February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Welcome all!! I've updated the first page with all the EDD's. If your date changes at an appointment or ultrasound, just let me know.

Brooke, I have everything crossed for you xxx

So.... I went in for my Ultrasound and they found a very large cyst on my right ovary which would explain all the pain I am having. They also saw a teeny tiny gestational sac but it was too small to measure she told me it has to be 1cm to measure and it was .66 The doctor has now kind of moved in the direction of possible molar so he is going to check my BHCG levels again in a week and see what they are and they get another ultrasound in 2 weeks assuming I have no bleeding.

ahhhh glad to hear things are looking up brooke! :hugs:

I wouldn't say they are looking up per say I still have AF like cramps and my HCG levels are showing a miscarriage is most likely going to happen... :( The only good things are the fact that we saw a sac nothing in it obviously and that my severe pain in my side is a cyst. I am so worried I wish my doctor would just have me come back in tomorrow for more blood work to see if they have gone up again in 2 days or even Thursday!

I don't blame you for being worried, that would be awful trying to wait for so long. But I apologize - what I meant was that I'm glad the pain is related to a cyst and that you were able to see a sac. Hopefully you'll get better news when you return to the doctor's office!

Brooke -sorry to hear that you still don't have concrete answers. It's not unusual for hcg levels to be slow risers in the early stages. They are rising, which is good, but I agree they should be checking your levels again tomorrow or Thursday to see if they're close to doubling within the 48/72 hour time frame. It's obviously too early to see anything in the sac, but good that they saw one. Will they do anything about the cyst or does it go away on its own (not familiar with them).

To all the latest newbies, welcome and congrats!

Anyone else have cramps that get worse at night/bedtime?

It's like as soon as I lay down to sleep, the cramps kick it up several notches. It's like my body says to my uterus: "Okay, she's sleeping, now's the time to GROW!"

The cramping is mild throughout the day, and non existent at times, and the cramps don't keep me up at night (they're more like menstrual cramps and I don't have bad menstrual cramps thank god!) so I'm not worried. It's just irritating ;)

Swansong- sorry if it seemed like I was snapping at you I am so upset right now with this whole situation I just feel like they give me
Hope then rip it away for a different reason. He said he is worried about the shape of the sac now :( he called to get me right in to a specialty OB cause they would know more. I don't even think he is checking my progesterone.
Ladybug- thank god he changed his mind and is sending me to someone else I am sure this new lady will continue to check it maybe send me in for another us with color roses if blood is flowing to the sac and everything I read that can help determine if it is a real sac as it was too small to measure or know for sure. I wish I had a picture of it. :/ anyways I will let you guys all know if I start bleeding tonight or tomorrow and what my new appt day and time are.

Brooke, I am keeping you in my prayers that everything turns out okay for you. I'm sorry you are going through this.

I had my first ultrasound today to see thickening of the uterine lining... That was there. My progesterone was 22. My HCG was only 37. I am extremely upset over this number because last time, my numbers were low and not quite doubling, and that was the onset of a m/c. All I kept thinking when I heard "37" was "here we go again...." Trying so hard to stay positive, but it's impossible after a loss. I have to go back tomorrow for another HCG blood draw, and I am praying to God that it increases the way it should.

So.... I went in for my Ultrasound and they found a very large cyst on my right ovary which would explain all the pain I am having. They also saw a teeny tiny gestational sac but it was too small to measure she told me it has to be 1cm to measure and it was .66 The doctor has now kind of moved in the direction of possible molar so he is going to check my BHCG levels again in a week and see what they are and they get another ultrasound in 2 weeks assuming I have no bleeding.

Oh hun, i'm glad you are getting some answers but sad it's not great news :( . It sucks you have to wait for 2 weeks!!!! That is so long!:hugs:

Brooke, I am keeping you in my prayers that everything turns out okay for you. I'm sorry you are going through this.

I had my first ultrasound today to see thickening of the uterine lining... That was there. My progesterone was 22. My HCG was only 37. I am extremely upset over this number because last time, my numbers were low and not quite doubling, and that was the onset of a m/c. All I kept thinking when I heard "37" was "here we go again...." Trying so hard to stay positive, but it's impossible after a loss. I have to go back tomorrow for another HCG blood draw, and I am praying to God that it increases the way it should.

I understand that!! how far alone are you?

Today i started having some light pink discharge, it was almost watery and last time i had a miscarriage it started off like that. I thought the same thing.. "oh no it's happening again." I am trying to make myself think it was because i was moving around alot today :(

I'm 4 weeks tomorrow. The hcg was done at 3w4d and was 37.

I really don't know how you are supposed to separate your new pregnancy from the last pregnancy that was lost... It's so difficult. If you are having a pink tinge, please try to take it easy. :hugs:

I'll be praying a prayer for all of us Valentines each and every night![-o<

mrsraggle - please remove me from the first post. I saw my doctor today and he did an internal. My dates put me at 7w2d but my uterus is measuring approx 3 weeks (so not growing at all) and the consistent bleeding suggests a miscarriage or imminent miscarriage. I have an ultrasound on Monday to confirm and tell me if any intervention is needed.

Hope everyone else has a happy, healthy 9 months - treasure your children when they arrive. Mine really are the sunshine in my life. :cloud9:

TheNewWife- I am so sorry to hear that. Good luck on your future babies <3

Congrats to all those who have joined us.
To all those leaving, I'm so sorry for your losses, I hope your angels fly high.

Yesterday was a rough day. I'm not managing to eat much lately. I ate half my dinner and couldn't touch any more. I lay down on the sofa coz I felt sick and tired and dozed off. Liam was playing with OH and hey woke me up...so I went up to bed for an hour. And hour turned into all night.

OH did all the housework bless him.

I'm feeling a bit better today. I managed to eat most of my breakfast. Nausea seems to be giving me a break so far today.

How are all the rest of you doing??
x

Hey guys, found out I was pregnant on Saturday at 11dpo but been too scared to make it official on this thread until today.

I'm due on February 15th. Absolutely shocked. It took two years and tons of medical interventions to conceive my son and here I am pregnant whilst ntnp for a couple months. Have no idea how it happened! I have pcos, endometriosis and one ovary!

I'm very nervous, I'm considered quite high risk as my son was born with T21. Praying and praying everything is healthy with this one.

Not really had any symptoms. Except extreme exhaustion and mild insomnia since about 10dpo.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

Hey guys, found out I was pregnant on Saturday at 11dpo but been too scared to make it official on this thread until today.

I'm due on February 15th. Absolutely shocked. It took two years and tons of medical interventions to conceive my son and here I am pregnant whilst ntnp for a couple months. Have no idea how it happened! I have pcos, endometriosis and one ovary!

I'm very nervous, I'm considered quite high risk as my son was born with T21. Praying and praying everything is healthy with this one.

Not really had any symptoms. Except extreme exhaustion and mild insomnia since about 10dpo.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

Congratulations. It must be a real shock!!
Do you mind me asking what T21 is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->