i had my miscarrage it was different). It felt like everything was streching. I also had some minor pink spoting yesterday but it is gone this morning.

I'm 4 weeks tomorrow. The hcg was done at 3w4d and was 37.

I really don't know how you are supposed to separate your new pregnancy from the last pregnancy that was lost... It's so difficult. If you are having a pink tinge, please try to take it easy. :hugs:

That seems like you got your HCG results done VERY early. You must have just implanted. Are you going back to get more bloodwork done soon? I wouldn't worry to much yet, I know it is earier said then done!

Mrsraggle.- What do you mean by growing pains? Last night i could not sleep at all. I kept waking up all night because i was having minor pains in my uterus (but ithey were dull, it was not like when i had my miscarrage it was different). It felt like everything was streching. I also had some minor pink spoting yesterday but it is gone this morning.

Yeah, it's stretching aches, quite dull but mine were in my bum and thighs too. I remember them from before. :flower:

The In-Laws have just told us they're going to give us £150 towards a pram :D
I've already picked out the Graco Fusio and can get it on ebay for £215 so we only have to pay £65.
I'm soo happy right now.

doctor's appointment tonight, after work. hopefully they'll be able to determine if my gall bladder is the problem, or what. :) not the best news at the moment, but I'll take it! lol.

suffering pretty wretched pain under my ribs today. really looking forward to work being over.

Hi ladies. My heart goes out to all who have had to leave our group and congrats to all the newcomers.
I'm not feeling too good right now. I have bronchopneumonia and have been in bed for the last 2 days. The body aches and pains are terrible. I've had bloodtests done and my doc is happy with my HcG and progesterone levels. They are climbing nicely. I have my first gynae appointment on 17 June when I will be 7w2d. I really hope we'll be able to see the baby's heartbeat then.
Well that's all that's happening on my side. I just hope thus flu leaves me soon cos it's really difficult not being able to take anything for it.

Hugs & kisses to u all

Good morning ladies!! So sad that so many of us have to leave. :-(

I have a day of cleaning and homework ahead of me today. And tomorrow for that matter. I'm having a jewelry party tomorrow so I need to get the house extra sparkly!! I hope *some* people buy things as I would love to get some free jewelry. But I know either way I'll get Something. LOL

My mood is not improving though. I still do not feel pregnant at all. I just want to feel Something. Last time I got a couple little symptoms and then they were gone and all I could think until my scan was "I don't feel pregnant" and that's how I feel now, even though I know it's still early. *sigh*

I did have my dh buy a little outfit yesterday. I told myself that *I* would not buy anything for baby this time until I found out if it was okay or not. So technically *I* still haven't bought anything, lol. We were at the BX and I found this ADORABLE black and white dress with black and white pants on clearance for 9$ and then this completely adorable pair of shoes that are black and white with a little pirate face on the top. So cute. Couldn't restrain myself. My luck I'll have double jinxed myself. No baby this time and/or a boy! Ah well. It's a nice little thing to look at and hold and imagine.

Aw BabyA, hope you're feeling better soon!

Hopefully everyone else is enjoying their Wednesday!

JuneBug: I go back to get more blood drawn today... Thank you for asking.

Do you girls think that hyperventilating can hurt the baby this early? It's a long story, but I hyperventilated (for only the second time in my life last night) because I was crying and really upset over the HCG numbers, thinking I was heading for another loss, and DH was being a complete asshole... Since I hyperventilated, I have been having AF-like cramping, still continuing this morning. I'm pretty worried. What do you all think???

JuneBug: I go back to get more blood drawn today... Thank you for asking.

Do you girls think that hyperventilating can hurt the baby this early? It's a long story, but I hyperventilated (for only the second time in my life last night) because I was crying and really upset over the HCG numbers, thinking I was heading for another loss, and DH was being a complete asshole... Since I hyperventilated, I have been having AF-like cramping, still continuing this morning. I'm pretty worried. What do you all think???

Hmmm...I really don't know. How BAD is the cramping?? My AF cramps are Really bad so those I might be worried about. The cramping that I felt early on was very light. I know when you run, you are only supposed to do it while you can still hold a conversation...you aren't supposed to get out of breath. But I really don't know. Can you call your doctor??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->