February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

How is everyone feeling ? What to the new symptoms for everyone?

I have felt a bit nauseous this afternoon. Nothing...for sure though. You know?? Like so slight that I'm not sure if it's real or in my head. I hope it's real!!!

Aahhh finally found this! YAY. My EDD is feb 3, 2012. I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning to confirm dates, so I might have a new one as of tomorrow.

Symptoms I've had are super exhaustion, super sore boobs, heartburn, sneezing (it's totally a symptom! LOL Google it ;) ) and lots of nausea starting today. Probably more to be honest...I'm just REALLY feeling pregnant.

I'm also pretty sure it's a boy this time :p We'll see in about 12 weeks though hahah.

Aahhh finally found this! YAY. My EDD is feb 3, 2012. I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning to confirm dates, so I might have a new one as of tomorrow.

Symptoms I've had are super exhaustion, super sore boobs, heartburn, sneezing (it's totally a symptom! LOL Google it ;) ) and lots of nausea starting today. Probably more to be honest...I'm just REALLY feeling pregnant.

I'm also pretty sure it's a boy this time :p We'll see in about 12 weeks though hahah.

Welcome!!! Glad you found us!! :flower:

I don't know but over the past 2 days i think i might be feeling more tired and tonight i have been having to go pee almost every hour? Weird.....It could also be all in my head. My breast pains came back yesterday but are gone again today. I have been also getting very very mild dull cramping down there, more like an achy feeling.

I have felt a bit nauseous this afternoon. Nothing...for sure though. You know?? Like so slight that I'm not sure if it's real or in my head. I hope it's real!!!

GOOD!!!! :) Happy to hear that hun! Fingers crossed :thumbup:

Well my levels dropped and they were unable to find the gest sac on ultrasound so e informed me it was in fact a miscarriage but my cervix is still closed... Heartbroken just want to sleep for a few days. Good bye ladies thank you fr all your kind words I pray for a happy and healthy 8 months for you all

GOOD!!!! :) Happy to hear that hun! Fingers crossed :thumbup:

Thanks! I still feel *it* but also am still not sure if *it* is anything. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow and know!!

Well my levels dropped and they were unable to find the gest sac on ultrasound so e informed me it was in fact a miscarriage but my cervix is still closed... Heartbroken just want to sleep for a few days. Good bye ladies thank you fr all your kind words I pray for a happy and healthy 8 months for you all

I am so so sorry, hon. :hugs:

So sorry to hear this :(

Welcome to all the new mummies to be =)

New symptom waking up was a sick feeling. It's far too early for that haha last time it didn't come until 6 weeks. Not complaining though :) I'm having an ultrasound and bloods drawn today, feeling nervous and pretty sure the gynaecologist will tell me off for getting pregnant so soon after a c-section (8 months) lol.

Anyone else going to have two babies close together? x

I'm due from my LMP feb. 15th! wont have scan till july 6th though:(!

So you'll be about 8 weeks then?? Yeah, I'll be about 8 weeks at my first appt/scan too. The wait is soooo hard!!!!!

Yes I'll exactly 8 weeks! I feel like the days are dragging since finding out! I wish I would have just waited to test when I was a week late lol

Morning ladies!!

firstly,:hugs::hugs::hugs: to those ladies leaving us, life can be so cruel. I really hope you find your way back to first tri soon and that you are able to heal, my thoughts are with you xxx

secondly, a big welcome to those new ladies, its great to meet you, more new friends to share the journey with:happydance:

I didnt get on the thread at all yesterday, between work and coming home to collapse into bed, just a catnap at 5:30 but still, I needed a nap.

symptoms so far: tingly boobs,stretchy pains, tired by the early evening (clearly lol) I've gone off smoking:happydance: and I have noticed I am seriously hungry the last 2 days but what i want is fresh fruit/baked potatoes, nothing fried, sweet etc.
I am honestly suprised that symptoms have kicked in so early, I dont rememeber feeling any different till about 6 weeks last time, and 2 days ago i was sitting thinking I'm going to really enjoy the calm before the storm for a couple of weeks, I don't think I'll get that lucky lol!

hope everyone is doing ok, and i better go do the school run. Can't believe I'm going to have an 8 year gap! see you later x

Brooke, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I hope we see you around here very soon. xo

Welcome new ladies!

AFM, no new symptoms but going to call in a half hour to hopefully schedule an ultrasound for asap. Doc says it's def my gallbladder and that as soon as they know if it's stones, infection, whatever, they'll be able to take the appropriate steps to treating it. Thankfully it's not an uncommon issue with pregnancy but it's still a painful one. So I'm praying they'll be able to tell me something more today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"