February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I just took one of my leftover pg tests and the line was MUCH darker than the last one I took. That makes me happy!! My last pregnancy the lines seemed to get a little lighter. this one...I don't think it could actually get any darker!! *positive thoughts*

thats awesome:thumbup: I think its so satisfying to see as well :))

Hi to all the new ladies and congrats on your BFP's xx

I was reading that a hormone (don't remember which one :dohh:) is supposed to slow down your digestive system (so you can absorb as much/many nutrients as possible)... But it seems like my tummy is just rumbling ALL the time, even after a big meal... :|

I'm struggling to force myself to eat during the day because I don't usually.. :blush:

I'm just sipping at some lemon water right now and it's actually making me feel a little better. But now my tummy is full on rumbling (and every time it rumbles I feel like I'm going to vom) and I don't know what to eat... Makes me feel sick NOT to eat and makes me feel sick to FORCE myself to eat =/

Please gawd, let me skip morning sickness this time... Or at least have it to a lesser degree than with Evey!!! [-o<

And me !!! I had terrible morning sickness with my last 30 weeks I stopped :(

I just took one of my leftover pg tests and the line was MUCH darker than the last one I took. That makes me happy!! My last pregnancy the lines seemed to get a little lighter. this one...I don't think it could actually get any darker!! *positive thoughts*

thats awesome:thumbup: I think its so satisfying to see as well :))

Thanks!! I hope it's a good sign!!

ellitigg - Welcome and Congrats!
nightkd - the necklace you mention, where can I get one?! I had horrendous MS with Eloise and I can feel it starting today again. I really can't cope with the idea of 34/36 more weeks of throwing up.

All I wanted to eat tonight was a roast dinner so I asked my DH if we could nip out for a carvery and he said no!! :nope: So I've had a piece of toast with some spaghetti hoops and now I'm sulking in bed!

I'm not hungry at all today. I go from being starving to being totally not hungry. I had a string cheese for breakfast and for lunch I had about 3 bites of a bowl of spaghetti o's. It tasted funny to me...and I wasn't really hungry, so the rest went in the garbage disposal. I'm starting to get hungry now though.

Oh jeez, I hope you can avoid it this time :hugs: I just had it up to around 14 weeks, it was horrid, but I can't imagine it lasting THAT long!!

nightkd - the necklace you mention, where can I get one?! I had horrendous MS with Eloise and I can feel it starting today again. I really can't cope with the idea of 34/36 more weeks of throwing up.

All I wanted to eat tonight was a roast dinner so I asked my DH if we could nip out for a carvery and he said no!! :nope: So I've had a piece of toast with some spaghetti hoops and now I'm sulking in bed!

https://hyenacart.com/happydancedes...y-Dances-Pregnant-Goddess-Bracelet-Anklet-or-

This is the one I'm looking at. It's supposed to help with all sorts of stuff :) She ships internationally too.

The price is in two parts, the $17 and then +$ when you select length.

I REALLY found that the 'Happy Dance' bracelet I bought helped with my depression SO much. It was like an instant boost. :) I know some are skeptical, but I believe it helped me :)

I would be sulking too! A roast sounds AWESOME... I just crave something and then once it gets to eating it I start gagging when I think about putting it in my mouth :S

Oh jeez, I hope you can avoid it this time :hugs: I just had it up to around 14 weeks, it was horrid, but I can't imagine it lasting THAT long!!

https://hyenacart.com/happydancedes...y-Dances-Pregnant-Goddess-Bracelet-Anklet-or-

This is the one I'm looking at. It's supposed to help with all sorts of stuff :) She ships internationally too.

The price is in two parts, the $17 and then +$ when you select length.

I REALLY found that the 'Happy Dance' bracelet I bought helped with my depression SO much. It was like an instant boost. :) I know some are skeptical, but I believe it helped me :)

I would be sulking too! A roast sounds AWESOME... I just crave something and then once it gets to eating it I start gagging when I think about putting it in my mouth :S

I just ordered a hazelwood necklace...this is my first pregnancy and I'm terrified of the idea of being sick for weeks (or months!). I'll let you know how it goes!

Hi guys. Me again. Just tentatively dipping my toe back in. I had a mild bleed yesterday morning and cramping. Everything has since stopped. I think it's not going to be positive for me but yes it's not 100% yet after all. I don't want my name added back until I'm sure but I'm still going to pop in here if that's ok? I don't feel like I did with Kitty.

I'm going to do a cb digi in the morning and hoping it will have moved up to 2-3 weeks x

Hi guys. Me again. Just tentatively dipping my toe back in. I had a mild bleed yesterday morning and cramping. Everything has since stopped. I think it's not going to be positive for me but yes it's not 100% yet after all. I don't want my name added back until I'm sure but I'm still going to pop in here if that's ok? I don't feel like I did with Kitty.

I'm going to do a cb digi in the morning and hoping it will have moved up to 2-3 weeks x

I've got everything crossed for you hun, let us know how you get on :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I lost 2 stone with my first by the time i was 16 weeks and a stone and half with Ethan by the time i was 12 weeks, i had the most horrendous food aversions :( Im already thinking about labour and birth i dont know if its because its so fresh in my mind, i can still feel the pain lol but then again it was only 4 months ago !

Were now trying to get Ethan my youngest into a sleep routine so we can stick at it for when the new baby comes but im kind of sad we have to i really like my time with him but i have to be realistic ! x

Hope everyone is ok, i cant believe how many Feb mummies there are , March mummies i was with last year didnt have half as many!

Im getting really freaked out i may be having twins i really dont know why, im only 3 weeks 4 days and im feeling sick alot, have heartburn, metal taste, bad headaches, tiredness .... never started with any of these until at least 8 weeks with the others ! x

Fingers crossed for you , With my 1st i had a massive bleed to the point i had to have an ambulance and talk of a blodd transfusion almost definitely a miscarriage, Drs sent me for a scan to check everything was gone and there was bean dancing away and now he is my happy healthy 4 year old !

Strange things happen and its not always over think positive xxxxx

best wishes gail! xo will be thinking and praying for you!

scan went well, should hear from my doctor tomorrow about the gall bladder situation. now that I'm eating an extensively low-fat diet, I'm feeling better, though it's a struggle finding meals that are under 3-5 grams of fat and filling. sheesh! lol

hope everyone's doing well! xo

I did another test and 5 days after last test and what should be 5 weeks+ 1 day I still got a 1-2 week result that came up a long time after the pregnant result (which also took a pot of time to come up). Something is wrong I'm sure of it now.'

Sending positive thoughts and :hugs: your way happigail. Keep us updated.

Hazelwood is meant to be excellent for heartburn (which is what caused most of my nausea last time!!) :) Very interested to know if it helps you stay comfortable!!

Gail; hang on there and try to think positive thoughts... Pregnancy tests aren't always accurate and I wouldn't take the 1-2 weeks for anything right now. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

As for me... I feel like total poop this morning :( My tummy is upset, I'm horribly gassy an that (plus hunger - though I don't feel like eating anything) is making me feel nauseous. Lemon water is helping a bit though!!

Tmi but is anyone else suffering from an upset tummy (aka diarrhea or just soft poop)? I had a bit of this with DD, so I assume it's normal, but I just read that it sounds like a bug... I would be quite happy if it would stop now... I assume if it's not a bug, it's just my tummy adjusting to all the hormones...

sending good thoughts and prayers your way gail :hugs:

night, I had a bit of that too - on and off, especially the first few days. not as much now, but my GB is kind of wreaking havoc with my system. LOL.

nightkd - I've had an off tummy since Monday now and it's really getting me down :(

Hey girls!! Can i join?? :flower:

A little about my pregnancies. I had ds in 2002. A late loss in 2006 @ 16+6, dd in 2007, another late loss in march this year @ 17+4, a chemical last month @ 4+4. Im pg again with no cycle in between so im taking it that my mc last month would be takin as my last cycle if so then im due the 15th of feb!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->