February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Ack! I'd be going insane!! I didn't have my first appt last time until 10 weeks which was late for here. This time it'll be 8 weeks but that still seems like sooooo long. I do wish they'd do blood tests for me so I at least knew if my levels were going up, etc. But they don't do that at all - not for military. At least not here!

And you're right. It is still early for symptoms. I just wish I'd hurry up and get some!!!

I didn't have any bleeding before being diagnosed. In fact, he was shocked that I'd lasted that long. And I lasted longer. He saw me...a week or so after the first appt and still nothing but the sac. Then he said he'd give me a little longer to try to miscarry on my own but he couldn't leave it for too long. I did finally miscarry almost everything on my own but in the end he had to go in and pull the last bit out. That was...horrible. ...sorry, probably TMI! Lol

That's sounds like me!! The only thing different was that i did start with some brown spotting before i did the ultrasound and i was given the pill first (which did not full work), i bleed for over a month and finally they went in for a D&C. I was so mad about how everything took so long, i was so worried about gettin and infection!

How are you feeling today hun? Anything new?

The pill that was supposed to help the mc along? I took that too, but don't think it worked. Mine was over and done with fairly quickly. I'm sorry yours took so long!!!

I'm feeling...just blah. Just trying to stay positive but it's hard. I have No symptoms other than pottying and even that I can explain away since I'm trying to drink more water. I know...it's still early...it's just so hard.

I'm trying to work on my papers but it's so hard to concentrate on something so boring right now. I NEED to get them done asap though.

How about you??

The pill that was supposed to help the mc along? I took that too, but don't think it worked. Mine was over and done with fairly quickly. I'm sorry yours took so long!!!

I'm feeling...just blah. Just trying to stay positive but it's hard. I have No symptoms other than pottying and even that I can explain away since I'm trying to drink more water. I know...it's still early...it's just so hard.

I'm trying to work on my papers but it's so hard to concentrate on something so boring right now. I NEED to get them done asap though.

How about you??

Yes! It just made me bleed but i did not pass anything but clots! I went to the ER like 5 times (over to tell them that i am still bleeding but all the Dr. kept telling me to wait. Finally i had one Dr. that lissened and did an D&C. She told me whn i woke up from it that she wanted to congradulate me because i had so much tissue left over that i was already starting to get and infection and if i had waited much longer that it might have seriously damaged my utreus. I just couldn't understand why every other dr. kept telling me to wait?

I think my breast may have started to hurt a bit more this morning, but not by much.

Levels only went from 35-50 they scheduled me for an ultrasound I have to go in at 1 I have TERRIBLE cramps and feel terrible :(

Levels only went from 35-50 they scheduled me for an ultrasound I have to go in at 1 I have TERRIBLE cramps and feel terrible :(

OH NO :( ... i know you were saying earlier that you had pain only on one side. Is it the same now? Please keep us update after your ultrasound!

Yeah I was In a lot of pain on my left side yesterday and now I have full blown cramps but it hurts more on my left than anywhere else. I just want to crawl in a hole right now. Pretty sure the blood will start coming any second. :(

aw brooke. :hugs: hang in there sweet pea! <3 thoughts && prayers with you, love.

Thank you swanxsong... This is the longest 2 hour wait of my life I have no one here to help with my kids and my daughter has dance class at 2 this is becoming the worst day of my life. I have never had anything like this happen to me

Thank you swanxsong... This is the longest 2 hour wait of my life I have no one here to help with my kids and my daughter has dance class at 2 this is becoming the worst day of my life. I have never had anything like this happen to me

OH hun i am so sorry.... i know this must be so hard, hang in there!

Brooke, I am so so sorry to be reading about your pain and story, i am thinking of you and keeping everything crossed. i have 3 kids and i know how hard it is to keep going for them when you just want to curl up, big big hugs xx

hi, on the internet due date calculator it says i am due on the 11 of february but maybe i ll let you know once i ve seen the midwife next week ;)

hello :) do you ladies mind if i join you?
my due date is 2/11/12!

How about you??

Yes! It just made me bleed but i did not pass anything but clots! I went to the ER like 5 times (over to tell them that i am still bleeding but all the Dr. kept telling me to wait. Finally i had one Dr. that lissened and did an D&C. She told me whn i woke up from it that she wanted to congradulate me because i had so much tissue left over that i was already starting to get and infection and if i had waited much longer that it might have seriously damaged my utreus. I just couldn't understand why every other dr. kept telling me to wait?

I think my breast may have started to hurt a bit more this morning, but not by much.

Oh wow!!! Very good thing you insisted they listen to you!! My doc was able to tell that I'd passed Almost everything. This is gross but there was a little bit that he could SEE "hanging" out of my (closed) cervix. OMG. I'm glad he was able to pull it out but that pain was just...so intense. Worse than the cramping/contractions related to the rest of the miscarriage.

Hi, Looking to join you ladies. Not 100% sure of my due date, I had a mc last month :angel: but my HCG levels would indicate I am about 5 weeks pregnant, I'm reckoning a due date around 8th Feb.

Yeah I was In a lot of pain on my left side yesterday and now I have full blown cramps but it hurts more on my left than anywhere else. I just want to crawl in a hole right now. Pretty sure the blood will start coming any second. :(

Brook I am so sorry. I really hope for you that the bleeding does not start and that you have a different outcome than me. I am glad they are sending you for an ultrasound, I presume to make sure it's not an ectopic? I have another scan tomorrow at 12 to check for the same thing. I'm praying for good news for you! And I am here if you want to chat :hugs:

Mind if I join you? :hi:

I got my BFP yesterday and will be due Valentines day. It's taken me over three years to get to this point so over the moon :cloud9:.

This is my second IVF attempt, the first one ended in an early misscarriage so crossing everything that this one ends better for me.

x

hi misscheifmake, nice to meet another valentines girl!! welcome to the group bump buddy:hugs:

woohoo Alwalin we have same due date congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->