February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

*hugs* Kelly!!

My stroller (is supposed to) arrives tomorrow!!! UPS hasn't updated the tracking since the 12th at 4am so I'm not exactly holding my breath.

I also bought my baby book today! For 'babies first year'. I look at them all the time and nothing popped out until I found a Peter Rabbit one! I love it, it's sooo cute. And, *my* baby book is Peter Rabbit, too.

Well, no scan today :( I have to wait for 4 more lonnnnnng weeks. On a brighter note, I did get to hear LO's heartbeat. Doc found it right away.

:hugs: kelly, there are no words that can really say enough, and no way to make it easier. I hope that having a later scan has given you the time to come to terms with what happened so unexpectedly and unfairly, now you can go to the new scan and feel some of the excitement you should feel for this LO without it being so tinged with sadness. Just keep thinking that your dad will be watching over you and your new baby even though he cannot be there with you. All the :hugs: possible and as mumanddad put it we're all here for each other.

ooo an onion, that's an odd one, and I'm sure onions are smaller than avocados??

sparklez, I've seen some onions that are way bigger than any avacado.

Kelly, so sorry for this tough time for you. I hope you continue to be surrounded by love and support. In baby news, we're now at the same time along since your dates got changed.

I am on day 4 with no m/s. Hoping not to jinx it, but I think it might finally be over! Can't wait to join you 2 tri-ers.

So sorry Kelly. I can only imagine how rough it must be I love my dad to pieces.
I've started wearing tight shirts now. Not hiding anymore yay a bump.
My friend is supposed to loan me her doppler tonight so I'm just waiting for the call to pick it up.
Omg I all of a sudden had these horrid pains in ky left lower belly I was freaking and googljng couldn't even move my friend said umm maybe its gas. Yup sure enough thanks God that was easy to fix lol.

Checking in ladies! Hope everyone is doing well... I have a lot of posts to read back through.

KellyC you are in my thoughts :hugs:

sparklez, I've seen some onions that are way bigger than any avacado.

Kelly, so sorry for this tough time for you. I hope you continue to be surrounded by love and support. In baby news, we're now at the same time along since your dates got changed.

I am on day 4 with no m/s. Hoping not to jinx it, but I think it might finally be over! Can't wait to join you 2 tri-ers.

yayyyyyyyyyy for no MS! :dance:...12 weeks will be in most cases the watermark for tri 1...welcome to the 2nd!

:hugs: kelly, there are no words that can really say enough, and no way to make it easier. I hope that having a later scan has given you the time to come to terms with what happened so unexpectedly and unfairly, now you can go to the new scan and feel some of the excitement you should feel for this LO without it being so tinged with sadness. Just keep thinking that your dad will be watching over you and your new baby even though he cannot be there with you. All the :hugs: possible and as mumanddad put it we're all here for each other.

Thankyou ~ :hugs: ~ That really means so very much to me

Oh yeah! 'date buddies' :thumbup: Unless my dates change again next week! :shrug:

:flower:Hello Ladies :thumbup:

I haven't visited this thread in months!

Hope you are all feeling wonderful and getting excited!

I'm so desperate to start shopping it's almost painful ... I just can't find the time right now! Some of our family members have started buying us little bits and pieces and it's so exciting seeing our little stock pile growing!

I also lost my OH in the supermarket for half an hour the other day and found him scratching his head in the baby isle!

Will try and check in here a bit more regularly!xx:flower:

This is going to sound completely outrageous, and don't get me wrong - I love where I live, haha - but I am beginning to become more and more envious of the non-USers on the boards when I read about their paid leaves, paid paternity leaves, etc. :haha: This website has definitely given me an awareness of the major differences in various countries - and it's undoubtedly very interesting! lol. I'm just so nervous about making ends meet once the baby comes. Guess that's completely natural, though.

Can't believe it's Wednesday - for some reason, this week seems to be flying. THANK GOODNESS. Hubby is taking me to the big touch-and-feel aquarium in NJ this weekend. I've been begging to go for awhile, especially before I get much bigger and can't pet anything fun :haha: so he agreed we can go on Saturday. :dance: I'm so excited!

Anyone else have exciting, upcoming weekend plans? :D

Kelly, :hugs: I know how difficult it must have been, but I am sure that he had a beautiful service. And always know that he is watching over you!

It is nice to see that everyone is starting to feel better. I have lost most of my nausea but I still am unable to eat much. I cannot wait for next Thursday, I have my next OB appt for my colposcopy.... maybe I will get lucky and she will feel bad and do an ultrasound for us!! I think DH has changed his thoughts on team yellow he is firmly stuck in team pink now!! :haha:

I´ve finally got my scan dates!!! The hospital lost my details so i´ll be 15 + 1 for my first scan! If I hadn´t have gone for a private scan at 8 weeks and had my doppler to listen to the heart beat I would be a nervous wreck by now!

Yay Im finallly a plum and feel like a real member.. :)

Gidge, I am so happy you finally have your date for your scan!! I know you have been waiting and waiting for it!!

Hello ladies! Can I join your group?:flower:

My name is Jules and I am due Feb. 21st. This is our first child after a mc last year and I am currently just over 13 weeks:thumbup: I am 39 years old, so a bit older than most of you.

Hope everyone is having a happy pregnancy!!:hugs:

This is going to sound completely outrageous, and don't get me wrong - I love where I live, haha - but I am beginning to become more and more envious of the non-USers on the boards when I read about their paid leaves, paid paternity leaves, etc. :haha: This website has definitely given me an awareness of the major differences in various countries - and it's undoubtedly very interesting! lol. I'm just so nervous about making ends meet once the baby comes. Guess that's completely natural, though.

Can't believe it's Wednesday - for some reason, this week seems to be flying. THANK GOODNESS. Hubby is taking me to the big touch-and-feel aquarium in NJ this weekend. I've been begging to go for awhile, especially before I get much bigger and can't pet anything fun :haha: so he agreed we can go on Saturday. :dance: I'm so excited!

Anyone else have exciting, upcoming weekend plans? :D

So are you saying you don't get paid for your leave??? Or are you saying you read about other countries and them not getting paid for there leave?.... lol... sorry. But i know what you mean, i am really happy where i live aswell!!

Now lissening about you going to the aquarium makes me want to go to ours !! It's at the zoo so i am sure it is not as big as yours but it still sounds like fun!! :)

Ok so i felt more movement yesterday!! I AM ON :cloud9: right now!! It has got to be the best feeling in the world, it also gave me that feeling in my stomach like when you are on a roller coaster.... it was so weird at the same time, I think s/he was rolling over or something. I have also felt little pops here and there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->