February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

It was my Dads funeral yesterday ~ It was so so difficult and emotional :cry:

hugs kelly - i know this must be tough on you. :hugs:

Well saw my OBGYN yesterday and yes it was braxton hicks. I also have been having pain very low in my abdomen and because this is #2 my muscles are all loser and due to how big I already am I've strained the ligaments that are attached to my Uterus. I really can't believe how big I am, my belly button has already started to pop. I mean I was hardly showing at this stage with #1.

Anyway here is a pic of my bump.

Attachments

• babybump2.com.jpg
    babybump2.com.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 3
Well saw my OBGYN yesterday and yes it was braxton hicks. I also have been having pain very low in my abdomen and because this is #2 my muscles are all loser and due to how big I already am I've strained the ligaments that are attached to my Uterus. I really can't believe how big I am, my belly button has already started to pop. I mean I was hardly showing at this stage with #1.

Anyway here is a pic of my bump.

WOW what a bump. Your almost as big as my SIL and shes 26 weeks!

Kelly - :hugs: to you.

Welcome to all the new ladies! Wishing everyone a speedy remainder of their pregnancy :)

I only read back from page 335 so sorry if I missed anything important, shall go back for a read now!

I'm so so so tired just now! But my next MW appt is booked for Sep 1st when I'll hear the heart beat for the first time xx

Havent been online for ages as I have been on holiday! Have finally caught up with all the posts - you ladies talk A LOT!!!! :haha:

Im soooooooooooo jealous of all the bump pics.......i still look fat!!!

Starting to get round to telling a few of my friends now (still a lot earlier than my 'milestone' in my last pg but this one feels completely different to the last one and im much more positive!) and the friend i told today has offered me ALL of her baby stuff as she was just about to get rid of everything - yipeeeee and some excellent timing!

:hugs: Kelly
xx

:hugs: Kelly.

Loving the bump pictures! In the past week my stomach has definitely gotten larger and firmer. I even had a friend at work mention that I was starting to show! I've been wearing lots of flowy shirts because they're comfortable, but I suppose there's no reason to hide the growing bump anymore... I AM pregnant, not just getting fat! :happydance:

I had a midwife appointment today - my next one is in 12 weeks!!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I'm on my way to my doc appt. I hope they give me a scan :) Can't wait to check on LO.

Hello ladies hope you have all been well!?!

Kelly you have been in my thoughts and big hugs xx

well i had my second scan and she told 4 different dates that baby is due so im sticking to my own date. They also wouldnt let me hear babys heart beat apprently it stresses them :s.

Thankyou Girls for all the virtual hugs & thoughts :friends:

I hope that none of you mind me just popping in with my 'emotional news' lately & not talking babies :nope:

We are here to support each other, and you need our support of course we dont mind hun xxx

Ok ~ A little pregnancy talk!

I have put a new pregnancy ticker on ~ But it could change after my dating scan next week :shrug:

I never knew that you could ovulate so late ~ Never happened to me before

I thought as id got the exact date of my lmp that my due date would be correct ~ Was quite a suprise when she said your about 2 weeks behind what you think you are! :dohh:

We are here to support each other, and you need our support of course we dont mind hun xxx

Thankyou ~ That means alot & I really do appreciate all of your support & kind words, even though weve never met each other :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->