February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I'm so behind, will catch up tomorrow as I've been pretty busy today and have a ton more cleaning to do. :( But welcome to our new ladies! :)

I am now due 2nd March which makes me now a March mummy.....so sadly I'll be leaving you all for the March group!

I wish you all all the best for the rest of your pregnancies :hugs: Awww man I really wanted a February buba :cry:

You can still check in with us, 3 of us are now Jan bumps but still hanging on in this group!!

I'm actually going by an EDD of January 31st also... I still think I'm actually going to have LO in February, but that's the date the scan I had in the ER gave, so I'm going by that! :lol:

As my MW would say 'as long as you have baby sometime around January/February and aren't still pregnant in April, no worries!!' :rofl:

I am now due 2nd March which makes me now a March mummy.....so sadly I'll be leaving you all for the March group!

I wish you all all the best for the rest of your pregnancies :hugs: Awww man I really wanted a February buba :cry:

You can still check in with us, 3 of us are now Jan bumps but still hanging on in this group!!

I'm actually going by an EDD of January 31st also... I still think I'm actually going to have LO in February, but that's the date the scan I had in the ER gave, so I'm going by that! :lol:

As my MW would say 'as long as you have baby sometime around January/February and aren't still pregnant in April, no worries!!' :rofl:

I absolutely agree! We have quite a few that have been moved a few days either direction of February! And this doesn't mean that you won't go into labor before 39+6, so don't worry! If you have Drs like mine they might talk about inducing like 4 days or so early! :D

Hi ladies. Welcome sparkles! Hope everyone is doing well.
For those getting gender scans at 16 weeks ish are u paying for private?
Super excited I'm a peach tomorrow and I have s scan at 10:30 woo woo!
Night all ill fill ya in tomorrow.

Awwww :hugs: thanks everyone! I think I will still end up being a February mummy as this is my ahem sixth :wacko: and I've been early with all except my first!! :dohh:Bet I've jinxed myself now and I'll be a fortnight over!!

Is anyone else having pregnancy nightmares? Really ultra realistic nightmares?

I have crazy, vivid dreams and nightmares almost every night. It's ridiculous. >.<

I was just coming on to talk about that, Saphire! :)

I just booked our gender scan!! It'll be the 29th (two weeks from today) at 11am my time! We had to book a private scan (that we have to pay for) because my doc won't do it until 20-24 weeks. Of course, we have to basically get a permission slip from him or they won't do it, either. Fingers crossed. We see him next Monday for the blood work. So excited!!! I hope baby cooperates!!!

Hi Ladies, I had an awesome weekend in the mountains. I was extremely tired after the hikes, but it was well worth it.

Last night while watching TV I felt my little Jellybean move for the first time :cloud9: It was amazing. Felt like butterflies and little popping bubbles. I'm loving this experience and can't wait for the proper kicks :happydance:

I hope you are all good and healthy :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I had an awesome weekend in the mountains. I was extremely tired after the hikes, but it was well worth it.

Last night while watching TV I felt my little Jellybean move for the first time :cloud9: It was amazing. Felt like butterflies and little popping bubbles. I'm loving this experience and can't wait for the proper kicks :happydance:

Anytime I start to worry about not feeling anything yet, I seem to read a post like yours and I feel better since you're about a week further than me! Phew! And :happydance: for feeling baby move!!!

Anytime I start to worry about not feeling anything yet, I seem to read a post like yours and I feel better since you're about a week further than me! Phew! And :happydance: for feeling baby move!!!

You are going to feel it very soon hun and trust me it's the best feeling in the world. :hugs:

Hi ladies!
Can I join you? I'm due on the 6th feb! It's number 2 for us but I've been very cautious about posting too much as we've had 3 mc while trying for no 2. I now finally starting to relax! Going to be finding out the gender on the 30th. Super excited!!!
Melanie

Welcome Sparkle. We're due the same day!

I just booked our gender scan!! It'll be the 29th (two weeks from today) at 11am my time! We had to book a private scan (that we have to pay for) because my doc won't do it until 20-24 weeks. Of course, we have to basically get a permission slip from him or they won't do it, either. Fingers crossed. We see him next Monday for the blood work. So excited!!! I hope baby cooperates!!!

Same with my doc - 21 weeks! I'm REALLY thinking about a private one but SO many people have told me to wait as long as possible so that they're "sure" about the sex... but couldn't I get a private sneak peak at 18 weeks and have it confirmed at 21 weeks?! :) I'll find a way to justify this sooner or later!

Well no scan at my appointment today :(
But baby did have a nice strong heart beat 168-171 yay!!

Dr. Booked me for Sept 14 th and said he would do the gender then. So that will be like 17 weeks. Yes!!
Fast heartbeat still thinking pink we shall see

Same with my doc - 21 weeks! I'm REALLY thinking about a private one but SO many people have told me to wait as long as possible so that they're "sure" about the sex... but couldn't I get a private sneak peak at 18 weeks and have it confirmed at 21 weeks?! :) I'll find a way to justify this sooner or later!

That's exactly what I figured. I've seen (and known) TONS of people who got the scan done at 16 weeks and the majority of them were able to find out. I think almost the only ones who didn't find out were the ones where the baby was being "shy" and then a Couple where they just weren't sure. So, I'm not really worried. I haven't had a scan since 9wks so I am Really looking forward to baby actually Looking like a baby! And then, yep, I still "plan" on getting one through my doc at 20-24 wks. :)

Next appointment tomorrow, No scan :( But get to hear heartbeat again :) :O) so all good.

So who is showing?? I have noticed after this weekend this are looking a little more rounded lol...
Here is my "bump" this morning! First baby :) also I am measuring 4 days ahead of my due date - I just havent changed it! :blush:

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
Next appointment tomorrow, No scan :( But get to hear heartbeat again :) :O) so all good.

So who is showing?? I have noticed after this weekend this are looking a little more rounded lol...
Here is my "bump" this morning! First baby :) also I am measuring 4 days ahead of my due date - I just havent changed it! :blush:

I think I look about like you, but mine is all bloat. Uterus still hasn't really popped up over my pubic bone though I *think* maybe I can feel it just there. I look WAY bigger in the evenings and then in the morning I still have my pooch at the bottom but I'm still small at the top of my stomach. Lol.

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow (yippee!) and have some odd combination of bloat, full stomach, and I think a bit of my uterus popping out that DH and I have both noticed. It's definitely hard and full. Wearing lots of looser shirts now to cover it!

Awwww :hugs: thanks everyone! I think I will still end up being a February mummy as this is my ahem sixth :wacko: and I've been early with all except my first!! :dohh:Bet I've jinxed myself now and I'll be a fortnight over!!

Is anyone else having pregnancy nightmares? Really ultra realistic nightmares?

It's my first so almost certain will be overdue but not sure if I'll quite make it to feb.

I've had a couple of bad nightmares but not so bad recently just really bizarre, like really bizarre, most recently dreamt was going trekking with group of friends (never done in real life) in Switzerland (never been), we set off and ray mears survival guide type guy arrived to train us what to do if we saw a gorilla (cause they have them in Switzerland right?!), then man in a dodgy gorilla suit came over and stated prancing around :shrug: I hid further down hill and laughed at my friends with this silly looking gorrilla guy pretending to 'menace' them!! then loads more gorrilla suit men showed up and we had to ignore them (that would have been weird enough), then someone blew a whistle and all gorrilla guys changed into priest oufits cause it was time to act out a scene from Sound of Music???!!!!!!:wacko: it didn't even end there but that was the oddest bit. Better than the nightmares though, they seemed to stop a couple of weeks ago.

Have wondered if feeling movements all week but yesterday did for sure?:happydance: and as it's after midnight I'm a different fruit, will post to find out...

nope still showing up avacado (so guess I'm not sure how to spell avacado or gorilla, must find dictionary!)

Have my 12 week scan on wed.. yay.. so happy to be almost out of 1st tri..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->