February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I guess I could call my Dr. The AF-like cramps are not awful, but they are def. there, stronger than they had been the last few days. :( I can't believe I might have CAUSED another m/c. :cry:

I guess I could call my Dr. The AF-like cramps are not awful, but they are def. there, stronger than they had been the last few days. :( I can't believe I might have CAUSED another m/c. :cry:

Try not to worry! I really can't imagine that hyperventilating once would cause one!! We do so many things in life that jostle the body about!! :hugs:

I really doubt you've caused a m/c. How long were you hyperventalating for?
I'm pretty sure I've read that we don't share a blood supply with baby until 6 weeks, so I don't think any lack of oxygen in your blood could affect the baby yet.

If it's any comfort I've been having AF like cramps too. Today they've been as bad as my first 2 days of AF (No terrible but a cause for some paracetamol)

Just take it easy, I hope everthing is ok.:hugs:

Thank you Amanda. It was maybe for 10-15 minutes. I'm not too sure. I hope your cramps ease up.

I really doubt you've caused a m/c. How long were you hyperventalating for?
I'm pretty sure I've read that we don't share a blood supply with baby until 6 weeks, so I don't think any lack of oxygen in your blood could affect the baby yet.

If it's any comfort I've been having AF like cramps too. Today they've been as bad as my first 2 days of AF (No terrible but a cause for some paracetamol)

Just take it easy, I hope everthing is ok.:hugs:

I've heard that to... i work around animal's all day taking blood and we use a little bit of alcohol when taking blood, it smelt so strong to me so of course i went on the interent to research it and i heard that there is no blood supply that is shared this early. (that's what i read?)

I really wouldn't worry to much yet hun, i know it is so hard but i have come to terms if it happens it happens there is nothing we can do about it. At lease i know i can get pregnant! Please don't stress, or so hard on yourself. You are gonna be ok hun, just enjoy it! If there is one thing i have learned with HCG numbers it that it doesn't always mean anything. My last m/c my numbers were fine and they we doubling but i still miscarried.

JuneBug: I go back to get more blood drawn today... Thank you for asking.

Do you girls think that hyperventilating can hurt the baby this early? It's a long story, but I hyperventilated (for only the second time in my life last night) because I was crying and really upset over the HCG numbers, thinking I was heading for another loss, and DH was being a complete asshole... Since I hyperventilated, I have been having AF-like cramping, still continuing this morning. I'm pretty worried. What do you all think???

Good luck with your HCG levels! I am praying they have gone up!! About the hyperventilating I think you are fine this early on its probably just stress that is causing the cramping. Every time I stress I get cramps

I definitely have cramps, and have all along, that resemble AF cramps. So I wouldn't be too concerned yet. As long as you don't have heavy bleeding accompanying severe cramps, I would think you're alright!

:hugs: Sorry to hear hub set you off into a panic. Men. They're so daft sometimes!

Hi Everyone ,

I am cautiously announcing my 3week3 day pregnancy , we got our BFP today. !

I have a little boy Finley who was 4 on 29th May and i was also a March Mummy 2011 and was blessed with Ethan who will be 16 weeks Friday, this pregnancy has come as quite a shock but a happy one ! x

Congratulations natty.
Wow your youngest 2 are going to be very close in age!!

Whens your EDD?

Hi Everyone ,

I am cautiously announcing my 3week3 day pregnancy , we got our BFP today. !

I have a little boy Finley who was 4 on 29th May and i was also a March Mummy 2011 and was blessed with Ethan who will be 16 weeks Friday, this pregnancy has come as quite a shock but a happy one ! x

Congratulations & Welcome!

Congratulations natty.

Whens your EDD?
They certainly are, Bean will be due on February 19th and Ethans 1st Birthday is the 18th February !

I have been induced though with both pregnancies 3 weeks early so if the same happens Bean will be ready on 29th January !! Grey hairs at the ready ! x

Congratulations natty.

Whens your EDD?
They certainly are, Bean will be due on February 19th and Ethans 1st Birthday is the 18th February !

I have been induced though with both pregnancies 3 weeks early so if the same happens Bean will be ready on 29th January !! Grey hairs at the ready ! x

WOW less than a year!!
Lol I'll send you a hair dye for christmas!

Congratulations natty.

Whens your EDD?

WOW less than a year!!
Lol I'll send you a hair dye for christmas!

Cant see me having any left to be honest we have a bloody choc lab puppy who is 6 months and an absolute swine at times ! lol x

Well after chasing my kids around all day and pulling them apart from killing each other full cramps kicked in and I'm bleeding. This is going to kill me now that it's becoming real.

Brooke, I'm so sorry you are bleeding. Please try and lay down (if you can), and get some rest. :hugs:

Well after chasing my kids around all day and pulling them apart from killing each other full cramps kicked in and I'm bleeding. This is going to kill me now that it's becoming real.

:hugs: Mama. Definitely try and have a lay down and rest and drink some water. How bad is the bleeding?

:hugs: Brooke, I'm so sorry hun. I'd definitely try and lay down for a bit, kick up your feet.

And welcome, Natty! Thoughts and prayers with you - your life is about to get even crazier, eh?! ;D lol

Doctor's appointment in just over 2 hours. Relief, relief, relief. I cannot handle sitting here much longer, I want the pain to end.

I'm so sorry brooke :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"